• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| What? It's almost September.

Marvel

could never
So I pre-ordered WWE 2k15 for PS4.

The Hulkamania Edition.

I'm sorry, it's the Hollywood Hogan Funko Pop! that got me.

Think I'm just going to get a standard copy from Amazon... I only want Sting and they do him as a pre-order bonus.

Hasney

Think I'm just going to get a standard copy from Amazon... I only want Sting and they do him as a pre-order bonus.

Eh, just get it in January. Game will be half price pre-owned and you'll be able to buy Sting for a couple of bucks by then. Not worth supporting this crap if it likely turns out terrible.

Hasney

Who would want to buy that shit for over 30 bucks?

It will get discounted to that price after a month or so anyways, if the past is any indication.

Sell it on launch day with the Sting code and you'll likely get full price for it.

Aiii

So not worth it
None of your WWE propaganda can ever make me hate Hollywood Hogan and WCW Nitro's Golden Era. I will not bow down to endless 10 things about WCW that were ridiculous or Puppet H and Road Dogg telling me how much WCW sucked.

WCW Nitro was awesome and so was Hollywood Hogan, brotherjackdude!

Aiii

So not worth it
I'd take Eva over Lita myself. All Lita could do was a moonsault. That puts her at about the same value as one of Teddy Hart's cats.

Come on.

Eva Marie's trademark move is the fucking Schoolgirl! Seriously, I'm gonna assume if she's in 2k15, her other trademarks are gonna be "clothesline" and "headlock rest hold."

Hasney

Eh, cut Aiii some slack* after that reasoning. I'd have done the same for The Outsiders.

Slack only applicable if the actual game is sold

Browny

Banned

Come on.

Eva Marie's trademark move is the fucking Schoolgirl! Seriously, I'm gonna assume if she's in 2k15, her other trademarks are gonna be "clothesline" and "headlock rest hold."
You're forgetting "blow kiss" as the taunt, and "run away like a scared bitch who can't act". Actually, didn't she nail an ok-looking DDT the other week?

Vylash

Come on.

ibzJM4zd3kV6pv.gif

you're just mad about this aren't you

None of your WWE propaganda can ever make me hate Hollywood Hogan and WCW Nitro's Golden Era. I will not bow down to endless 10 things about WCW that were ridiculous or Puppet H and Road Dogg telling me how much WCW sucked.

WCW Nitro was awesome and so was Hollywood Hogan, brotherjackdude!

ibjnqtSxafOtQL.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
ibzJM4zd3kV6pv.gif

you're just mad about this aren't you

I am indeed mad about her schoolgirl, her actual finishing move, looking so absolutely shit. Why is this woman allowed to wrestle on live TV if she can't even master the most basic wrestling move?

Eva Marie is the next Kelly Kelly, the physical embodiment of why WWE can't ever become a great show.

I am indeed mad about her schoolgirl, her actual finishing move, looking so absolutely shit. Why is this woman allowed to wrestle on live TV if she can't even master the most basic wrestling move?

Eva Marie is the next Kelly Kelly, the physical embodiment of why WWE can't ever become a great show.

I dunno, at least Kelly attempted to make people think she cared about her in-ring skills.

CJ Parker is really coming into his own now. Has a fully developed and realized character, unlike Tyler Breeze. Nice finished.

I really wish I could find stills from Renee's appearance on ghe 8/7 episode of NXT. Incredible outfit. Jawdropping.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

pVjEr0H.gif

Blame the quality of the entire show on a diva, brehs.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Seth Rollins also has her to thank, his curb stomp is obviously inspired by her Kelly Killer, no doubt, no doubt.

iWymcbd.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Mickie James was cut from TNA because of budget costs and is currently pregnant. According to Meltzer she's due around the end of December, as is Christie Hemme.

Aiii

So not worth it

Alucard

Banned
It's pretty icky now. GM changed all of their formulas sometime in the mid 2000s. Cookie Crisp is the same way.

That's too bad. I'll have to give it a go to see how much it's changed anyway. I'm assuming it's still totally stuffed with sugar, though.

Top Bottom