• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT2| Sting in 2015

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Knife crime is definitely a problem (some 14 year old stabbed a teacher a while back) but definitely nowhere near on the level of gun crime in America, its actually been going down year on year since 2011.

The big problem with knives is that they're the quiet killer. Ssssh...complete silence. Just bleeding.

Fox318

http://www.wwe.com/videos/experience-wwe-fandom-on-the-wrestle-vessel-26029545

TRGonJdh.jpg

klonere

Banned
Hunter on the shooting

HHH said:
Triple H ‏@TripleH 17m17 minutes ago
We defer to the Orange County Sherriff’s department for further comment and information. (3/3)

was involved in an incident with an Orange County Sherriff’s deputy in the parking lot of the WWE Performance Center... (2/3)

Unfortunately a deranged individual with no WWE affiliation, who had a court order prohibiting him from being on WWE property...(1/3)

Didn't see this posted yet in regards to the shooting:

WWE released the following statement:

"Unfortunately a deranged individual with no WWE affiliation, who had a court order prohibiting him from being on WWE property, was involved in an incident with an Orange County Sherriff's deputy in the parking lot of the WWE Performance Center. We defer to the Orange County Sherriff's department for further comment and information."

I'd also seen a bit about Charlotte's (ex?) husband being arrested, what up with that?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hey Beefers, congrats on your move. Enjoy it, a lot of people never move in their lives.

JavyOO7

Didn't see this posted yet in regards to the shooting:

WWE released the following statement:

"Unfortunately a deranged individual with no WWE affiliation, who had a court order prohibiting him from being on WWE property, was involved in an incident with an Orange County Sherriff's deputy in the parking lot of the WWE Performance Center. We defer to the Orange County Sherriff's department for further comment and information."

I'd also seen a bit about Charlotte's (ex?) husband being arrested, what up with that?

TNA wrestler Thomas Latimer, better known as Bram, was arrested and charged with two counts of domestic battery and false imprisonment by the Gulfport, FL, Police Department.

He was immediately suspended by the promotion, which wrote that they are working to get facts and additional information regarding the arrest. The incident occured Sunday at just before 6 a.m. He is currently in Pinellas County jail.

"The charges against Thomas Latimer are serious, and he is immediately and indefinitely suspended from any future TNA-sanctioned events awaiting the outcome of the case," said TNA Executive Vice President of Television and Talent John Gaburick.

Latimer is no longer married to Ashley Fliehr, aka Charlotte in WWE. According to both WWE and family members, the incident did not involve her.

When police investigated the incident after responding to a call, Latimer was there with a woman who identified herself as his girlfriend.

The police report listed that the couple was arguing and the woman seeked refuse in her bedroom. The report alleged that Latimer followed her in, closed the door and refused to allow her to leave, pushed the woman onto the bed and held her down by her throat.

http://www.f4wonline.com/more/more-...4321-tna-news-tna-star-arrested-and-suspended

*quiet, stoic, mysterious gimmick*

*Lifts microphone to speak*

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAH BAAAAAAAABY I'M GONNA MOP THE FLOOR WITH YOU SETH!!!! MAN I'M SO PUMPED UP!!! ARE YOU GUYS PUMPED UP?!?!?!!?"

That sure is a lot of "cod."

"WOOOOOOOOOO! I"VE BEEN WAITING FIVE DECADES TO BE IN THIS HERE RING TONIGHT IN BUMFUCK ALABAMA! YEEEEAH! IT'S SHOWTIME FOLKS!" [leaves ring]

Just catching up with the going's on. So why was Seth's girlfriend fired? Was she now 200% more racist than when that stuff was leaked out months ago and they did nothing?

Fox318

I liked what i saw from Baron Corbin when I saw him live.

I really don't get the hate on him. Its not like he is getting hotshotted or taking a spot from somebody more interesting in the title spot.

klonere

Banned
"WOOOOOOOOOO! I"VE BEEN WAITING FIVE DECADES TO BE IN THIS HERE RING TONIGHT IN BUMFUCK ALABAMA! YEEEEAH! IT'S SHOWTIME FOLKS!" [leaves ring]

Just catching up with the going's on. So why was Seth's girlfriend fired? Was she now 200% more racist than when that stuff was leaked out months ago and they did nothing?

It got out there again, this time with more momentum behind it

RP912

Banned
I love the look on the face of the blue shirted man in the front row.

Dude with the glasses took the cake for me. That's some shameful shit that Tanahashi did.

On another note

Top 5 flag incidents

1. HBK putting the Canadian flag in his nostrils
2. Jericho trolling the Brazilian flag
3. Rusev using the Russian flag as a sign of hope
4. Cena using the American flag because Cena wins
5. Bruce Tharpe sun covering Liger with the NWA flag

I liked what i saw from Baron Corbin when I saw him live.

I really don't get the hate on him. Its not like he is getting hotshotted or taking a spot from somebody more interesting in the title spot.

He's doing the same ol' shit he's been doing since he debuted - pointless filler squashes. They also thought he was gonna get the Roman Reigns push and he was corny as shit as a face. But i don't dislike him that much when they actually do stuff with him, like I really enjoyed that match with Samoa Joe

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Hogan asks for forgiveness thread has reached a boiling point, peeps. Be careful participating. My advice is to not.

I don't think anyone in WrassleGAF is so fucking stupid as to take Hogan at his word, or say some racist shit. We're good, I'm confident we're good.

klonere

Banned
Good.

How long until they throw Hayes under the bus?

When the Freebirds are up for the Hall of Fame which has been thrown around for this year seeing as WM is in Texas.

Then we shall see the true shitshow when the oldtimers are outraged at the pushback by people digging up his past dirt.

You guys ready for Baron Corbin to join the shield 2.0

Yes, actually. He was super impressive at Takeover, imo.

No. People online made a big deal out of it and it got picked up by some internet newz sites. They didn't care until it was starting to get publicity.

Of course, dude! My boy could give the End of Days to Strowman and call it a night.

f9a54da3d36fa402fd4c71cb9c9a3585879c7bb2_hq.gif

Regarding Corbin adding some moves at Takeover - Isn't the spinning slam and odd choice? Now I can't tell if he's giving himself his finisher mid match, or if he takes his signature move as a finisher.

Yes, actually. He was super impressive at Takeover, imo.

No. People online made a big deal out of it and it got picked up by some internet newz sites. They didn't care until it was starting to get publicity.

You would have thought someone picked up on it first time round and told her to cut it out, which clearly never happened. Unless she thought her status as Seth's banging partner meant she could get away with it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
SeomwhatGroovy, you weren't kidding. It's going nuts out there. And it's only getting crazier.

Police held a press conference regarding the shooting that occurred at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida on Monday. WFTV-9 reporter Shannon Butler reports that the sheriff stated that the unidentified man shot by police entered the facility with a knife. The sheriff stated that the man charged a deputy, who fired one shot. The sheriff also stated that the man was obsessed with one of the female wrestlers and that this was the third time that police encountered the man. WWE labeled him a "deranged individual" in a statement released earlier today.

Creepy and insane. Nice combo.

Mental like "Holy shit this is the best thing since Gwent"...or mental like "the game is DOA"?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1104569

They started off angry at the price of coins you can buy to boost things quicker in the base building. Now it's switched to how long a natural grind it is forcing people to buy the money. I have no idea if this is true or not, I haven't got my hands on the game yet - but as far as I know it's not a hugely important part of the game?

Dude with the glasses took the cake for me. That's some shameful shit that Tanahashi did.

On another note

Top 5 flag incidents

1. HBK putting the Canadian flag in his nostrils
2. Jericho trolling the Brazilian flag
3. Rusev using the Russian flag as a sign of hope
4. Cena using the American flag because Cena wins
5. Bruce Tharpe sun covering Liger with the NWA flag

Didn't HBK hump the Canadian flag?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1104569

They started off angry at the price of coins you can buy to boost things quicker in the base building. Now it's switched to how long a natural grind it is forcing people to buy the money. I have no idea if this is true or not, I haven't got my hands on the game yet - but as far as I know it's not a hugely important part of the game?

No worries though. Statistics show that 99% of people who complain about IAP never partake in it anyway so there's no lost sales here. Nobody actually cares.

Top Bottom