• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| What? It's almost September.

jred2k

The last two pages having Funko POP! discussion and Ho1000C discussion means I have an excuse to post this:

71jVp8YAqdL._SX450_.jpg

Kelly Kelly at least was able to take some pretty solid bumps too. Girl looked like she'd snap in half but took kendo sticks to the face. She was far from competent in the ring, but she seemed to care somewhat.

And she was definitely hotter.

Kelly Kelly was sexy and she seemed like the sort of person you could be friends with, even if she was out of your league.

Eva... she just has this whole dangerous vibe about her. Yeah, she's hot, but not in a safe way.

I can't really explain it. She does nothing for me.

BHZ Mayor

New page? New page.
0mbhsUj.jpg

On the subject of Bo, are they really gonna just sit on this split personality thing he showed against R-Truth? It would be perfect for a Wyatt Family expansion. And putting from fresh blood in the stable may help them recover from their current burial.

jred2k

I get what you're saying, plagiarize. Kelly Kelly is the kind of girl I could see myself paying rent for and then telling her I love her.

Kelly did some crazy shit, though. Ranas, armdrags, etc. She didn't really botch that much either.

We really had it good with Divas the past few years, ring work wise. Eve and Beth in particular were really freaking good.

I'd just like to take a moment to thank stro for his Ditch Decades reviews, mainly because they've introduced me to so many wonderful matches (including Jumbo's, who's work I was mostly unfamiliar with) both you and Bootaay have rekindled a love for this sport I thought was gone. Thank you, honestly

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'd just like to take a moment to thank stro for his Ditch Decades reviews, mainly because they've introduced me to so many wonderful matches (including Jumbo's, who's work I was mostly unfamiliar with) both you and Bootaay have rekindled a love for this sport I thought was gone. Thank you, honestly

Jumbo is so good. I've been loving his Ditch Decades series too.

eve and beth had an amazing ppv match before beth left during divas of doom. ended with a face first slam from the top rope.

not sure I can listen to another heyman podcast just yet. He's a great hand but I've heard my fill from the last one. He's always in...well HUSTLE mode. The whispering and slow delivery and all that. Its like when there were four parts of eric bischoff...by the end I couldn't take his lecherous sounding EEHHHHH HEHH HEEHHHH laugh anymore D:

Browny

Banned
Everything he says is a big load of bullshit anyways. Why bother reading it?

[–]Ebhagz 4 points 20 hours ago
Is Dixie Carter smarter than wrestling fans give her credit for?

[–]pyroballyhoo 8 points 35 minutes ago
That's just a matter of opinion. One of the issues concerning Dixie's running of TNA is that I believe she's made errors in judgement on multiple occasions, surrounding herself with the wrong people.

He's got something right...

Discussion topic: TNA would be in better shape today if they hadn't shot their wad on Hogan and Bischoff and Monday nights.

He's got something right...

Discussion topic: TNA would be in better shape today if they hadn't shot their wad on Hogan and Bischoff and Monday nights.

If IMPACT Wrestling had tried to be a more traditional wrestling focused show like they hyped it up to be when they went to the square ring, TNA would have finally found an identity.

My issue with them has always been how they totally define themselves by what the WWE are doing. Taking a solid wrestling focused direction could have worked. Instead, they continue going on about how they're nothing like the WWE while hiring every WWE talent they can.

An uneven product that's obsessed with the competition... that's not something I've ever been able to watch. A quality wrestling show with simple storylines? I could totally have gotten into that. That's what NXT is, and it's my favorite hour of wrestling on TV right now.

imBask

Banned
Vince Russo, Internet Darling

Never thought I'd see the day where that would happen.

Everything he says is a big load of bullshit anyways. Why bother reading it?

I'm enjoying an AMA, that means i'm a Vince Russo fanboy now?

you guys are right lets stay here and circlejerk about Dolph Ziggler

Does anyone else think Reigns is getting pushed too much? amirite?

strobogo

Banned

Jumbo is so good. I've been loving his Ditch Decades series too.
Whenever you get sick of wwe and american stuff in general, there is always rad stuff from the 70s and 80s in japan that you've never seen. I've enjoyed doing them more than just about any I've done. Become fans of guys I had never heard of. Been surprised by guys I never would have imagined. Its been rad.

You know how you guys do run ins on threads when there is sexism and racism?

Consider this the bat signal. There's a thread on gaming side about Anita Sarkeesian having to temporarily move house after receiving specific threats (including her address) aimed at her and her parents (including their address). A small handful of posters have basically said 'Look at her trying to get attention!' in response to this.

I might have stepped over the line in criticizing them.

Consider this the bat signal. There's a thread on gaming side about Anita Sarkeesian having to temporarily move house after receiving specific threats (including her address) aimed at her and her parents (including their address). A small handful of posters have basically said 'Look at her trying to get attention!' in response to this.

Yo that shit is rife to become a graveyard, fuck going in there!

imBask

Banned

someone implied I was a misogynist after 1 post yesterday in the feministfrequency video thread, I just questionned the propagandaesque feel to the video

these threads are insane

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hillbilly Jim interrupts Andre's promo. Andre calls him a goof, and Jim attacks Andre with a chain.

What a fucking asshole babyface!

Sephzilla

I dunno... I'll post it here to see what you guys thing before I maybe venture out into the wild.

That thread about Sarkeesian having to leave her home after being threatened on Twitter. I just find it really suspicious that a brand new Twitter account shows up, sends 10 bad tweets at Anita, Anita is immediately on it screen capping, and this gets publicized just as she starts getting major dropoffs in viewer #s for her youtube series.

Maybe I'm being a little too cynical, but there's a bunch of convenient coincidences happening there.

Hasney

I dunno... I'll post it here to see what you guys thing before I maybe venture out into the wild.

That thread about Sarkeesian having to leave her home after being threatened on Twitter. I just find it really suspicious that a brand new Twitter account shows up, sends 10 bad tweets at Anita, Anita is immediately on it screen capping, and this gets publicized just as she starts getting major dropoffs in viewer #s for her youtube series.

Maybe I'm being a little too cynical, but there's a bunch of convenient coincidences happening there.

Well they're not going to use their main account and if you get a mention, your phone goes off. Nothing suspicious there for me at all.

Top Bottom