• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| What? It's almost September.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I could make a thread on my current workplace goings-on. We've been having a unique situation again.

Careful, Saraya's proved she has zero problem with slapping the piss out of WrassleGAF'ers in the past;

ibzrT2NeXE7QzA.gif

FATAL K.O

I find OT to be far more dangerous...

Yeah, for you!

Sunny Mac, MORE WORK THREADS

Cagey

Banned
Sounds kinda dumb, but it'd make me upgrade if there's something I want.

One so far, a port of Xenoblade.

This is nowhere near unprecedented though. There's around a hundred GBC only games and while people will tell you there were only 5 DSi only games they are completely forgetting about the hundreds of DSiware only games.

ITT I learn that there's a new 3DS model, making my Christmas 2013 purchase obsolete, and that new games are being made for it. Dafuck.

ITT I learn that there's a new 3DS model, making my Christmas 2013 purchase obsolete, and that new games are being made for it. Dafuck.

Nothing like hearing about new hardware release a month after you bought the most recent system because you were fairly certain that if they had something to announce, they would have announced it at what's ostensibly the largest trade convention in that industry of the year.

Bull Dempsey? More like Bull Shit, amirite? (That'd definitely be his gimmick in Juggalo Championshit Wrestling.)

Bull Dempsey and the Funkadactyls reunion

Look at this cism race-bending.

Hasney

Eh, if the new 3DS had a higer res screen and upgraded GPU, I'd be down with it. Like the GBC, that was a whole new machine.

Now I'll just wait for the actual sequel since it will likely be backwards compatible and grab that for anything I miss. That Xenoblade port looks laughable anyway.

I just came up with a great wrestling review idea!

Recall all of the televised shows that you've been at from like 5+ years ago, and are available on the WWE Network (only $9.99/month) and review them!

I was at the Survivor Series in Boston where Sean was on a team with the great Khali or some insane bullshit and The Undertaker and Big Show had one of the worst casket matches I've ever seen.

So no. I'm not playing. I tried rewatching some of it a month or two back and it was insufferable.

Aiii

So not worth it
So, I just almost got into a fight with another driver on my home from work. I was driving in the suburbs, 50kph speed limit, but I was doing maybe about 60. And this German BMW SUV comes up behind me, doing at least 100-120kph. He starts tailgaiting me, trying to push me. So I gave him a little braketest. Guy overtakes me in the middle of a corner, damn near crashes his car frontally into a guy coming the other way (seriously missed him by inches, can't have been much more) and then stops in front of me and opens his door.

So at this point I am ready to end this guy, seriously, I've told you guys before I have never ever punched another human being so I know how to hold back, but this guy, I was ready to end him, I have never been so angry. So I turn off my engine, get out of my car and stand next to mine and motion for him to come.

Guy closes his door and drives off, so I get back in my car and start to drive of. But then he parks at the side of the road, by this time I figured, fuck it, if we're not doing this on my terms, we're not doing this at all so I drove on.

Kind of regretting this now, because I am still shaking with anger, punching his nose in would have made me feel a whole lot better (but probably would have ended with a lawsuit and what not, so this is probably for the best).

Still, raging pretty hard here. Fucking idiot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So, I just almost got into a fight with another driver on my home from work. I was driving in the suburbs, 50kph speed limit, but I was doing maybe about 60. And this German BMW SUV comes up behind me, doing at least 100-120kph. He starts tailgaiting me, trying to push me. So I gave him a little braketest. Guy overtakes me in the middle of a corner, damn near crashes his car frontally into a guy coming the other way (seriously missed him by inches, can't have been much more) and then stops in front of me and opens his door.

So at this point I am ready to end this guy, seriously, I've told you guys before I have never ever punched another human being so I know how to hold back, but this guy, I was ready to end him, I have never been so angry. So I turn off my engine, get out of my car and stand next to mine and motion for him to come.

Guy closes his door and drives off, so I get back in my car and start to drive of. But then he parks at the side of the road, by this time I figured, fuck it, if we're not doing this on my terms, we're not doing this at all so I drove on.

Kind of regretting this now, because I am still shaking with anger, punching his nose in would have made me feel a whole lot better (but probably would have ended with a lawsuit and what not, so this is probably for the best).

Still, raging pretty hard here. Fucking idiot.

Why try to cause a wreck? Man

Aiii

So not worth it
Why try to cause a wreck? Man

It was a 5kph slowdown at most (3 mph), nothing wreck causing at all. Just a little warning to maybe not drive less than a meter behind another car (simultaneously to not drive through a street where kids play at highway speeds).

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Aiii, it's probably good you don't live in America, because one or both of you would likely be dead if that happened here.

Yeah. Both of your behaviors is super confrontational and would have ended bad.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all are dicks just looking for a fight. Goddamn.

Rule of the road is drive and stay out of the way of people who don't give a fuck. Don't test motherfuckers.

Aiii

So not worth it
Oh, not saying that was by any means a well thought out thing, but I wasn't exactly at my most rational at that exact moment.

Though to be fair, we don't own guns and what not, so fear of life isn't exactly what comes to mind. :D

Top Bottom