• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

MbKVw2C.jpg

Nicole Savoy is doing a great job selling her knee that she had the ACL tear in. You know, the one that has kept her out of action for the past year prior to this tournament. Like her whole story was trying to get back in time for this tournament.

JR and Lita don't even mention her existing injury history. Just note that her leg is looking hurt. Smh do your damn job, guys.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I assume JR still sounds like WWE 2K commentary like he did at Takeover and whatever else he did recently?

Menome

I don't understand people getting upset about spoilers from 10-year old games. I can see 1, maybe 2 year old ones tops. But I still see people on gaming side getting all angry about MGS4 ending spoilers. You're on a gaming message board, if you don't want to get spoiled stay off it until you finish the game.

Aeris dies.

It takes all of a minute to see that Kairi is a level above pretty much everyone in this tournament. Just the way she moves in the ring.

I assume JR still sounds like WWE 2K commentary like he did at Takeover and whatever else he did recently?

Better than Takeover and NJPW. But still not very good.

Just finished the first round. Kairi is the best wrestler in this tournament by a hundred miles. Her personality, her technical ability, her selling. It's just all fantastic. It's all stuff we already knew, but it's all translating here. The first round overall was pretty good. Not great, but a lot of it was cutting out the chaff.

The second round matches and onward all look legit great. Can't wait for next week.

Top three matches of the first round:
1. Kairi Sane vs. Tessa Blanchard
2. Piper Niven vs. Santana Garrett
3. Mia Yim vs. Sarah Logan

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Spoilers everywhere.

GoT and this, I can't go on Twitter at all.

Twitter? I got spoiled about GoT on youtube, just a "recomended" video with a big ol spoiler right in the thumbnail / description

Mahonay

Banned
Rhea Ripley seems like someone with serious potential. Couple years of NXT development and you have could have someone that's an immediate star on the main roster.

Top Bottom