• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Mia Yim v Sarah Logan was BY FAR the best match so far, it was legit.

With Vince comes Vince's road agents (Hayes and cronies) who will go out of their way to ensure the matches are awful.

Again, even with that, they'll still be better. Agents can do whatever they want, Charlotte and Becky never had a bad match together in their feud.

Like, Toni Storm is better for the quality of your television show than Dana Brooke, no matter who is booking the matches.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Hardcore piledriver training gear.

giphy.gif

Draxal

I'
Sure one or two of them will succeed while everyone else will be stuck in limbo.

I mean Nia Jax gets plenty of airtime nonstop. The midcard is weak both in numbers and quality; not all the workers are bad but they're facing sometimes the same bad opponents nonstop. You fix that by pushing new talent into the midcard.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
WWE names some of it's new competitions after past Superstars like Mae Young, Andre the Giant, and Dusty Rhodes- except for the Cruiser Weight Classic.

I wonder who a good candidate would have been, hypothetically?

Chavo Classic foo'

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ricochet vs Osprey from that WCPW tournament is free on youtube

edit: oh and so is the final apparently... so its only behind a paywall when its live?

I mean Nia Jax gets plenty of airtime nonstop. The midcard is weak both in numbers and quality; not all the workers are bad but they're facing sometimes the same bad opponents nonstop. You fix that by pushing new talent into the midcard.
Or training better wrestlers, but that track record is very bad.

Foggy

Ayup, the womens roster is incredibly top heavy, but these reinforcements will give much needed depth.

Depth only means so much if you don't give the time to accommodate it. There's no midcard to speak of for the women in NXT or anywhere on the main roster. They need to find a solution to that or a lot of women are going to be left in the dust.

Ricochet vs Osprey from that WCPW tournament is free on youtube

edit: oh and so is the final apparently... so its only behind a paywall when its live?

It was free live, the whole World Cup tournament is free on YouTube.

Some of their content is free, some is on their On Demand

Top Bottom