• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.
megadrive got it right didn't he
find the file, start playing it and then in the options menu or whatever there should be the option of "set as.."

Any deals on 3DS XL's on at the moment?

Target has them for $250 with 2 DS games.

Nothing much around sadly. Especially since you can get a Vita plus game for $199 pretty regularly now.

Damn Nintendo treating us like a 3rd world country over here!

The Target deal is no longer available in stores it seems (all the signs for it were taken down when we went shopping today), but it's still available on their online store with free shipping. The games are Super Pokémon Rumble, and Dragon Quest IX. Both of those games are already available quite cheaply though (both under $25 at EB in their current sale), so the deal isn't maybe as good as it might sound.

JB Hi-Fi have an interesting one for $260 though, with both Layton 3DS games (Miracle Mask and the newly released Azran Legacy). Much better value if you're a fan of those titles, or even if you're just looking for trade-in value for that matter.

megadrive got it right didn't he
find the file, start playing it and then in the options menu or whatever there should be the option of "set as.."

no

http://www.galaxys4forums.net/forum...-message-notification-sounds-adding-more.html

Sounds like you have to copy the tone into the notifications folder and it will appear as an option. Not exactly user friendly.

MANY THANKS MR SKEW

edit: hahahaaha that sure is a stupid fucking notification sound

Shaneus

Anyone want to tell me how good the Wii U Pro controller is? Have just come to the realisation that it'll work on a jailbroken iOS device via BT as well as PC. Could be rad shit for emulators I can use the HDMI-out on.
Edit: Digital triggers. Boo-urns.

PS. Holy shit:
Knxiaog.png
About the only thing stopping me from buying it is that it doesn't have the newly released Theme Park in it :(

markot

Banned
Maybe im using the wrong rice to fix my phone >_<

I only had Basmati in the kitchen!

Soooooo, should I just get a nexus?!

But then I am thinking, maybe an xperia z1 so as to have the waterproofing which would be nice given the circumstances...

Also, is there anything I can buy that would be better then rice for extracing the water? Its a htc one so literally I cant open a single thing on it so it sucks to try and dehumidify... where do you buy that stuff they put in shoe boxes!?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Anyone want to tell me how good the Wii U Pro controller is? Have just come to the realisation that it'll work on a jailbroken iOS device via BT as well as PC. Could be rad shit for emulators I can use the HDMI-out on.
Edit: Digital triggers. Boo-urns.

PS. Holy shit:

About the only thing stopping me from buying it is that it doesn't have the newly released Theme Park in it :(
I asked some one in ausgaf chat the other day who's used all 3 (wiiu pro, x1, ps4) i think it was jambo or rezbit?

either way they ranked wiiupro equal first with ps4 i think.

I need to get one soon, they're very damn comfy

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
We started giving away some stuff for Christmas over Facebook, and are continuing through to next week. Today's prize is a $50 Dungeon Crawl online voucher. Check it out, if you're interested. We've got similarly cool stuff coming up.

Now to continue trying to download SteamOS.

Fredescu

Soooooo, should I just get a nexus?!
I smashed my One XL recently so I bought a Nexus 5 to replace it. It's nothing particularly mind blowing but it does the job. It's good for the price and it's nice getting updates as they come rather than waiting six months.

Further to yesterday's convo about getting into game development and a few people recommended going down the programming path.

Do it. Seriously.

I've just had first hand proof that programmers are in such demand in games, they will fucking take any idiot. I'm not a programmer so I have to deal with fewer opportunities and a tighter job market.

I now believe in Karma, reincarnation and all that bullshit. I guess I must have thrown the spear in a previous life.

BRB. going to the basement carpark and scream in my car for 5 minutes. That usually helps. Its at times like this when hating alcohol really sucks.

tl;dr Jesus Titty Fucking Christ.

Whatever the fuck is next?!

and scene.

Axiom

We started giving away some stuff for Christmas over Facebook, and are continuing through to next week. Today's prize is a $50 Dungeon Crawl online voucher. Check it out, if you're interested. We've got similarly cool stuff coming up.

Now to continue trying to download SteamOS.

Trying to guess this character is killing me. I've already been through the cast of Clayfighter, Bayonetta, all Bioshocks, Kid Icarus and a list of new Pokemon in an attempt to figure it out

I'll be back at 10 to find out who the fuck it was.

Edit: Nevermind, I found the exact image used

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Nice. Since when did you align with Dungeon Crawl?

We've always been really chummy with them, but it's never eventuated into much of substance, probably due to forgetfulness. Bigger things coming in the future, most likely.

Trying to guess this character is killing me. I've already been through the cast of Clayfighter, Bayonetta, all Bioshocks, Kid Icarus and a list of new Pokemon in an attempt to figure it out

I'll be back at 10 to find out who the fuck it was.

Edit: Nevermind, I found the exact image used

Seems a few people were having trouble with it. Next week we'll pick something easier :p.

Jintor

it turns out polyester melts quite easily if you don't pay attention to how hot your iron is

these are things you don't learn if you don't use irons very often

The Darkness II on 360/PS3 is $9 at EB, new copies as well as pre-owned

The Darkness II steamkey is $6 from GMG with GMG25-XI6UI-D5GBQ coupon
London 2012: The Official Video Game steamkey is $2 from GetGames

Rayman Jungle Run is 99c on Windows Phone

GameFly steamkeys with GFDDEC20 coupon
Skullgirls for $6
How To Survive for $6
Dungeon Hearts for $1.30
Foul Play for $6
Hotline Miami for $2.70
Serious Sam 3 for $4.80
Shadow Warrior 2013 for $8

markot

Banned
Just hang up clothes as soon as you take em off the line, and shake them before putting them up, use a less fast spin cycle and you never have to iron a thing!

Also, those pants that you dont have to iron ever are good.

Manax

Any ausgaffers that own resistance burning skies on vita? looking to get the multiplayer trophy (play 1 match) need 3 more people to make a 4 player room.

Looks pretty much impossible otherwise haha

Manax

Just hang up clothes as soon as you take em off the line, and shake them before putting them up, use a less fast spin cycle and you never have to iron a thing!

Also, those pants that you dont have to iron ever are good.

Don't wear business shirts? Or does this work for those too? I have no idea which materials are easy to iron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom