• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

KzaoBg.gif

:')

I still remember that moment like it was yesterday. I was visiting my grandma. I remember watching that as a kid and marking the fuck out, running around the house yelling.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When's NWO B-Team getting a dvd? Imagine, if you buy from K-Mart you get Vincent on the cover. If you buy from Wal-Mart, you get the real leader of the NWO, Stevie Ray.

Zach

The building may have a catering contract that excludes bringing in outside food, which would end up costing the owner a lot of money.

I need BOLA2015 to be available on DVD tomorrow! Sweet Christ what a lineup all weekend and I'm pretty ecstatic to see Marty Scurll doing well as he is one of my fav guys out of the Euro scene. Just wish they were doing an extended tour and that someone in Illinois would book them.

DMczaf

They even capitalize it. He Da Icon again.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/nightofchampions/2015/seth-rollins-sting-27860041

Making his first appearance since WrestleMania — where he lost to Triple H after The Game struck him with a sledgehammer — The Icon not only dropped Rollins on Raw, but he also picked up the treasured WWE World Heavyweight Championship and stared down The Game, making his objective abundantly clear.

A six-time WCW World Champion, Sting has never before challenged for a title in WWE, let alone the WWE World Heavyweight Title, but he has been a recurring threat to The Authority. Starting with his WWE debut at last year’s Survivor Series — during which he helped oust Triple H & Stephanie from power, albeit briefly—and culminating with his ruining of Rollins’ celebration, Sting has repeatedly made his presence felt.

Will The Architect be able to survive The Vigilante’s onslaught at Night of Champions? Or can The Icon add another accolade — the biggest in all of sports-entertainment — to his incredible resume, transforming the state of WWE as we know it?

jred2k

WWE knows a 56 year old in face paint is lame, so they've gotta give him as many nicknames as possible to distract us. "The Geriatric" Steve Borden is a mere pit stop in the reign of Rollins.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm going to be real bummed if I discover Abismo Negro never once blasted someone with that little mini flamethrower. Aerostar is real safe with it and does it away from fans. Abismo just comes out and fires that thing everywhere. It's fucking incredible. It's the most reckless shit.
ijbWL9N.gif

Silver King is Rusev thick

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Although I do remember how hilariously bad it was watching him keep the DX attire well after the stable was done

Hey so funny you mention that
S6HeMhl.jpg

This was in 2009 wearing his DX jocks and coming out to the DX theme while wearing old DX merch. Granted, I think this was right before he tried to kill himself.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Since we were talking about imposters in lucha libre, I should recommend Psicosis 1 vs Psicosis 2. It's actually a really rad hardcore brawl mixed with some lucha spots. They even fight in the womens bathroom. They leave the 6 sided ring, fight in a womens bathroom then fight outside of the arena where there's a 4 sided ring with a cage. It's ridiculous. Then they run BACK to the original ring. Then Histeria shows up.
AND THEN HE FUCKING WINS THE BATTLE OF PSICOSISES. A PSICOSIS DIDNT WIN THE BATTLE OF PSICOSISES

Later on there's a Psicosis vs Psicosis vs Psicosis match. So it's Black Psicosis vs Red Psicosis vs Maskless Psicosis

And this is one of the nastiest looking bumps I've ever seen
3U0jYLu.gif

Top Bottom