• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Listen to The Money Store

Also, listen to Visions by Grimes. Art Angels is pretty lame and boring despite what her mark fans will tell you

Then listen to Chvrches

Just check out all of the hip cool internet people music, brother
Yeah. Money Store is definitely next on my list.

Infant Annhilator is a dumb tech slamcore band, not the Jeff Waters one
Never Neverland is better than your faves

I'm not so sure. But I did misread Klonere's post.

I will say this though. I am a fairly seasoned drunk and from 16-23 I used to write for a few metal zines doing reviews and interviews. Never have I been so close to alcoholic death as when I drank one night with Toxic Holocaust. They had to be in Melbourne the next day and we didn't turn in til 5 AM. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4MK9bJdclc

It was pretty fucking rough.

I'm not so sure. But I did misread Klonere's post.

I will say this though. I am a fairly seasoned drunk and from 16-23 I used to write for a few metal zines doing reviews and interviews. Never have I been so close to alcoholic death as when I drank one night with Toxic Holocaust. They had to be in Melbourne the next day and we didn't turn in til 5 AM. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4MK9bJdclc

It was pretty fucking rough.
At Hell's Headbash last year everyone was in the same hotel down the street. We're riding the elevator down to the ground floor to go to the bar. Stops at a floor, door opens and it's Joel and a group of random girls from the fest. Walks onto the elevator "so......who has cocaine"

Thanks Joel

miserable

3VJSfI5.gif

Those NXT spoilers sound delicious.

Any of you guys play Hellblade on PS4? Thoughts?

I should play more of it, I'v only given it about 2 and a half hours.

See, I was intrigued by the whole tackling mental health thing but so far it's not done much in any department to hook me. A lot of walking with the main puzzle type basically being "find this shape in the environment" and every now and then you get simple but effective enough combat spots.
Right now in regards to its plot I feel like they think they've set up a "I wonder what this is all about and I'm intrigued to play more and find out!" hook, when it actually feels more like "this is vague as all hell and it's really not motivating me to push forward".

At Hell's Headbash last year everyone was in the same hotel down the street. We're riding the elevator down to the ground floor to go to the bar. Stops at a floor, door opens and it's Joel and a group of random girls from the fest. Walks onto the elevator "so......who has cocaine"

Thanks Joel

Hahaha. Yeah, it is pretty rough. I woke up with my eyes looking like raisins and various bodily fluids all over the floor.

Good times, but I am not sure I could do that type of thing again now.
I likely would and probably will.

Like the rest of the cool kids I've been all in on the Twin Peaks roadhouse soundtrack train

I must say, the two standouts for me personally have been Chromatics and Lissie. Both are ultra rad

I'd heard Chromatics from Drive but I don't think "Lady" is representative of their best at all. If they put out their new album this year it'll likely be my fave. They sent me a free care package from their weekly giveaways and gave me a giant poster mixing Twin Peaks hotness with teases of their new vinyl

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Whew, if you think the flawed Sonic 1 is great than you're about to reach the 6 star scale for the sequels.

1's likely my favorite Sonic game. 2 has a lot of shitty zones, 3 is too short, and I don't actually care for most of the stuff in Knuckles. CD SUCKS ASS.

1 never resonated with me like 2 and 3K growing up

Still like it for being Sonic but 2 is the sweet spot

Mania is the true ascendance to enlightenment

Menome

I found Chvrches' first album rather boring, but their second one was my top-pick for 2015.

Agents of Mayhem is a game that needs a sequel to flesh out some fun basics. Best to play for an hour or so at a time otherwise it gets a bit repetitive.

Who would be considered the most successful home grown talent from WWE/WWF? I'm thinking of it as guys who did make their careers elsewhere and come over, but guys who may have done 2-3 years then come to WWE/F and define their career. I guess technically it would be Bret?

Flair is the obvious for WCW/NWA even though he started at Crocket, but Crocket was kind of hand in hand with NWA/WCW.

1's likely my favorite Sonic game. 2 has a lot of shitty zones, 3 is too short, and I don't actually care for most of the stuff in Knuckles. CD SUCKS ASS.

If I had to split Sonic 3 and Knuckles up, I think I may still end up having 3 as my favourite of the classics.
2's endgame from sky chase onwards just bungles its chances.

Zach

You're more of a Rap is Crap guy. You were cheering for the West Texas Rednecks the entire way.

Okay, Man God. Okay.

Like the rest of the cool kids I've been all in on the Twin Peaks roadhouse soundtrack train

I must say, the two standouts for me personally have been Chromatics and Lissie. Both are ultra rad

I'd heard Chromatics from Drive but I don't think "Lady" is representative of their best at all. If they put out their new album this year it'll likely be my fave. They sent me a free care package from their weekly giveaways and gave me a giant poster mixing Twin Peaks hotness with teases of their new vinyl

"Tarifa" by Sharon Van Etten is hard to beat.

Radiohead is easily my favorite band

I went through like an 8 month period where I only listened to them

Best concert I've ever attended. They're top-tier forever for Kid A alone.

Heroman

Banned
Who would be considered the most successful home grown talent from WWE/WWF? I'm thinking of it as guys who did make their careers elsewhere and come over, but guys who may have done 2-3 years then come to WWE/F and define their career. I guess technically it would be Bret?

Flair is the obvious for WCW/NWA even though he started at Crocket, but Crocket was kind of hand in hand with NWA/WCW.
The Rock, cena.

I would say The Rock.

Here's a question, who would you consider the best homegrown NXT graduate of the Bill DeMott era?

I'd have to say Enzo Amore.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If I had to split Sonic 3 and Knuckles up, I think I may still end up having 3 as my favourite of the classics.
2's endgame from sky chase onwards just bungles its chances.

I like 3 by itself a lot, but man I'm glad I wasn't a Sega kid back then. 50 bucks for SANIC three and then 70 for Knuckles a few months later.

I mainly bought PC games and rented SNES games those years. Made it painful to go back and pay for all those good ass SNES games in the early 90's and 2000's.

Egg0

Banned
games better than sonic in 2017

Persona 5
Yakuza 0
Nier
BotW
Hollow Knight
Prey
PUBG

Yessss to most of those games. Finished Persona last weekend and it's top 5 for me. I bought Prey and Hollow Knight but haven't touched either yet.

I don't hate Sonic, but those games do nothing for me. Even the "good" ones.

Top Bottom