• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Through two episodes, Mia Yim vs. Sarah Logan is the best match. Really good stuff there.

Um going to avoid any further conversation on this.

People were saying the Bazler match wasn't that great, is it true? <--- stuck at work.

It was super short. It was mostly a showcase for Shayna. As that, I thought it worked well. She looked great.

Foggy

In Netflix threads people post everything behind spoilers with usually an episode number attached before the spoiler. Not sure when everyone agrees it's fair game to talk without spoilers, but I think it's fair courtesy to put it behind a spoiler until a week or two after the fact.

Draxal

Through two episodes, Mia Yim vs. Sarah Logan is the best match. Really good stuff there.

It was super short. It was mostly a showcase for Shayna. As that, I thought it worked well. She looked great.

How was Marti Belle's/Ellering? I heard that match was got changed midmatch because it was so bad.

I shouldn't have started playing Path of Exile. This shit has eaten the last day or two of my life.

Ja, that game is super addictive, been playing for like 4 years...

I usually play the first two months of a new league, then stop playing for a bit until a new league starts. Join the Gaf guild if you are not already there, plenty of helpful people.

miserable

I don't understand people getting upset about spoilers from 10-year old games. I can see 1, maybe 2 year old ones tops. But I still see people on gaming side getting all angry about MGS4 ending spoilers. You're on a gaming message board, if you don't want to get spoiled stay off it until you finish the game.

Ja, that game is super addictive, been playing for like 4 years...

I usually play the first two months of a new league, then stop playing for a bit until a new league starts. Join the Gaf guild if you are not already there, plenty of helpful people.

I'll take a look at the GAF guild. Thanks, friend.

My brother has been helping me out a bit so far. He has hundreds and hundreds of hours logged. Learning currencies, using links properly etc, feels like a lot to learn but is also wonderfully satisfying.

miserable

Saku scouting the future shooters at the Japan Intercollegiate Wrestling Championship

21041677_113088532704440_7806524791908728832_n.jpg

Bianca Belair has amazing potential. She's a super athlete. I could see her flourishing in the ring like Charlotte has for many of the same reasons.

Yim/Logan has been the best match so far... but I really didn't like the finish as it seemed restricted. It was one of the shittiest finishers in wrestling when the WWE didn't seem to care what moves the guys pulled out in the CWC.

Yim/Logan has been the best match so far... but I really didn't like the finish as it seemed restricted. It was one of the shittiest finishers in wrestling when the WWE didn't seem to care what moves the guys pulled out in the CWC.

I mean her normal finish is a package piledriver, and that was never going to fly. I know the burning hammer happened in the CWC, but there's no chance in hell they approved that ahead of time. So they probably told her to come up with something else, and unfortunately that's what she came up with.

I mean her normal finish is a package piledriver, and that was never going to fly. I know the burning hammer happened in the CWC, but there's no chance in hell they approved that ahead of time. So they probably told her to come up with something else, and unfortunately that's what she came up with.

Does she no longer do anything from the top with the 450 or twisting moonsault?

Ayesha's look is very very bad.

I'll take a look at the GAF guild. Thanks, friend.

My brother has been helping me out a bit so far. He has hundreds and hundreds of hours logged. Learning currencies, using links properly etc, feels like a lot to learn but is also wonderfully satisfying.

Yeah, once you get to the end game and start obliterating hordes of monsters and getting great loot the game becomes so fun and addictive. It is also fun to play in parties, thought my current pc can no handle the lag, going to wait some months to get a better one.

Sephzilla

Pizza? gate?

Crumbs, I'm behind the curve, what's this gate about?
(obviously something bad because lol Notch)

A conspiracy that basically amounts to people believing the democratic party runs an underground child sex ring in the basement of a pizza shop that doesn't even have a basement. it makes 9/11 conspiracy theories look sane in comparison

Egg0

Banned
I see the commentary for the MYC seems to be pretty bad, but the matches are good?

My free trial ran out a week ago so I don't know when I'll be able to catch these.

Piper Niven vs. Santana Garrett was, as expected, very good. Might be the best match so far. Had ridiculously super heat.

I see the commentary for the MYC seems to be pretty bad, but the matches are good?

My free trial ran out a week ago so I don't know when I'll be able to catch these.

I'd say the commentary is more nothing than actively bad. Like it's not good at all, but it's not so bad that you can't just tune it out.

A conspiracy that basically amounts to people believing the democratic party runs an underground child sex ring in the basement of a pizza shop that doesn't even have a basement. it makes 9/11 conspiracy theories look sane in comparison

RtaICo9.gif

Well then.

Guess I'll go watch some MYC.

Would a Candice/Johnny tag team be the most over babyface team in the history of NXT?

Also the commentary stuff is made even worse by the fact that they have Mauro doing the intro video voiceovers. Just replace JR with him and that probably even makes Lita better.

Top Bottom