• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

DMczaf

x0HHuLW.gif

Savitar

Glacier had a cool entrance.

Also am I the only one who wants the audience to chant "You're a nazi" at her if she performs. And for Seth to chant "You're dating a nazi".

DMczaf

Remember when Vince banned the term "Icon" for Sting?

WWE's commercial for Raw this week specifically says "The Icon Sting returns to Raw"

He's no longer a vigilante :(

I hope Hogan pulls a Shane Douglas

Remember when Vince banned the term "Icon" for Sting?

WWE's commercial for Raw this week specifically says "The Icon Sting returns to Raw"

He's no longer a vigilante :(

Well he failed in his vigilante mission so now he's merely a non-threatening icon.

Now let's go back to laughing at wrestler's tweets instead of being sickened

WxWvQTE.jpg

I feel as though with recent developments, we should get ahead of the curve and have September be Stingtember and celebrate our new God King before his official crowning

Anyone have the gif during the CZW show where the guy tries to do some spinning leg drop off the stage and just does a spin and that's it?

after months of building up the US title with the John Cena open challenge, the belt was won by the current heavyweight champion, who is about to drop it to a 56 year old man because the current champ left his fiancee for a Nazi he never once went inside the house of

Laughing my ass off, it's not Seth's fault she's a Nazi whore.

Anyway, if you haven't seen Teddy Hart on Best Friends with Chuck Taylor and co. it's the nuttiest six minutes of a man talking in recorded history, I literally cannot stress this enough. It's laugh out loud insanity on a level on it's own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3YgpUgQ980

Edit, here it is!

Main event segment of the Raw I just watched was crazy. Luna and Sable had a big pull apart brawl(refs and officials out). Kane came out to attack sable but then takers music hit. Taker appeared at the top of the Titantron proceeded to shoot a lighting bolt at a casket with a Kane doll in.

So gooood. We need crazy ass wwe back

Fox318

I'm sick of this Krillin Booking. Goku gets pushed because he gets the merch but Krillin clearly is the most talented face on the roster despite his size.

somedevil

Main event segment of the Raw I just watched was crazy. Luna and Sable had a big pull apart brawl(refs and officials out). Kane came out to attack sable but then takers music hit. Taker appeared at the top of the Titantron proceeded to shoot a lighting bolt at a casket with a Kane doll in.

So gooood. We need crazy ass wwe back

I don't know because I watched when DX parodied the Corporation. The joke on Shawn Michaels was they called him HBGay.

I don't know because I watched when DX parodied the Corporation. The joke on Shawn Michaels was they called him HBGay.

DX is awful, every segment they are in revolves around dick jokes. I fast forward through them. Triple H is such a try hard. The idea of them being the equivalent of the NWO is hilarious.

The booking in 98 is pretty solid over all.

Gohan is booked like every new WWE star. Rocketed to the top. Praised as having the potential to be better than the best. Then he finally has his big moment, only to be marginalized and immediately positioned as "not as good as the best guy".

Savitar

I'm sick of this Krillin Booking. Goku gets pushed because he gets the merch but Krillin clearly is the most talented face on the roster despite his size.

Let's face facts, Gohan got the raw deal. Dude started to get jobbed out to make the older timers look good and better despite him suppose to be the next champ.

Top Bottom