• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kritz

Banned
If it has proper DK2 support, lean towards it. Elite does this really well.

yeah it works in eurotruck because the hud is a fuckin hologram sticking out of the steering wheel. It was less successful in LD4 which only has fake-DK1 support.

Decided to test sfdebris on Xbox One via internet explorer. Turns out that not only do blip.tv videos work on it, they actually have integration with Xbox Play/Pause.

Fuck yeah. And smartglass as a makeshift mouse works quite well. As soon as Plex gets native support on xbo I'll have a full media centre package that I don't need a remote, kb or mouse to control.

Darklord

Banned
I'm getting pizza tonight and see on Dominos website there's some new thing where people can submit their own pizzas for people to buy. I see one that seems pretty good so I pick that and...it's $28. What the hell is on it? Cocaine??

Kritz

Banned
867B0846CEBC83FC7371BE01F344BFFA60AAB9B1

Balling down a rainy highway at night listening to in-game internet radio livin on a prayer. Shit's so awesome.

Just ordered the PS4 Last of Us bundle from Dick Smith for $488. Not as good as that $399 deal from a couple weeks back but good enough.

Would have gotten the Destiny Bundle but that $60 discount code doesn't work on it, and the all white Console looks kinda meh
though the Controller does look nice.
Might get the game one day though.

Just ordered the PS4 Last of Us bundle from Dick Smith for $488. Not as good as that $399 deal from a couple weeks back but good enough.

Would have gotten the Destiny Bundle but that $60 discount code doesn't work on it, and the all white Console looks kinda meh
though the Controller does look nice.
Might get the game one day though.

I'm starting to get the feeling we may see a $55 price point at Big W for Destiny. $60 is basically a lock since DSE already have it advertised as a pre-order at that.

kyser73

Dick Smith doing some pretty decent pre-order deals across the board - DC. AC:U, GTAV & The Crew all at $69.98.

Hmmm, that's $280 worth of games. Well $210 as The Crew is tier 2 along with Mordor...then I need to decide on PS+ upgrade for DC or physical...was gonna go digital...

BTW - any BrisGAF going to Comic con today? If you fancy hooking up for a beer PM me.

Roulette

Same here. Are people going to be playing on PC or ps4 (or x1)? I noticed there was no clan sheet for PC in the main clan thread.

Arksy

If it comes out on PC, which to me seems to be a fairly big if...I'd say it was at least one to two years away from being released on PC.

Not that I wouldn't be happy to be wrong, of course.

Quasar

If it comes out on PC, which to me seems to be a fairly big if...I'd say it was at least one to two years away from being released on PC.

Not that I wouldn't be happy to be wrong, of course.

In a way I'm just kind of surprised given the recent Bungie PC history that they don't just outsource it like the 360 version of Titanfall. like to one of the activision studios, but I guess they are all busy with various CoD games.

Gotta maximize that double dip money by only announcing the PC port after the console version is out.
Yup, been tons of that lately.

In a way I'm just kind of surprised given the recent Bungie PC history that they don't just outsource it like the 360 version of Titanfall. like to one of the activision studios, but I guess they are all busy with various CoD games.

All the Halo PC versions were handled by Microsoft outsourcing them though, I don't think Bungie were overly involved in those.

Not saying they don't have the chops to do a PC port, I'd expect they would do a bang up job regardless.

Would be nice to see Bluepoint or Nixxes get some more work though! :)

There were only 2 halo games that hit PC yeah? Bungie are a Mac developer.

It's not like the others all came out on mac bro. They do development on PCs just like any other developer. If they're too technically incompetent to do an acceptable PC port they can farm it out to another dev. This should not be a problem for an activision funded game that is going to be by any reckoning a big success.

The PC port will come.

Bungie is fucking huge. They would be able to do an inhouse PC port easy.
I bet you my last dollar they have other Activision studios helping out on assets for the DLC. Thinking more and more the PC port will be internal since the ongoing support of it as an always online type game means they would prefer to keep that support structure in house to avoid miscommunication and fuckups.

There were only 2 halo games that hit PC yeah? Bungie are a Mac developer.

Yeah Halo 3 never made it :(

Ahhhh the days of bitching about H2 being Vista only. Good times.

G'day my name is Matt and i am the admin for DestinyGAF ANZ. I did not realise requests were being put in this thread and while i do pop in here when i can, from now on please put all requests in this thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=856555

I have accepeted a few requests that i can see in the last 2 pages but if i have not got you let me know via message. Thanks everyone.

Jintor

Omg found my 3ds. Praise be.

Yesterday my cousin came around, rented a car and we drove down a Japanese expressway at 100km/h+ in a shitty little car in the middle of one of the fiercest thunderstorms I've ever seen. Well that wasn't the main event theoretically but it was the most interesting

Kritz

Banned
It's a shame it's basically impossible to buy, much less play, Halo 2 on PC. I'd play the snot out of Halo 1 and 2 rereleased on PC with proper servers. While they're at it, release Fable 2 for PC too. :( and crackdown

I guess I'll have to buy Destiny because I haven't turned on my PS4 in half a year... even still I don't feel like playing that game at all.

Finished Infamous Second Son.

I really really really liked it. Feels like a small team game/launch window game though.

It's a lot better than GAF led me to believe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom