• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

Sephzilla

I gotta admit though, the first thing I thought after i heard there was a shooting at a WWE facility was "i wonder if the nazi girl was behind it"

Aiii

So not worth it
I'm probably going to sound like a hysterical Euro, but goddamn am I glad I can walk down the street and be 99.99999% assured that no one has a deadly firearm on their person.

Yeah, it's just so alien a concept to me, it's hard to imagine what it would be like if everyone had a fun here. I'd probably worry way to much about accidentally posting someone if at work out something and ending up on a revenge list or something.

I dunno. It's just weird.

What a day for WWE.

Glad no one was killed at least.

Glad WWE got rid of that scum.

Glad none of WrassleGAF elders revealed to be nazi sympathizers like the mods on Wreddit

Glad at the prospect of Rollins burial tonight

I am glad.

Zach

What a day for WWE.

Glad no one was killed at least.

Glad WWE got rid of that scum.

Glad none of WrassleGAF elders revealed to be nazi sympathizers like the mods on Wreddit

Glad at the prospect of Rollins burial tonight

I am glad.

Beautiful words, Titus.

And what's this Nazi Wreddit biz?

klonere

Banned
So what happened with The Rock during Pain and Gain filming

hJfk2PF.jpg

imBask

Banned
Yeah, it's just so alien a concept to me, it's hard to imagine what it would be like if everyone had a fun here. I'd probably worry way to much about accidentally posting someone if at work out something and ending up on a revenge list or something.

I dunno. It's just weird.

Montreal is about an hour away from the United States border, yet owning a gun is a crazy concept here too... I know maybe 2-3 person who might own a hunting rifle hidden in some attic somewhere, other than that i've never known anyone who ever owned any other type of gun

Sephzilla

So what happened with The Rock during Pain and Gain filming

hJfk2PF.jpg

There are times when I worry that Rock won't live to see his 70s because his heart is going to explode. Ever since he went full time in Hollywood he's started to really balloon in size (Pain and Gain was probably the biggest he'd ever gotten) and I highly doubt it's natural. His sleeker look when he was a full time wrestler looked a lot more healthy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm probably going to sound like a hysterical Euro, but goddamn am I glad I can walk down the street and be 99.99999% assured that no one has a deadly firearm on their person.

Don't your chavs stay armed, or carry knives?

klonere

Banned
There are times when I worry that Rock won't live to see his 70s because his heart is going to explode. Ever since he went full time in Hollywood he's started to really balloon in size (Pain and Gain was probably the biggest he'd ever gotten) and I highly doubt it's natural. His sleeker look when he was a full time wrestler looked a lot more healthy.

Ugh that would be a terrible loss but yeah, those changes in size don't look particularly unaided. I wonder what his wife thinks....

Yeah, all the Euro dudes who were at BOLA wrestle in PROGRESS, except for Drew who's with ICW and Mandrews who hasn't been in PROGRESS since signing for TNA. Tommy's fucking amazing, he's one half of the tag champions at the moment, while Ospreay's the current PROGRESS champion.

If you haven't seen much PROGRESS before, I'd definitely recommend their streaming service;

demandprogress.pivotshare.com

The SSS16 tournament from earlier this year was just awesome.

Awesome. I will check it out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Almost as if wrasslin is a fuckin scummy business, who'da thought?

Still, hope this is the end of the insanity for a while. However...could use it and take heat to a whole new level.

I think Ambrose is the only dude on the current roster that could say someone tried to stab him on his way out. Those days are over.

Ugh that would be a terrible loss but yeah, those changes in size don't look particularly unaided. I wonder what his wife thinks....

his ex-wife bodybuilds as a hobby or something and is probably on the same regimen as him, someone posted a photo of her and she looked ridiculous

Top Bottom