• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

jmdajr

Finally got on on some SFV beta. Looks good, plays good, but I suck so bad I didn't want to play again. I think I won maybe 3 matches out of twenty. I just can't hang man.

Might still get the game and play arcade mode at level 1 difficult or against my 3 year old. I'll show her!

Oersted

god bless mondays

god bless brock lesnar

lesnarwm.jpg

Someone hand this man a towel. Sweatyass motherfucker

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Not surprised at the thread asking how people feel about boob jobs. Lots of people looking at women as property or as objects.

jmdajr

So I have one episode left of Ballers.

Kinda strange. Not sure how long it took me to perceive Rock not as wrestler turned actor..but just well... Actor.

imBask

Banned
you do what you want with your body, if you want some huge tits to impress people who am I to judge, do what you want

I think huge fake boobs are ugly, but that's me

Sephzilla

If someone wants to get a boob job to make themselves feel better about their own image than more power to them, especially if they're aware of any side effects/issues that can occur.

Fox318

So I have one episode left of Ballers.

Kinda strange. Not sure how long it took me to perceive Rock not as wrestler turned actor..but just well... Actor.

It probably helped that he separated himself so much from wrestling and insisted he be called Dwayne Johnson.

Honestly his agents would be right in having him distance himself away from Vince but Rock knows it could be a tool for him.

Plus Rock is smart when it comes to doing the little things like showing up at a house show unannounced. He knows when to show up and when to stay quiet.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm glad WrassleGAF has sense, and didn't say

"I don't like them, nobody should get them"

because really, like you know who says

"not everything is about you mother fucker"

jmdajr

Not surprised at the thread asking how people feel about boob jobs. Lots of people looking at women as property or as objects.

Not a favorite trend of mine for sure but hey it's not my body. And you know, you can't just grow boobs by hitting the gym like muscles. Mother nature sometimes screws you over. But if you can do something about it, ok..why not.

In the end ...it's all about butts anyway!

imBask

Banned
I guess people would argue that the only reason boob jobs exist is because of the stereotype that "a perfect women must have huge tits" and blablabla but I won't get in that debate with anyone on the internet where no one ever concedes anything

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Since WrassleGAF is male-focused, if there was a surgery you could go through to gain about 3 inches on your dick, would you do it?

Sephzilla

I guess people would argue that the only reason boob jobs exist is because of the stereotype that "a perfect women must have huge tits" and blablabla but I won't get in that debate with anyone on the internet where no one ever concedes anything

A lot of people who get boob jobs do it so they just nave a normal looking chest instead of being flat chested. Not everyone upgrades to quadruple-D "enjoy your back problems" tier breasts.

jmdajr

Expectations for women are crazy. Even now where I find more appealing a fit women than someone with just a huge rack, for example. It's still expecting someone to do something to look a certain way.

But hey, at least being fit has it's benefits right? Time to hit the squat rack!

Aiii

So not worth it
Since WrassleGAF is male-focused, if there was a surgery you could go through to gain about 3 inches on your dick, would you do it?

No, my equipment is just fine as it is, and curved for her pleasure.

Besides, a boob job is about the visual, about how you look in the mirror, how the clothes on your body look, etc. So it's not really comparable.

A better question would be, if there was a surgery to make your body look like Cesaro's, would you do it?

jmdajr

How much would it cost? What are the risks?

More like what if they made a pill to make your dick grow. How rich would that mother fucker be? Hell, people making butt loads of money now off of scams.

imBask

Banned
A lot of people who get boob jobs do it so they just nave a normal looking chest instead of being flat chested. Not everyone upgrades to quadruple-D "enjoy your back problems" tier breasts.

yeaaah but you know, people will argue, what is "normal looking" and why is it "normal" , fuuuuuck that

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

Besides, a boob job is about the visual, about how you look in the mirror, how the clothes on your body look, etc. So it's not really comparable.

A better question would be, if there was a surgery to make your body look like Cesaro's, would you do it?

Sure. Get in a week what usually would take years upon years? Absolutely.

Sephzilla

yeaaah but you know, people will argue, what is "normal looking" and why is it "normal" , fuuuuuck that

The average cup size for Americans is roughly D. So, I think by the numbers that would qualify as average/normal?

Absolutely

imBask

Banned
body of Cesaro or Rollins? yes
body of Cena or Ryback? no

too much muscle, I have a very hard time understanding people who are into heavy bodybuilding

nah 12 inches is already plenty

but seriously no

How much would it cost? What are the risks?

More like what if they made a pill to make your dick grow. How rich would that mother fucker be? Hell, people making butt loads of money now off of scams.

No, but then I'm happy with mine as is.

Also no fucker is coming near my cock with a knife.

#hogwatch2015

Sephzilla

@ that "best wrestling storylines" thread

Sting vs The NWO gets knocked down a bit for me because Sting never cleanly beat Hogan IIRC did he?

imBask

Banned
FAVE 5 STORYLINES (of the top of my head)

Summer of Punk
McMahon vs Austin
Austin vs Rock
Evolution (both Batista and Orton's turn)
Bryan's road to WM30

I also remember enjoying Lesnar vs Angle

Fox318

@ that "best wrestling storylines" thread

Sting vs The NWO gets knocked down a bit for me because Sting never cleanly beat Hogan IIRC did he?

How many people did post champ Hogan really put clean over on TV or PPV?

Rock
Warrior
Brock
Kurt
Lex
HHH

Hell even the Goldberg, Piper, and loss wan't clean.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fave Five Storylines

5. Juventud Guerrera and Disco Inferno as "La Cucaracha"
4. Chris Kanyon as Positively Kanyon
3. Vader/Sting White Castle of Fear
2. Batista's ultimate heel turn leading to his retirement
1. Jumbo and Misawa's unending rivalry

Top Bottom