• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

I started listening to music again for some reason. That new Taylor Swift song wasn't very good! And I would not give it a third listen!

Take that, Thomas!

Great interview with Sha Samuels, also sheds some light on why the WOS deal went sour;

https://snapmarenecks.com/2017/08/24/a-pint-and-an-interview-with-sha-samuels/

Basically, Double J's a fuckin moron and didn't know shit about British television;

"Jeff Jarrett was like ’10 weeks is not enough, we need every week’ ….This is not Pop TV you fucking…..10 weeks on ITV is bigger than 4 years on Pop TV"

“See wrestling fans nowadays right. I dont give a fuck, you can tweet me, say whatever. You boo wrestlers, you judge wrestlers, you’re not watching wrestling, you’re watching your fucking phones. You go by reputation. You think you know whats good and whats not, and instead of watching the shows and making your own mind up you just follow what everyone else is following. You’re all fucking sheep. Watch what you wanna watch, cheer who you wanna cheer, boo who you wanna boo, but make your own mind up about it”

“If you just boo people for the sake of booing them because they’ve got a bad reputation online, thats not right. Everyone wants to search their favourite wrestlrs online or whatever and see what everyone else is saying about them. Make your own minds up. You know what? I liked Water World. Kevin Costner. I fucking liked it. I didnt listen to the critics. I made my own fucking mind up and I fucking loved that movie”

“You know what else i fucking loved. I liked Godfather Part 3. I dont give a fuck what you think. Imade my own mind up. If you watch a wrestling martch, dont go by what other people say. Make your own fucking minds up. Watch the fucking show, see whats in front of you and fucking enjoy yourselves”

F*cking gimmick poster.

The thought that I wouldn't already have at least one copy of all of Carly's released discography is more offensive than anything a Taylor hater could say in my direction, frankly

You've just been moved off my fav five to my fav six. In other news congrats on the bump Owens
7037-Raw-autoplay_gif-crying-gif-vince_mcmahon-wwe.gif

Death Grips is the best pop group out there today

I nearly went to their gig a few weeks back but I badly wanted to get out of the city. I will catch them again another time.

I worked out that on average since 2011 I have seen between 150-300 bands live every year. Tinnitus sucks.

But hey #dreampop4lyfe

Beach House is shoegaze, jabroni

Shoegaze, dreampop. Same deal for me, friendo.

I got tired of DAMN in about a week. Despite his talent, Kenny's gimmick is running thin for me.

Haven't listened to much new stuff in 2017, haven't had time. The new Gas, Arca and The Necks albums are really fucking good. Freddie Gibbs put something out and I bet it's good.

Totally out of the loop on anything rock related. I think Fat History Month has something new coming out. Brandon Can't Dance put out another banger.

Hoping for some decent black metal in time for winter. I think Wolves in the Throne Room and Yellow Eyes have new stuff in the works. I think Wormrot put out a new record I've been meaning to listen to.

I just listen to whatever is on WFMU, basically. And work on my own music. Some of it is wrasslin themed and I'll share with you jabronies when it's ready.

Foggy

Huh, big dick Dave is in a new vod action movie called Bushwick that's about Texas seceding and invading New York. Sure, why not.

Top Bottom