• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

jmdajr

Is it really that hard not being a racist?

I mean if you just try and treat others how you would like to be treated its pretty downhill from there.

I assume if you were raised all sorts of wrong it takes time to be fixed. The planet is filled with them so obviously not.

Amazed the Nazi stuff didn't go nuts when it was first found. Kind of got lost in the shuffle of the dick pick story.

cyKUORo.jpg

Glad she's done.

Ithil

I mean if you just try and treat others how you would like to be treated its pretty downhill from there.

It's easy for these people to just blame others for their problems instead of owning up to themselves. It's even easier to just say "this race is clearly the cause of my problems, not me!" and try and make yourself feel superior. There's lots of cowardly people.

Apollo Crews deleted his twitter and started over, so perhaps WWE are starting to learn how easily social media can ruin someone before their career has even begun.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Apollo Crews deleted his twitter and started over, so perhaps WWE are starting to learn how easily social media can ruin someone before their career has even begun.

It's the easiest and safe way to do things when starting a new job.

When your job is to do a background check, and you miss something like this, then you are bad at your job.

Standard background checks don't bring social media into it, I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's 2015 yall, most people do background checks via facebook and instagram when hiring someone for a job. It's not just some 'no-lifer Reddit thing.'

It's very obvious WWE doesn't care about this shit until it means bad PR. If you can keep it hidden, it's not an issue. They're not improving their workplace environment. They don't give a fuck about being welcoming and inclusive, they just don't want dirt tied back to them.

Standard background checks don't bring social media into it, I'm sure it's just a matter of time.

I don't think a job in the entertainment industry should have a "standard" background check. You are so much in the public eye that these views and mistakes can ruin you and the company you work for. They should be looking on social media accounts for stuff just like this to prevent these situations from occurring.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LOL, Schreiber's twitter acct is locked down now.

You'd think one of all the countless social media firms out there would offer some kind of background check service. It's cheaper to run a check now than to blow money developing a wrestler who happens to be an irredeemable racist.

LOL, Schreiber's twitter acct is locked down now.

It was locked yesterday too. Too little too late.

Aiii

So not worth it
It's 2015 yall, most people do background checks via facebook and instagram when hiring someone for a job. It's not just some 'no-lifer Reddit thing.'

You go on their Facebook and check out a couple of pics and maybe friends to see what kind of person you're dealing with it.

You're not going through six years of pictures and posts and look at every last one to make sure.

I mean, these were years old and I very much doubt she didn't post a ton of shit since then.

Pretty sure it was Jacobs who introduced her to Rollins in the first place. That's probably a joke.

Well shit. I thought Jimmy had better taste.

Nice to see the PWG crowd getting behind Tommy End in his debut. Can't wait to see the Euros kill it on the BOLA DVD.

EDIT: JEZUS that tombstone

BFIB

Welp, just came up with my new business venture: I will happily research your Twitter Feed and Facebook feed for damaging information.

I'm going to join Vinny Mac as a billionaire soon.

Man, Seth is gonna look so bummed tonight.

It had to happen though.

What if he wears his all white outfit and decides to wear a ghost costume on his way to the ring tonight? And he then stumbles on his way to the ring, knocks some lighting rigs into a wooden, T-shaped structure, which ignites the wooden structure? And the New Day happens to be standing nearby?

That would be terrible.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What if he wears his all white outfit and decides to wear a ghost costume on his way to the ring tonight? And he then stumbles on his way to the ring, knocks some lighting rigs into a wooden, T-shaped structure, which ignites the wooden structure? And the New Day happens to be standing nearby?

That would be terrible.

The t is for Time To Leave

Seth went out and worked a full live episode of Raw while all of his co workers were laughing at his tiny unit being posted online. I doubt having his racist crap bag mistress fired is going to affect him.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

The reality is that this girl is just that dumb. I mean, honestly it goes against basic self-preservation instinct, I would think - she's not independently wealthy (as far as I know) and she's trying to get going in a business that is super heavily online and social media focused.... and here she is dropping dumbass rants about Hitler. 2012 wasn't some bygone era where you could pop off about your admiration for fucken HITLER on social media.

Fox318

I can't think of any reason why guns should be involved in a wrestling entrance or angle.

For as much as some people like the Pillman austin stuff its kinda dumb.

Top Bottom