• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Draxal

Hamada+hits+Sexy+Star+with+chair.gif

Is that real or fake?

This was the worst match i have ever seen.

A complete and utter disaster.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I did not like this mma style lady at all. That suplex into rear naked choke was neat but it almost looked like a botch.

This Jazzy lady is big.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Dunno if the crowd knew her because they are on the smarky side of fans or just because she has that Braun style no fucks given strong gal, but they really liked Jazzy. Oh well.

Ep1 was alright. Where's our waifu tho?

Filming this in Full Sail was a mistake. Fuck that crowd.

Eh, other than the "2 sweet" thing, they were a great crowd for this. Reacted to a lot of matches that probably would have gotten shit on or crickets elsewhere.

Dunno if the crowd knew her because they are on the smarky side of fans or just because she has that Braun style no fucks given strong gal, but they really liked Jazzy. Oh well.

She's the main event of the last episode of the first round. She's the star.

Mahonay

Banned

Ep4. I'm on that match right now.

Yeah Jazzy was over as fuck.

WWE names some of it's new competitions after past Superstars like Mae Young, Andre the Giant, and Dusty Rhodes- except for the Cruiser Weight Classic.

I wonder who a good candidate would have been, hypothetically?

Raw64life

Ways to tell if a match in 2017 is going to suck

1) It's in a six sided ring

No lies detected. Just because wrestling is carny doesn't mean it needs to literally look like a circus.

Even though I was already only very occasionally watching TNA for years beforehand, the day TNA decided to go back to the shit sided ring despite much of their talent publicly stating they hate it was the day I told myself I am done forever. I don't regret my decision at all.

QUEEN JAZZY

I liked her story at least, but she didn't impress me in the slightest. None of the matches so far have been all that good unfortunately. I'm halfway through Episode 3, so hopefully it picks up.
Edit:
WWE names some of it's new competitions after past Superstars like Mae Young, Andre the Giant, and Dusty Rhodes- except for the Cruiser Weight Classic.

If Rey was still on good terms with the company, The Rey Mysterio Classic would have made sense. WCW's division is still the most iconic version in America and he was the face of the division for a while.

I liked her story at least, but she didn't impress me in the slightest. None of the matches so far have been all that good unfortunately. I'm halfway through Episode 3, so hopefully it picks up.
Edit:

If Rey was still on good terms with the company, The Rey Mysterio Classic would have made sense. WCW's division is still the most iconic version in America and he was the face of the division for a while.

You didn't like Yim vs. Logan? That match was really good. The episode 3 and 4 main events are the best of the round though.

It seems like they've set the precedent that it's named after a Superstar who has passed away though.

Maybe Eddie Guerrero.

Jamie OD

Eddie Guerrero given how many wrestlers on the show said they were inspired by him.

You didn't like Yim vs. Logan? That match was really good. The episode 3 and 4 main events are the best of the round though.

The end was good but the rest didn't stand out to me. I'll go back and watch it again, though, since I'm trying to watch this stuff at work and so I'm a bit distracted.

Episode 53: The Best and Worst Wrestling Shirts of All Time! Role Reversal? The Ryback Regeneration. Ryback still has the IC BELT! What are the requirements to be a Big Guy? Another Big Guy vs Big Guy? Pat trained a group of non wrestlers. The Lightsaber Guild? Just Boot someones head off. Who took the best turnbuckle? What can you add to a corner buckle? Selling? Why does Pat have heat with Trent? Pat’s AOL Group Chat. Shoulder update. Ryback has released everyone from Twitter Purgatory. The Big Guy BBQ. Ryback’s DVD idea. Ryback vs. All!!! J.O.B. Security. What did Ryback learn about Marijuana? It’s amazing how many older people watch wrestling? Her nipples were out!!! Ryback’s animal facility. His pecker is still growing! Pat almost ended his own life this week. The last kid in dodgeball? Pat makes an announcement. The power was with the boys. Is Ryback adding to the stress? What’s the greatest freedom in the world? Moving on to bigger and better things!!! SummerSlam Thoughts! You can only watch two elephants… let’s talk some Enzo. 205 Live Filler. Progress and WWE. UFC just got kicked in the dick. The BEAST PIT! Ronda Rousey on Total Divas. A Feel Good Wrestling Story. A GREAT Lio Rush story! Ryback and a female valet? Was the Shield Ryback’s idea? Theme music is beyond important. The Best and Worst Wrestling T-Shirts of ALL TIME!!! All this and MUCH MORE!!! Follow the Big Guy on Twitter @ryback22 and check out www.FeedMeMore.com for official gear, loads of multimedia, and announcements you won't find anywhere else.

Mahonay

Banned
It's the first round. That's how it tends to go.

Best match is saved for the end of Episode 4
Tessa Blanchard vs Kairi Sane

There was a discussion a couple of pages back regarding Ryback and if the WWE take his name. I would like to contribute.

He would shoot. And also, he could make a protest movement; I can see that happen and it would be hilarious.

Now that I think about it, Dynamite Kid Classic would be the most fitting.

They don't care if people are horrible as long as it didn't end up on TV, and he was one of the most important cruiserweights in the history of wrestling.

dream

In the same way that people are finally starting to acknowledge that I was right about Full Sail years ago, I think people are finally starting to see that Vince was right all along about Jim Ross: he's too old-timey southern rasslin for the modern product. His presence on an event just instantly makes the show feel dated.

They don't care if people are horrible as long as it didn't end up on TV, and he was one of the most important cruiserweights in the history of wrestling.

No arguments there. I mean wrestling fans aren't always the type to protest en masse.

Unless it's Krispen Wah

Mahonay

Banned

His name is still too tainted in pro wrestling, even if it's not well known by the mainstream. They would never attach his name to anything.

DMczaf

In the same way that people are finally starting to acknowledge that I was right about Full Sail years ago, I think people are finally starting to see that Vince was right all along about Jim Ross: he's too old-timey southern rasslin for the modern product. His presence on an event just instantly makes the show feel dated.

your presence in this thread makes wrasslegaf feel dated

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

It's called hte Mae Young classic and not the Fabolous Moolah classic for a reason

His name is still too tainted in pro wrestling, even if it's not well known by the mainstream. They would never attach his name to anything.

Didn't they do a long video package when Snuka died? I wouldn't be that sure.

I'm just glad we didn't get the "Fabulous Moohlah Classic"

Mahonay

Banned
Didn't they do a long package when Snuka died? I wouldn't be that sure.

I'm just glad we didn't get the "Fabulous Moohlah Classic"
Vince personally covered up the murder Snuka committed. So of course they pretend nothing is wrong. Shit is disgusting

Vince isn't attached to Dynamite Kid. So not the same.

Top Bottom