• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Sephzilla

This is why Beefy is GWF champ.

uhy.gif

Sephzilla

I am guessing The new LoTR game? I am still getting it as it looks dope. But fuck that shit.

Nah the Jimquisition thread about PUBG's loot boxes. I pointed out that look boxes are scummy practices that basically feed gambling additions and some other dude is like "BUT THAT'S ALL PURCHASES EVER" because there's clearly not a difference

What's the deal with MYC talk now? Should we hold off on results talk (of the first round) because of the on-demand nature?

Either way, very surprised to see
KLR
and
Jazzy
out in the first round.

What's weird is that they announced the first match with a 15 minute time limit, but never said that again for any of the other matches. Guess it's implied?

Another note, I love, love, love the way they are lighting the ring for this.

El-Suave

Even though I already knew the result I'm surprised by the result of the Abbey Latith match against my fellow German countrywoman after seeing how it played out. "Inheriting" Mae Young's finishing move apparently is enough and fits right in with WWE logic of what it takes; plus they also like their upsets.

Holy shit, Marti Belle is even worse than I remember her. She can't even bump correctly. By far the worst I've seen so far. No wonder they changed plans and buried her.

They have Sara Del Rey on staff do they not? She would be an infinitely better choice than Lita.

I don't think they ever want to use SDR as an on-screen personality.

Foggy

Renee Young probably would've been much better than Lita but I guess they absolutely must have one worker in the commentary booth.

Renee Young probably would've been much better than Lita but I guess they absolutely must have one worker in the commentary booth.

Renee Young was fucking dreadful on commentary last time she did it and she admitted recently that she doesn't love doing it, so that's probably why she wasn't considered.

Any reason why that is? ^

She's an agent. They really don't use any of their agents on TV ever.

That is a hard road ahead of him. Years ago when I was 22, I was put in pain management for back injuries and quickly became dependent on the medications they Prescribed, though I didnt realize it at the time. Eventually I felt as though the shots being injected into my spine every few months weren't worth the risk after my tenant who was having similar shots had a doctor accidentally paralyze her from the waist down for the rest of her life.

When I voiced my concerns to the doctor, he cut me off of medications as I was no longer a cash cow for him. No big deal I thought, and then the withdrawals came. They were bad, but manageable. But the post-acute withdrawal syndrome is the real killer. It takes a long time for the brain to recover and fully down regulate all the receptors it created during use.

I wish Mike all the best, its great that he seems to have a nice support system set up.

Draxal

What's the deal with MYC talk now? Should we hold off on results talk (of the first round) because of the on-demand nature?

Either way, very surprised to see
KLR
and
Jazzy
out in the first round.

Tbh, you are the only one that kinda cared about spoilers iirc. So if you're free with talking about it we're good.

also sara del ray is the main women's trainer at nxt, she's like the matt bloom equivalent (and we've only seen matt bloom a couple of times on nxt).

Tbh, you are the only one that kinda cared about spoilers iirc. So if you're free with talking about it we're good.

also sara del ray is the main women's trainer at nxt, she's like the matt bloom equivalent (and we've only seen matt bloom a couple of times on nxt).

She was. But that role is mostly filled by Sarah Stock now, IIRC. Amato travels with the main roster pretty often now.

When are we going to see WWE parody Game of Thrones

The Mountain and The Hound as Taker and Kane

Seth as Jon Snow

Jon Snow's friend Edd as Neville

Cersei and Jamie as Steph and Shane..

Top Bottom