• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| What? It's almost September.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Fall Brawl 1995

• Johnny B. Badd vs Brian Pillman
  • Sgt. Craig Pittman vs Cobra
  • DDP vs The Renegade WCW TV Championship
  • Harlem Heat vs Bunkhouse Buck/Dick Slater WCW Tag Team Championships
  • Arn Anderson vs Ric Flair
  • Hulkamaniacs vs Dungeon of Doom War Games

Not terrible. Arn/Flair was good, but strange due to those two being in a singles match and both being face and heel at the same time. Badd/Pillman was A HALF HOUR. Not bad, though. Fun at times. The only truly bad thing on the show was War Games, which was garbage.

ibgo8jenlITNNi.gif

ibgNdpWgxW3cGy.gif

iCVj4uATSbzIu.gif

ibyA3PKsEwYHuV.gif

ibfdCvSjHGm0yP.gif

Bandini

What happened on smack down this week? Is it worth watching?

Don't bother. Worst Smackdown I've seen in a long time.
It was at least 50% raw replays. Emma got a jobber entrance and was squashed in about a minute. The main event was Roman + Pig Slow + Mark Henry vs the Wyatts. It ended exactly how every fucking Smackdown and Raw seems to end now.

The only good parts were Bo Dallas interfering in Swagger's match and causing him to tap out to the accolade, and Miz and Sandow shenanigans.

Don't bother. Worst Smackdown I've seen in a long time.
It was at least 50% raw replays. Emma got a jobber entrance and was squashed in about a minute. The main event was Roman + Pig Slow + Mark Henry vs the Wyatts. It ended exactly how every fucking Smackdown and Raw seems to end now.

The only good parts were Bo Dallas interfering in Swagger's match and causing him to tap out to the accolade, and Miz and Sandow shenanigans.

They clearly don't care anymore

Carnby

I'm happy to hear that Sunny got his perm reversed. I would have gone to bat for him if I thought that our opinions actually mattered.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Sunny got banned?

In that case, I hereby accept the responsibilities of leading WrassleGAF, in partnership with Spider, to build a community that is forward thinking and on the cutting edge of culture.

It is in Sunny's memory that we must go on with the show.

I have some fresh and exciting ideas for this community. The first thing we have to do is inspect everyone's wardrobe. No more loose or saggy clothing, everyone is going to be dressing in skinny jeans, shorts that are above the knee and button up shirts. Next, we have to get everyone's music/movie/kideo game right, everyone can consult my lastfm/letterboxd for that starter guide. Last but not least, wrestling. Everyone has to watch NJPW, DDT, Stardom, TNA and PWG. Everything else is optional and discussion of those other promotions should be kept to a minimum. I look forward to working with you all and making this place the hippest wrestling board on the web. No more poorly dressed neckbeards and man babbies with no taste.

I have some fresh and exciting ideas for this community. The first thing we have to do is inspect everyone's wardrobe. No more loose or saggy clothing, everyone is going to be dressing in skinny jeans, shorts that are above the knee and button up shirts. Next, we have to get everyone's music/movie/kideo game right, everyone can consult my lastfm/letterboxd for that starter guide. Last but not least, wrestling. Everyone has to watch NJPW, DDT, Stardom, TNA and PWG. Everything else is optional and discussion of those other promotions should be kept to a minimum. I look forward to working with you all and making this place the hippest wrestling board on the web. No more poorly dressed neckbeards and man babbies with no taste.

I like the New and Improved WrassleGAF

strobogo

Banned

ibgNdpWgxW3cGy.gif

I like the New and Improved WrassleGAF

iTmGORIYaPgaa.gif

Fuck that, Spider! How the hell am I supposed to go see a goddamn band like Amon Amarth while dressed up like a freaking hipster and without a rocking viking beard? Can't be done.

Anywho;

Dhh9OGC.png

I still own a pair of zubaz. I'm man enough to admit I still wear them around the house! They are true vintage from 1994. I'm mostly proud that I still fit in them being that i bought hem when I was 13 or 14.

I have some fresh and exciting ideas for this community. The first thing we have to do is inspect everyone's wardrobe. No more loose or saggy clothing, everyone is going to be dressing in skinny jeans, shorts that are above the knee and button up shirts.
jb0gcdFZ5tbE2F_e.jpg

Next, we have to get everyone's music/movie/kideo game right, everyone can consult my lastfm/letterboxd for that starter guide.
jbvU6FI6lATUHR_e.jpg

Last but not least, wrestling. Everyone has to watch NJPW, DDT, Stardom, and PWG. Everything else is optional and discussion of those other promotions should be kept to a minimum. I look forward to working with you all and making this place the hippest wrestling board on the web. No more poorly dressed neckbeards and man babbies with no taste.
jDT0fYDPAJGA_e.jpg

jxRKf3IPzerI2_e.jpg

Alucard

Banned
Fuck that, Spider! How the hell am I supposed to go see a goddamn band like Amon Amarth while dressed up like a freaking hipster and without a rocking viking beard? Can't be done.

Anywho;

Dhh9OGC.png

You're into Amon Amarth and you're going to see them live? Wicked.

THOR!

Odin's son!

Pro-TEC-tor of mankind!

Rise to meet your fate!

Ragnarok awaits!

Alucard

Banned
Spider, I cannot subscribe to either of your fashion choices. Both are way too douchey.

We can still use that word, right?

So how many hours of current WWE programming are you guys watching a week?

I only do the 90 minute Raw on Hulu and The non recap sections of Main Event. Every once and awhile I'll check NXT.

alstein

So how many hours of current WWE programming are you guys watching a week?

I only do the 90 minute Raw on Hulu and The non recap sections of Main Event. Every once and awhile I'll check NXT.

PPVs until sub runs out, RAW until I get sick of it on Monday, NXT supershows.

WWE Network stuff is exclusively non-WWE stuff.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fuck your hipster shit, fuck the Zubaz's. I'M taking control, and we're only watching matches with Hulk Hogan and/or pretty ladies.
tumblr_m1tby6IYYi1qayuluo1_400.jpg

And you're all buying JNCOs. 2 of the greatest of all time, and I don't see them wearing shirt dresses.

Zach

We can lead us to social acceptance, brothers and sisters. Just allow Brother Titus and I to do our magic.

You used "us" correctly in your first sentence and then overthought the second by putting "Titus and I" ("we") instead of the correct "Titus and me" ("us"). Why are people so afraid of saying "and me"? It's always "and I" whether it's correct or not.

Love yooouuu. xoxoxo

Top Bottom