• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kritz

Banned
BrGsJLx.png

... where'd all these players come from, god damn

It was good fun last night :D

But no, I couldn't hear you, only background noise / speaker noise. I have had the same problem with the camera being too far away.

lol yeah I wasn't doing any damage in there :(

Couldn't hear much, some far away talk and speaker feedback, that's about it.

You guys should be using the Gold headset! Awesome surround sound with a decent mic built in :)

Okay, i'll use the wired headset that came with the PS4. Haven't tried my PS3 surround headset with the PS4 yet.

Anyone up for a level 8 strike today? It's pretty hard, took over an hour to bring down just the devil walker.

Destiny is a fun game, even though I don't like first person shooters in general - you mix Halo and Borderlands and I'm pretty on board.

Shame I'm also terrible at first person shooters

You don't have to be good, just pick a class and have fun.

I wouldn't mind trying Destiny if anyone has an AU ps3 code:D

Plenty in the code begging thread, just ask someone.

Okay, i'll use the wired headset that came with the PS4. Haven't tried my PS3 surround headset with the PS4 yet.

Anyone up for a level 8 strike today? It's pretty hard, took over an hour to bring down just the devil walker.

I'm keen! I've hit lvl 8 finally. Just need a cool sniper rifle at this point.

PS3 headset works, can't recall how you sync it up though!

Got dang Destiny is insanely fun with a fireteam of 3 lvl 8's. Thanks for the fun Death! Was a hell of a time getting through that 'strike'. Loving the hell out of it already.

r1chard

So Darmstadt is a nice little town. Some lovely biergartens & gardens, went to see Burg Frankenstein which was a cute little castle.

Amazing week of summit with Openstack infrastructure folk.

Off to Berlin tomorrow.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
So Darmstadt is a nice little town. Some lovely biergartens & gardens, went to see Burg Frankenstein which was a cute little castle.

Amazing week of summit with Openstack infrastructure folk.

Off to Berlin tomorrow.
Ooh how long are you there for? I'm going to Germany on the 11th :D

Dick Smith has stock of the $400 posted with CTOYTASTIC coupon PS4 again

Vita 64GB mem cards for $85 posted with CTOYTASTIC coupon

$36 for a year of Xbox LIVE Gold with CTOYTASTIC coupon

I just bought a PS4, controller and FIFA14 from this deal. Does anyone know where is the cheapest place to buy Playstation Plus?
ozgameshop has the PS+ UK 1 year for $60.99. Does the UK work for my Australia account?
UK does not work with AU apparently.

EU codes DO work with AU though for some odd reason.

Dick Smith currently have $50 PSN cards for $45 instore. Could grab one of those for the next time Sony does a discount on the webstore for PS+.

soooo tempted but I really don't need this shit just yet

http://i.imgur.com/5o8ha4D.jpg[IMG]

e: yeah, nah, I really should just play the games I already have.[/QUOTE]

Buy buy buy! Destiny beta :)

Rizzi

That reminds me, I need to get a new prescription soon. I'm blind as a fucking bat. Shame glasses are so expensive.
I think that it is for your right eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom