• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give zero shits about Bayonetta 2 tbh. Not my kind of game.

Xenoblade 2 will be great hopefully. I wasn't as huge on the first game as everyone else but it was still a really, really nice game. Felt like a big warm hug from grandpa.

Jeez I would fucking love a Metroid Prime or Super Metroid again. That would be day one again. Also F-Zero :(

EDIT: Top of page! If you own a PS4 go buy Diablo 3, its awesome and addictive as fuck. Also Infamous Last First Light is out this week, it's like $20 and standalone digital, shaping up to be pretty awesome and similar to the Infamous Festival of Blood setup. Ton of content for a small price finally.

Stackboy

I have no idea what I'll be buying next for my Mario Kart machine, aside from that swanky looking DLC of course.

When's the 3D Zelda coming out?

Still holding out for that Smash Bros. Mario Kart will be great fun too, that DLC sounds great. Second one coming out in May 2015 is so Nintendo. Catch up on the DLC craze but not timely.

Jintor

I give zero shits about Bayonetta 2 tbh. Not my kind of game.

140.jpg

The problem with Bayonetta 2 is that including the original game w/ extras with it means I have to wait until I've run through Bayo2 a couple times before I replay it instead of doing another run on 360 before the sequel comes out like I initially intended.

Apart from this year's stuff (Zelda Warriors/Bayo2/Smash) the Wii U game I'm keen for next is Yoshi's Wooly World because it looks like the cutest thing ever

MoonGred

I've been getting all of my packages delivered to my work or parcel locker for years now.

Saves so much hassle.

I used to have stuff delivered to work, and then work decided to have no reception anymore, the guy in charge of the mail was an absolute dick, it was a sad day at work, right up there with the day they took away the fruit and coffee machine.

jambo

I used to have stuff delivered to work, and then work decided to have no reception anymore, the guy in charge of the mail was an absolute dick, it was a sad day at work, right up there with the day they took away the fruit and coffee machine.

Interesting. What were the banana lattes like?

Appleccino?

lexi

Banned
Diablo III 2.1 now supports 120hz refresh rates. You have no idea how excited this makes me.

I hate puns. Ever since I tried to win a pun contest. I sent in 10 hoping one would win but no pun in ten did. :(

MoonGred

Racist.

Would it be ok if they were Chiko shit pile of crapola rolls? Meat Pies?

I've never encountered a person eating a chico roll in public so I can't comment on that. Pies smell less rank than dimsims though. I've got no issues with eating dimsims at all, but be honest with yourself they don't smell like roses.

markot

Banned
Have any of you turds adopted older dogs before? What's up with that?

I am currently thinking of either a 9 month old Kelpie or a little puppy Kelpie German shepherd cross.

MoonGred

Have any of you turds adopted older dogs before? What's up with that?

I am currently thinking of either a 9 month old Kelpie or a little puppy Kelpie German shepherd cross.

One of my friend's parents back home only adopt older dogs as in 6 years plus, and they've never had any issues.

Friends of mine here just adopted a 2yr old beagle, the dog is absolutely lovely, not too sure why it's had 3 previous owners.

I think they make you do a 1 week trial before you commit (thinking about it this sounds quite cruel)

Card Boy

Banned
Be honest guys how is the PvZ: Garden Warfare Aussie community on PS4, is it dead or not? I gotta feeling that Xbone exclusivity deal killed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom