• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| What? It's almost September.

Aiii

So not worth it
So about those AJ/Paige spoilers for Smackdown:
they were false, Paige just spit out the chocolate, the end. I guess AJ ate another chocolate or something that got the original reporter confused.

It's Reigns or it's Bryan.

Honestly? In retrospect, I can't think of a better way for them to have handled Taker's streak. The match was eh, but that was only because we didn't think Brock would win at all. But he dominated Taker, and I think if Taker wasn't hurt, they would've straight up had him squash Taker there even more.

So they put most of the juice of the Streak onto someone who is bulletproof to the blowback/doesn't care, and can put over someone -way- easier by just jobbing once at Mania after dominating all year.

And I still think it's Bryan. Reigns is too early.

Vylash

John Cena Reportedly Dealing With Major Injury Problems, Concern Over His WWE Future

i648CT6dmecp6.gif

And Bryan is too fragile.

By Mania? Doubtful. The whole reason they're touch and go with him right now is because that's their goddamn main for Mania, and they know it. It doesn't matter when he comes back so long as he wins the Rumble. Hell, I bet they hold him off until then.

And Brock's not nearly as destructive as you guys think, the only reason Taker got hurt was because it was a bump on the outside. Everything else was fine. He's not reckless.

Dan Ryckert interviewed Patterson.

..And I asked him what standouts he likes. "Oh, I like the guy who the does the..", and he starts doing motions in the air with his hands......is it Sami Zayn? "Sami Zayn! I love that guy! The stuff he does, it's amazing! Oh my God, he's the best!". And he said he goes to Vince, "Oh, I tell Vince, I tell all the guys and I say, oh the stuff he does and they all go, "Oh no, he just does a bunch of flippy shit".

What Vince thinks of Neville.

By Mania? Doubtful. The whole reason they're touch and go with him right now is because that's their goddamn main for Mania, and they know it. It doesn't matter when he comes back so long as he wins the Rumble. Hell, I bet they hold him off until then.

And Brock's not nearly as destructive as you guys think, the only reason Taker got hurt was because it was a bump on the outside. Everything else was fine. He's not reckless.

Already binding #evenbetter and #bryansback to my keyboard.

Brb.

Seriously the sight of Bryan reversing the F5 Into a Yes Lock will be remembered forever. He's been watching his G1, he'll 1up Nakamura if he has to.

Seriously the sight of Bryan reversing the F5 Into a Yes Lock will be remembered forever. He's been watching his G1, he'll 1up Nakamura if he has to.

It's funny, that move is basically tailor made to have a good reversal out of it. Benoit did it with the crossface a couple times, Eddie did the DDT onto the belt, etc

Finally starting PWG ELEVEN, despite Boootay's complaints (that I agree with), I got my DVD today, which considering it's heading over the Atlantic, isn't bad.

Quality is a bit odd on my PS4 though, which is something I never noticed with the DVD rips I'd been watching on my PC before (they are both going to the same computer).

Doing it better, PROGRESS Chapter 14: Thunderbastard is out and downloading in the background. Their downloads are out before the DVD's even ship, in full 1080p. Though their webstore only lets you download it for a few days, then you can't download again without rebuying, which sucks. Looking forward to watching that.

Sokantish

The recent Sina news is making my will to live even weaker than it already is, friends.

I don't think I can handle this ;_;

Just remember he is leaving the WWE in good hands with Reigns. He would want you to show him the same hustle, loyalty, and respect that you showed Cena over the years.

It's funny, that move is basically tailor made to have a good reversal out of it. Benoit did it with the crossface a couple times, Eddie did the DDT onto the belt, etc

He does that spinning shit with ADR and Cesaro that one time and it was always badass.

That reverse spot WILL HAPPEN. Win or lose.

Brock in the Elimnation Chamber doe. He'll eliminate everyone and everything.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Cena's going to 'reverse' ie have Brock throw him in position to do the awful looking legdrop off the F5, and it will look like a botch. But Cena will think it looks just as good as Dolph's fameasser off the G2S
SdZ2R.gif

He does that spinning shit with ADR and Cesaro that one time and it was always badass.

That reverse spot WILL HAPPEN. Win or lose.

Brock in the Elimnation Chamber doe. He'll eliminate everyone and everything.

Pretty much. If it's at Mania, that's the finish because he's not being Brock with the knee or anything.

Cena's going to 'reverse' ie have Brock throw him in position to do the awful looking legdrop off the F5, and it will look like a botch. But Cena will think it looks just as good as Dolph's fameasser off the G2S
SdZ2R.gif

Now THAT was a good goddamn finisher reversal too

Pretty much. If it's at Mania, that's the finish because he's not being Brock with the knee or anything.

Now THAT was a good goddamn finisher reversal too

He was called Mr Small Package doe LOL

Naw when Bryan is gonna lock that shit in it needs like 1 minute of him trying to apply it then 5 minutes until he taps.

I always thought Batista tapped too early tbh.
LOL gotta complain about something.

Alucard

Banned
Bryan is saying he wants to wrestle Brock in interviews. Really hope he heals up and is healthy enough to make that match happen.

What's up with Cena? Haven't kept up with news today.

Penguin

Watched the latest episode of the Monday Night Wars... and it seems to have wrapped up the story... so I guess future editions will be more week to week focused?

Alucard

Banned
Where is this Cena news? I see nothing on PWTorch or prowrestling.net.

Is this one of those stories from Smart Shootin' or Hit the Smark?

Hasney

And for those that don't, there's that nifty ignore feature.

Even if I was a huge vaginally that needed to stick his fingers in his ears over someone, that feature is so shit. "This post cannot be seen as the poster is on your ignore list. Click here to view the post" and then someone quotes it anyway.

Zach

The interference bugged me, but not because it wasn't causing DQs. I just didn't want that in the match. The other problems didn't bother me. I think it was great and one of the top WWE matches of the 90s.

Due to your appeal, I have met with the WCW Executive Committee and we have determined to upgrade the event to a C-.

Top Bottom