• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

Fox318

5VFnO88.jpg

They gave cole 13 minutes and even had King lose in his mania debut as a rib.

Bryan got less time than cole at mania.

Plus a boring as shit Cena match

#Atlanta

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Of course Gohan is fucked like all second generation stars. Pan will probably get over as a third generation superstar.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
La Parka is easily the fourth most over luchadore in WCW behind Rey, Eddie, and Juvi. It's his crazy level of charisma. Even doing nothing he's ten times more interesting as anyone else in the division.

KissVibes

Banned
Jesus christ Seth you sure know how to pick em

zc6.jpg

zc5.jpg

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

She was the newest princess at the time. OF COURSE there was more merch for her. I mean goddamn, her, Mulan, and Elza are currently the most ordered princesses for Target as an entire company.

I'm hoping Big E says some shit on Twitter like he did about Hogan.

Limit

To be fair it's Gohan who took his ball and went home after Cell saga. Apparently saving the world was too carny status for him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I really liked Lizmark Jr as a kid. I really don't know why.

But I never liked Glacier. Glacier was always garbage.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Glacier was pretty good until he lost his undefeated status. Just like almost everyone else with that gimmick.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I hated Eddie. I always thought he was so boring because he didn't have a cool mask and his tights looked like a TWIX bar.

And Chavo was like an even shittier version of Eddie. Fuck Pepe.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I hated Eddie. I always thought he was so boring because he didn't have a cool mask and his tights looked like a TWIX bar.

And Chavo was like an even shittier version of Eddie. Fuck Pepe.

What about Hector? He at least had a mask of sorts.

Gonzalez

Banned
I really liked Lizmark Jr as a kid. I really don't know why.

But I never liked Glacier. Glacier was always garbage.
You just saw Glacier kick the fuck out of, Lizmark Jr., didn't you?

On another note... La Parka wasn't very good in WCW. His springboard top rope moonsalt was awful.

What about Hector? He at least had a mask of sorts.

Hector was cool as shit when he'd randomly show up in WCW for one match out of the blue. I think Hector/Chavo Sr. should have had one of those bizarre tag runs in 1996-1997 WCW like the Rock N Roll Express and Fantastics.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hector Guerrero seems like a guy that would show up randomly to tag with Brad Armstrong and the commentary would talk about how great Brad Armstrong is and that he's really underrated and you just dont know and that everyone watching is stupid for not liking him damnit why don't you like him

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Chavo is in the same category as X-Pac. You're competent in the ring but everything about you is uninteresting aside from the people you're around. You don't do anything new, you have no charisma, and you can't connect with a crowd. You can do moves competently and that's about it. Nothing you do matters. You aren't even a jobber. You are human filler.

Mahonay

Banned
Chavo is in the same category as X-Pac. You're competent in the ring but everything about you is uninteresting aside from the people you're around. You don't do anything new, you have no charisma, and you can't connect with a crowd. You can do moves competently and that's about it. Nothing you do matters. You aren't even a jobber. You are human filler.
Don't do Xpac like that. He definitely had a way more interesting wrestling career than Chavo.

Still pushing that Xpac heat from the year 2000.

Although I do remember how hilariously bad it was watching him keep the DX attire well after the stable was done, and then soon after forming the abomination known as XFactor. And then that fucking Uncle Cracker entrance song. Dear god. "How can I make these people legit hate me even more?"

Top Bottom