• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Scottify

At the recommendation of some of the fine people in this thread I have bought the new Fire Pro on Steam. I'm pretty terrible at it so far, the missions are helping, but man is it fun. Definitely worth the $20 for me and I'm sure it'll get better and better as they keep patching it.

Edit: new page!
diamond-dallas-page.jpg

At the recommendation of some of the fine people in this thread I have bought the new Fire Pro on Steam. I'm pretty terrible at it so far, the missions are helping, but man is it fun. Definitely worth the $20 for me and I'm sure it'll get better and better as they keep patching it.

Edit: new page!
diamond-dallas-page.jpg
Welcome to the club.

Jeff Monson at UFC 65 is probably mt fave entrance for anything. Just the visual of this huge jacked dude coming out to Imagine is so cool.

Holy fuck, I just found out the WBC created a belt for this fight called "The Money Belt"

It's like if someone created a real version of the Million Dollar Belt.

This just concludes for me that this whole thing was entirely schemed by them both to milk people for millions and they don't give a shit about winning over the oter

I will never get over how bad that first punch is.

The illusion of CM Punk, MMA fighter, just vanishing in an instant was an amazing experience. I really don't get that feeling much watching anything anymore.

It's like watching a magician fuck up.

Edit: I wasn't one of those crazies who thought he had a shot either, but GODDAMN.

The illusion of CM Punk, MMA fighter, just vanishing in an instant was an amazing experience. I really don't get that feeling much watching anything anymore.

It's like watching a magician fuck up.

Edit: I wasn't one of those crazies who thought he had a shot either, but GODDAMN.

I give him credit for at least going for it, but I think he screwed himself by immediately going for UFC instead of trying out some smaller stuff first.

buy emotion on itunes

The thought that I wouldn't already have at least one copy of all of Carly's released discography is more offensive than anything a Taylor hater could say in my direction, frankly

You've just been moved off my fav five to my fav six. In other news congrats on the bump Owens

Top Bottom