• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| Bummed Boys Bashing Big Balls By Beach-shore

Beefy

the lanky mark title, oh wait, you have that one...

O9QyE.gif

Pfft respect people better then you fam

Foggy

It's an endearing accent the longer you associate with it.

Michael Shannon for instance has an awesome Kentucky accent and he suffers no racist fools from there.

Draxal

Depth only means so much if you don't give the time to accommodate it. There's no midcard to speak of for the women in NXT or anywhere on the main roster. They need to find a solution to that or a lot of women are going to be left in the dust.

Sorry, missed this earlier.

A dedicated show is going to happen, and some of them left in the dust will be on that show.

Pikma

Banned
Why do Stephanie and WWE pat themselves on the back for giving women the opportunities they earned and that they deserve? It's like a janitor giving himself an award for cleaning a toilet, that's supposed to be his work

Foggy

Sorry, missed this earlier.

A dedicated show is going to happen, and some of them left in the dust will be on that show.

I think it needs to go a little further than that. Do the NXT women get folded into the female-centric show? Does this affect how Takeovers are booked? Is having two women's matches on a Takeover possible?

They can just as easily fall into the mold of 205 Live of essentially being Superstars or Main Event with sporadic storylines. I just don't dig on the idea of a female-centric show existing only to funnel someone in and out of the title picture on NXT. Personally, I'd be cool with female-centric Takeovers at Full Sail since it would solve a lot of problems. No idea if they want to do that.

Draxal

I think it needs to go a little further than that. Do the NXT women get folded into the female-centric show? Does this affect how Takeovers are booked? Is having two women's matches on a Takeover possible?

They can just as easily fall into the mold of 205 Live of essentially being Superstars or Main Event with sporadic storylines. I just don't dig on the idea of a female-centric show existing only to funnel someone in and out of the title picture on NXT. Personally, I'd be cool with female-centric Takeovers at Full Sail since it would solve a lot of problems. No idea if they want to do that.

Weekly out of full sail would be my ideal.

Foggy

Kairi's concussion issues might push her out the door before any hip issues. Gotta get what paper she can until her body gives up.

Kairi's concussion issues might push her out the door before any hip issues. Gotta get what paper she can until her body gives up.

Usually once someone is in the door, it takes a lot of notable public concussions for it to become an issue. I mean, other than Bryan, no active WWE competitor has had problems with that stuff and getting cleared. Finn was concussed and cleared in a week. Unless I'm forgetting someone.

Top Bottom