• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| What? It's almost September.

Aiii

So not worth it
So, self pimping by crossposting a before and after post:

Today was a good day, I finally went out and got some new clothes after losing 16kg (~35lbs). Still losing a few more after this, but here's a before and after:

clipboard017ysxc.jpg

x5sz3.jpg

Went from XXL to buying an L shirt today. Felt so great.

Kornflayx

Today was a good day, I finally went out and got some new clothes after losing 16kg (~35lbs). Still losing a few more after this, but here's a before and after:

Holy shit dude, good for you! Looking great, Brock approves:

iez7poKmNU6Ai.gif

Browny

Banned
Looking good Aiii - and damn you for being able to pull off a beard and cap...

And here's to avoiding shitty OTs... especially the 30 or 40 Marvel ones that keep on cropping up...

Nerdkiller

Membeur

Aiii

So not worth it
Thanks guys!

I often rant without end too, so there must be something to this Curtis Axel thing. I should have a talk with me parents.

Mengetsu

Congrats Aiii! Also Sunny glad your not permed anymore! All is right again.

Some news on the Cheep Pops show And for people who missed the episode click here.

Earlier this week, WWE debuted the first episode of their new animated series on their official website and YouTube called “Cheap Pops.” The episode has since been removed from both sites.

The show was produced by LowBrow Studios, which is a company that creates animated content for the internet and television. Mike Parker, the creative director of the company claims that the episode had to be removed “super fast.”

“Welp. I don’t know any details, but WWE had to take Cheap Pops down super fast,” Parker wrote on Facebook. “It was doing great, thanks for all the shares…but yeah. We’ll see what happens!”

The series, which was dubbed “THE MOST ABSURD WWE SERIES EVER,” featured Kane getting a makeover, Brock Lesnar going hunting and former WWE character Adam Bomb visiting the doctor.

Sunny's perm was reversed! Neat!

Good work Aiii. BETER DAN PERFECT!

PWG results;

Apparently Brad Maddox had a front-row seat at the show, so he should be very visible on the DVD. Also, the fans hated Curt Hawkins for botching a bunch of stuff and he got "please don't come back" chants.
Oooooooof. That's probably a huge bummer. Surprising too, considering he was working with AJ.

Also i had to be careful with these results, I actually wanna see this one! When will it be available to watch?

DMczaf

tumblr_nawa2bLAYS1qcluu2o2_250.gif

It's usually about 3-4 weeks until the DVDs ship out - MP4's take about a month longer, but if you're buying the DVDs it shouldn't be too hard to avoid spoilers.

ah, thanks.I should've gone to see this live. One of these days i'll have to take advantage of PWG being two hours away

I found it, thanks to Bronsons details. I'll post it just to bring a smile to everyone who graces page 38.

ihPOQANBoLtKk.gif

Also in my search, I came across this gif:

tumblr_m8cesaGgPX1rxd4u4o1_400.gif

CM Punk's legacy is already aging like DX.

BHZ Mayor

Aiii great work. BTW, how do you pronounce your name? In my head I always say 'A.I.', but it could be 'aye' as in "aye aye captain" or 'aiyee' as in 'Aisha' or 'eyyyy' as in the Fonz's catchphrase.

Penguin

Good job
Beard looks good on you

Congrats Aiii! Also Sunny glad your not permed anymore! All is right again.

Some news on the Cheep Pops show And for people who missed the episode click here.

I was kind of afraid of that.
I think WWE is okay with making fun of themselves in the past, but poking hole in their current logic and booking... yeah

Was funny though

Aiii

So not worth it
Again, thanks guys.

Aiii great work. BTW, how do you pronounce your name? In my head I always say 'A.I.', but it could be 'aye' as in "aye aye captain" or 'aiyee' as in 'Aisha' or 'eyyyy' as in the Fonz's catchphrase.

It's two-fold, it's the Dutch word for "ouch", which is pronounced Aye.

But mostly, it's one of Ali G's catchphrases, which is more of a prolonged way of saying Aye, emphasizing the end.

Sokantish

Now that Sunny is gone and is never coming back lets all talk bad about him. He is such a dorkface!

It's somewhat disappointing to know that McSunflower is just some fat guy. You'd think he was jacked considering his infatuation with muscular men and strength-training.

wow that's rude

Good job Aiii, I'm proud of you for losing that much weight. I'm also proud of you for wearing that CM Punk hat, way to go!

Isn't it awesome? I remember when I went from an XL to a M. I was like, "Is this real life?"

Aiii

So not worth it
Isn't it awesome? I remember when I went from an XL to a M. I was like, "Is this real life?"
Yep, was a great experience.
NoRéN;127738664 said:
Wow, what a perfect response.

Congratulations, Aiii. I hope you went shopping wearing your now ill-fitting clothing. Makes the trip feel even better. :)
I did indeed wear pants that had more air than legs in them heh.

Yottsume's the man, thanks to him I'm finally going to get my hands on the camping ground DDT show that El Generico took part in. Just look at this amazing shit;

KFzkoyV.jpg

3JwmU6e.jpg

God, I love DDT.

Top Bottom