• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

xTOOLx

BOLA is an A+++++++. If you are a wrestling fan, you should watch it live at least once.

I hate you guys...

But seriously, after being there for night 1 and not being able to attend nights 2 & 3 because of prior commitments, I feel so sad.

PWG is a company that I wish I could be a part of. Not in a "I gotta get in on this" sort of way but more like, "What can I do to contribute to the cause?" because the amount of entertainment and joy I get from attending their shows far exceeds the amount of money I spend on tickets, merch and alcohol.

I bought a shirt before the matches started on night 1 from Tommy End. I told him thanks for the shirt and to be safe in there. And for 5 seconds, that bad ass motherfucker turned into a teddy bear. He looked me right in the eyes and said with sincerity, "Thank you brother." and gave me a hug.

The talent truly appreciate that we appreciate them. PWG have the best, most supportive crowds in the business and it's because of how hard those guys work for us.

I was on the fence about firing Rollins but if this is real:

what+an+asshole.jpg

fuck him

It's real but also from 2011

Gonzalez

Banned
I'm going to be real bummed if I discover Abismo Negro never once blasted someone with that little mini flamethrower. Aerostar is real safe with it and does it away from fans. Abismo just comes out and fires that thing everywhere. It's fucking incredible. It's the most reckless shit.
ijbWL9N.gif

He did, but it always looked super fake. The Memphis fireball is a much better looking fire spot if you want to stay on the safe side.

Aiii

So not worth it
I forgot who I was discussing with yesterday about the Divas Revolution being better because now they had direction...
With a Beat The Clock Challenge featuring Paige, Becky Lynch and Charlotte set for RAW to determine a new #1 contender, Sasha Banks pointed out on Twitter that she has already made WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella tap out since coming to the main roster. WWE is teaming that Team BAD's Banks, Naomi and Tamina Snuka may be involved with the Beat The Clock Challenge on RAW, perhaps being the three opponents for Team PCB's matches

Seriously, there is NO difference at all with the Divas.
1. Random #1 contendership matches
2. Beat the champion in a non-title match, get title shot.

It's 2013 all over again.

#DivasSameOldShit

Kaiterra

Banned
I forgot who I was discussing with yesterday about the Divas Revolution being better because now they had direction...

Seriously, there is NO difference at all with the Divas.
1. Random #1 contendership matches
2. Beat the champion in a non-title match, get title shot.

It's 2013 all over again.

#DivasSameOldShit

On the plus side, if BAD really do get the opposing slots in the Beat the Clock matches it might solve the whole thing where Beat the Clock is one of the worst WWE gimmicks because the opponent doesn't get anything if he would win.

Gonzalez

Banned
Guys there have been so many old celebrity deaths in 2015. So I think this will be the year that Abe Vigoda dies, and I'll be the GAFer who'll create the thread. Nobody will beat me to that historic moment when the longest running meme in history ends.

Is tonight the night?

jHV2cai.gif

The Authority needs a true role model as their champion, not this Nazi lovin Rollins chap.

Man, it would suck hanging around for a superstar and instead of some beefcake you end up with Teddy Long.

Well maybe they want a Tag Team Match if you're feelin' me playa.

Fox318

Is tonight the night?

jHV2cai.gif

The Authority needs a true role model as their champion, not this Nazi lovin Rollins chap.

Well maybe they want a Tag Team Match if you're feelin' me playa.

We finally get the Nazi vs Libertarian war the world has wanted to see.

jmdajr

Which Tough Enough competitor should get another chance at WWE?

1% Alex
2% Amanda
4% Chelsea
0% Daria
0% Dianna
1% Gabi
6% GiGi
1% Hank
72% Mada
9% Patrick

3% Tanner
1% ZZ

Sephzilla

This monday sucks.

I was supposed to have a 3 day camping vacation this weekend. And the day we leave I start getting cold/flu sympoms. Then Saturday while we're out camping I feel like I have the fucking plague because it's only 50 degrees out at night and yet i'm still dripping in sweat because my fever is through the roof. Thankfully my fever broke Sunday morning and now I'm on the upswing, but I'm stuck at work with a horrible coughing fit.

imBask

Banned
This monday sucks.

I was supposed to have a 3 day camping vacation this weekend. And the day we leave I start getting cold/flu sympoms. Then Saturday while we're out camping I feel like I have the fucking plague because it's only 50 degrees out at night and yet i'm still dripping in sweat because my fever is through the roof. Thankfully my fever broke Sunday morning and now I'm on the upswing, but I'm stuck at work with a horrible coughing fit.

Cheer up, we're getting another Rusev vs Ziggler rematch tonight and a promo by the #1 contender, 56 year old Sting

Aiii

So not worth it
Cheer up, we're getting another Rusev vs Ziggler rematch tonight and a promo by the #1 contender, 56 year old Sting

So basically everyone's evening will be "Watch the opening promo by Sting, turn off Raw, play Metal Gear Solid V for the rest of the night."

Sounds like a great evening.

imBask

Banned
So basically everyone's evening will be "Watch the opening promo by Sting, turn off Raw, play Metal Gear Solid V for the rest of the night."

Sounds like a great evening.

what? MGS V comes out tomorrow, unless i'm going crazy or you live in a weird timezone

Fox318

Mada was great, with the right training, he could be a big deal some day.

If Hogan was there he would have saved Mada. Dude was right out of the 80s with that look.

Patrick and Tanner could be interesting but its hard fucking work to get a spot today with all of the talent out there.

I'm really hoping that Lucha Underground gets a streaming deal and the numbers shock someone into investing in a wrestling product.

TNA is shit, ROH's top people don't care about investing what is needed to succeed, and even shit like Chikara is afraid of expanding.

Top Bottom