• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT2| What? It's almost September.

Haha, IGN throwing 2K under the bus for their paltry coverage of 2K15. Some IGN mod said that 2K delayed giving IGN proper info.
cd3f19d0823bdc93fb6587f0b4920299.png

Delay incoming
What's more funny is that isn't just a mod he's the editor in chief

Recall

Seriously how the hell did the worst Japanese wrestling game developer get the rights to make the only wrestling on the market?

We live in such a cruel world.

I loved, LOVED WWF Smackdown 1 and 2 and NJPW Toukon Retsuden 3 and 4. They just stuck to the copy paste style for far too long.

jred2k

I should have listened to the WrassleGAF consensus about JR. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he's such a cranky old fuck. He doesn't have an ounce of enthusiasm when he's talking to Steve.

I also can't understand him being so sour on the IWC. From the way he talks, half his fucking show is him fantasy booking current storylines. He's inviting a shitty discussion when he does that.

^Holy shit. I saw that Eat. Sleep. Poop. Repeat sign. Didn't realize it was referencing a baby looking like Brock.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I should have listened to the WrassleGAF consensus about JR. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he's such a cranky old fuck. He doesn't have an ounce of enthusiasm when he's talking to Steve.

I also can't understand him being so sour on the IWC. From the way he talks, half his fucking show is him fantasy booking current storylines. He's inviting a shitty discussion when he does that.

The second I heard him say "he/she's", I was done with him.

jmdajr

This will make Sunny happy.

Breakfast Downgraded From 'Most Important Meal of the Day' to 'Meal'

"You didn't eat breakfast? Don't you know it's the most important meal of the day?"

In the bitterly divided world of breakfast habits, otherwise reasonable people become evangelists. Why is it acceptable to make people feel guilty about not eating breakfast, but it is not acceptable to slap those people?

This week health columnist Gretchen Reynolds at The New York Times did the slapping with science, reporting on two new nutrition studies. She concluded, "If you like breakfast, fine; but if not, don’t sweat it."

Showaddy

Including Big Show and Henry grabbing Bray after the match and throwing him in to be AA'd because....yay faces?

At what point does the booking get so bad that they're forced to just reset the whole team and bring in people that actually know how to book wrestling? Or are we stuck with this until Vince leaves and takes his buddies with him?

Nerdkiller

Membeur
So my brother went to RAW last night...

9Sb6AC6.jpg
faKEoxl.jpg
Ahhh yeah, I noticed that sign.

Also, did he just rip those pictures from YouTube? You can see the bar at the bottom of the Lesnar pics.

Speaking of your sign, I have a cousin who actually does look like Lesnar. The the point where my brother would just annoy him by mentioning it whenever he's around.

jred2k

Ahhh yeah, I noticed that sign.

Also, did he just rip those pictures from YouTube? You can see the bar at the bottom of the Lesnar pics.

Speaking of your sign, I have a cousin who actually does look like Lesnar. The the point where my brother would just annoy him by mentioning it whenever he's around.

I think that's the Network time bar lol.

strobogo

Banned
I had what was the worst and most disturbing dream of my life.

I was in school. High school, but everyone seemed my age now. There were some rumors of this secret society/conspiracy going through the town. 2 of the guys at my group of desks had papers that appeared to be either charters for said society, or just typed up rumors about them. We talk about it and another guy stops by with a new sheet. At that point, doors opened up in the walls. All the girls walked in wearing pajamas. They walked into the doors, which slammed shut. TV screens came down, showing what was going on behind them. All the girls fell and started screaming. They were being mind tortured. An animatronic rat (like a really cheap and worn down Chuck E. Cheese) came to one of the doors, saying they were The Red. Then blood came out from under the doors like in The Shining. All the girls were under mind control and their eyes were red, looking like waves of blood crashing around inside them.

The teacher explained that they do it to the girls because they can't do it to the boys, but this is their way of controlling the boys. The more the boys act up, the more they assume control and torture the girls. As soon as it was over, the girls had no idea what happened and most of the boys in the building left the class rooms. I passed the I guess parenting class, where a girl was showing me her baby. I felt terrible and stayed there, but she had no idea what had just happened. And then they flipped the switch again, with the girl's eyes going red and her seizing up. And they controlled the babies, too. I ran out of the building and ran to my car.

Legit awful and disturbing dream. Ruined my whole day. There were some details that didn't really fit in with the rest of the dream, like the class room being part gas station convenience store, something in Star Wars being named from the secret society, and a famous baseball player using his training facility as part of the cover up.

I was in school. High school, but everyone seemed my age now. There were some rumors of this secret society/conspiracy going through the town. 2 of the guys at my group of desks had papers that appeared to be either charters for said society, or just typed up rumors about them. We talk about it and another guy stops by with a new sheet. At that point, doors opened up in the walls. All the girls walked in wearing pajamas. They walked into the doors, which slammed shut. TV screens came down, showing what was going on behind them. All the girls fell and started screaming. They were being mind tortured. An animatronic rat (like a really cheap and worn down Chuck E. Cheese) came to one of the doors, saying they were The Red. Then blood came out from under the doors like in The Shining. All the girls were under mind control and their eyes were red, looking like waves of blood crashing around inside them.

The teacher explained that they do it to the girls because they can't do it to the boys, but this is their way of controlling the boys. The more the boys act up, the more they assume control and torture the girls. As soon as it was over, the girls had no idea what happened and most of the boys in the building left the class rooms. I passed the I guess parenting class, where a girl was showing me her baby. I felt terrible and stayed there, but she had no idea what had just happened. And then they flipped the switch again, with the girl's eyes going red and her seizing up. And they controlled the babies, too. I ran out of the building and ran to my car.

Legit awful and disturbing dream. Ruined my whole day. There were some details that didn't really fit in with the rest of the dream, like the class room being part gas station convenience store, something in Star Wars being named from the secret society, and a famous baseball player using his training facility as part of the cover up.

yo bro what the fuck

no more liquor before bed stro

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kind of fucked up that you had to be pressed to list your fave five black wrestlers but when given the opportunity to choose from ALL of wrestling it's just white guys and weeabooo shit.
Notice all your avatars happen to be of honkies. Explain that shit, snowflake. Dean Ambrose sounds like a codename one of your 'brothers' used down at the rally.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Horrible dream. I remember once I had one where I was a high school going up some stairs and looking forward, and I could see my dick. It was like 5 feet long. When I got to the top of the steps, a girl I went to school with bent over, I walked forward, and woke up. That was a weird ass dream.

jmdajr

School dreams are the worst. I must have a lot of guilt that I didn't do my best because I always have those dreams where I actually didn't end up graduating.

I guess it's better than being kidnapped by Mexican drug lords, but sucks anyway.

Horrible dream. I remember once I had one where I was a high school going up some stairs and looking forward, and I could see my dick. It was like 5 feet long. When I got to the top of the steps, a girl I went to school with bent over, I walked forward, and woke up. That was a weird ass dream.
Ah. I see. Yes.

Top Bottom