• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pw0EIb7.png

I accidentally made amnesia

Make it a spiritual sequel to this please

431609-looney-tunes-sheep-raider-windows-screenshot-lifting-a-sheep.jpg

kyser73

Didn't expect Telstra to be this incompetent. They can't replace a faulty copper cable in one week?

"I'm sorry sir, we replaced the cable but it was not long enough so we have to replace it back with another one that is."

Your first mistake was assuming that Telstra cannot be as incompetent as you can image.
You should always assume that they are more incompetent than you could possibly imagine.

Having experienced BT in the UK, Optus for our home cable and Telstra & TPG for work-related stuff, I would say never assume any level of competence in a telco at all.

Gazunta

Sheep Dog 'n' Wolf is one of the best five PS1 games ever, straight talk folks.

THE OTHER FOUR ARE

Ape Escape
The Italian Job
Metal Gear Solid
wip'3out" SE

Also I thought you were in a new estate Death, they didn't run cable? That fucking sucks!

I am and they didn't. The street opposite to mine has fiber. Who plans these things?

Having experienced BT in the UK, Optus for our home cable and Telstra & TPG for work-related stuff, I would say never assume any level of competence in a telco at all.

I've had a poor experience with both Optus and Vodafone in the past, should have assumed the same for Telstra.

At least they have promised some compensation for the delay. Any bets on what or how much? $20 is my guess :/

Jeez that sucks Death. I would lose my shit over that. The infastructure in this country is backwards as fuck, run by a bunch of short minded, profit focused fuckwits.

They will likely comp you for the missed days of service.

Goddamn Rep Sheep Wolf and Dog was one of my favourite
demo
games on PSOne

It was insanely good. Way better than it had any right to be. Underlying gameplay mechanic is sound as fuck and the cartoon style graphics looked insanely cool back in the day.

I legit want a sequel.

Rizzi

Ugh. I ordered two shirts from Teefury two weeks ago. They still haven't shipped the friggin' things off. Customer service is non existent, and no way to cancel the order through their website that I can see.

Ugh. I ordered two shirts from Teefury two weeks ago. They still haven't shipped the friggin' things off. Customer service is non existent, and no way to cancel the order through their website that I can see.

Teefury has been pretty terrible for the last year or two. Rarely check them out now. Ript seems good so far. Ordered a shirt for the little guy and got here in 2 weeks.

I always miss their best designs though >_<

Guys and girls, I need more friends who play PC.

I play a mixed bag of games, at the moment it's spread between Chivalry, Assetto Corsa, Arma, Hitman Absolution (SP) and Next Car Game.

I'm in Adelaide and don't post in the AusGAF thread enough, for that I can only offer apologies.

Add me on steamies, tails_13

/pity

Kritz

Banned

I play a mixed bag of games, at the moment it's spread between Chivalry, Assetto Corsa, Arma, Hitman Absolution (SP) and Next Car Game.

I'm in Adelaide and don't post in the AusGAF thread enough, for that I can only offer apologies.

/pity

secret link

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

/pity
It's ok. I don't post much either. Where abouts in Adelaide bro? Barossa girl here

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag

/pity

join the steam chat!

chivalry hey, awesome :D

my Boss and I have played a bit of that, it's good fun when you're organised.

Now I'm curious what the 1 was!

Metal Gear Solid.

I only played a few games on PSX/PSOne. I actually got a PSOne (the slimline console) after I got a Dreamcast. Before that I was an N64 guy with the very occasional PC title.

Of the games on the original Playstation, I played MGS, Crash 1-3, Spyro 1-3, Both Medal of Honor games and a couple of those 3rd person Duke Nukem games (back when you could still get games in the same series being completely different titles on different systems.

N64 had Nintendo first party, Rare and Factor 5. Back then, that was enough. Now, I will tend to get every major system over the course of a generation. The last home console I didn't own would have been the Saturn.

MoonGred

Drew $100 out of an ATM today, then left it there.

Fuck I'm so fucking intelligent.

Don't feel bad, the amount of times I've nearly walked away from an ATM without grabbing my money is insane. Giving your card back last wouldn't solve a thing either as we'd just lose those. That said everyone should just accept paypass or whatever it's called

I pressed the "yes, look at my balance" button and I think my brain went "oh, I've checked my balance, that's what I was here to do right?" and then I walked away without noticing anything was wrong.

Woolworths have pulled them and offered a statement...

Woolworths
3 hours ago

It's come to our attention that two Woolworths stores were inadvertently stocking a singlet that we consider totally unacceptable.

This singlet was not one we ordered - it was delivered to us in error and should never been allowed on our shelves. We're going to review our processes to ensure this sort of error cannot happen again.

As soon as we were made aware we immediately withdrew the product from our shelves. The sentiment expressed on the singlet does not reflect the views of Woolworths. Woolworths has a policy of 'Doing the Right Thing' which means we believe in fostering an environment where everyone is treated with dignity, courtesy and respect.

Gazunta

Metal Gear Solid.

I only played a few games on PSX/PSOne. I actually got a PSOne (the slimline console) after I got a Dreamcast. Before that I was an N64 guy with the very occasional PC title.

Of the games on the original Playstation, I played MGS, Crash 1-3, Spyro 1-3, Both Medal of Honor games and a couple of those 3rd person Duke Nukem games (back when you could still get games in the same series being completely different titles on different systems.

N64 had Nintendo first party, Rare and Factor 5. Back then, that was enough. Now, I will tend to get every major system over the course of a generation. The last home console I didn't own would have been the Saturn.

You missed out man. PS1 had the best library since the SNES.

But man those Spyro games were just amazing through and through. Replaying them on the Vita is so much fun!

OK BEST N64 GAMES LETS GO

Blast Corps
Mario 64
Super Smash Bros
Majora's Mask
Seriously Blast Corps was fucking amazing but actually Perfect Dark

But man those Spyro games were just amazing through and through. Replaying them on the Vita is so much fun!

Blast Corps
Mario 64
Super Smash Bros
Majora's Mask
Seriously Blast Corps was fucking amazing

Did you hit that giant head on a door or something? Actually, I could see how that could happen.
Majora's Mask is fucking awful compared to ocarina. "you mucked up that trading sequence? Fuck you! Start again." MM is like that alternate ending of Groundhog Day where Bill Murray discovers Andie Macdowell has herpes- nasty, mean-spirited and uncalled for.
yet i will probably get any 3DS remake

Top 5:
Banjo Kazooie
Goldeneye
Rogue Squadron
Ocarina of Time
Super Mario 64

what the hell's a blast corps? Is that like the PAL name for Superman 64?

Blast Corps
Mario 64
Super Smash Bros
Majora's Mask
Seriously Blast Corps was fucking amazing

I rented Blast Corps when I was a kid, never remembered the name until about a year ago. MUCH FUN WAS HAD.

Blast Corps
Mario 64
Super Smash Bros
Majora's Mask
Seriously Blast Corps was fucking amazing but actually Perfect Dark

Goldeneye 64
Rogue Squadron
Mario Kart 64
Perfect Dark
Starfox or Conker's

Omikron

Blast Corps is fantastic. Really interesting game with such varied controls for the different vehicles.

Fuck the dump truck though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom