• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

I can't think of any reason why guns should be involved in a wrestling entrance or angle.

For as much as some people like the Pillman austin stuff its kinda dumb.

hitman-absolution-hd-wallpoh.jpg

RP912

Banned
It's because he's a fucking idiot who takes himself way too seriously

He pissed off Akebono and got fucking squashed like a bug for it. Do you know how hard it is to make that man mad

Is it that Ki can't get a break or he doesn't know how to handle things professionally because he overestimates his leverage?

LowKiTantrum.jpg.

I'm saying though...at this point, he doesn't even have a damn bridge to cross. Dude been fucking up left and right in the industry for ages. I remember when my old high school buddy was a mark for Ki and thought he was the chosen one. Fast forward to 2015, and he's doing struggle matches with TNA remains.

BJW once had a BJW Deathmatch World Heavyweight Title vs Banana match. Zandig won the belt, but Kasai just couldn't resist that damn banana.

He pissed off Akebono and got fucking squashed like a bug for it. Do you know how hard it is to make that man mad

I almost wish Hikaru Sato didn't decide to be the bigger man, because no doubt he would have absolutely wiped the floor with a doofus like Low Ki. Instead, he left it to Akebono to file Ki's receipt. AJPW were going to pay all his medical bills as well, until he went crying about it to anyone that would listen.

LowKiTantrum.jpg

Or some dummy company like Chikara would have a watergun fight match.

Squirt Gun match, characters get killed off for real, leading to a 9 year storyline where we find out they've been living in an alternate dimension where people payed them real money to work the whole time.

Fox318

When it comes to wrestling figures with Jewish heritage who are the big names?

Paul Heyman
Barry Horowitz
Colt Cabana
and Bill Golberg right?

am I missing anyone big?

When it comes to wrestling figures with Jewish heritage who are the big names?

Paul Heyman
Barry Horowitz
Colt Cabana
and Bill Golberg right?

am I missing anyone big?

Former WCW World Heavyweight Champion David Arquette
Michael Hayes, apparently
Billy Kidman
Kevin Nash?
Raven
Missy Hyatt
Dean Malenko
Glen Jacobs?
Randy Savage
Kurt Angle

I'm probably going to sound like a hysterical Euro, but goddamn am I glad I can walk down the street and be 99.99999% assured that no one has a deadly firearm on their person.

imBask

Banned
I'm probably going to sound like a hysterical Euro, but goddamn am I glad I can walk down the street and be 99.99999% assured that no one has a deadly firearm on their person.

Canada here, we feel the same way. Also sometimes I forget to lock my door and i'm not too worried, that's fun

Nekofrog

Banned
if everyone there had a gun, this nutjob would've been stopped before he had a chance to do any damage

loljk if everyone had a gun a situation like this has a higher chance of turning into a bloodbath due to pure confusion of who's the shooter and who's responding to the shooter with their own shooting

Top Bottom