• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Fuck. Come home after a shit day of work, feel like playing a new table on Pinball Arcade on PC, and my fucking PSU has packed it in. <6mo. old, too.

Piece of shit.

Any recommendations on new ones, assuming they won't just replace my current one (without waiting for RMA)? Anything legal or whatever where they're obligated to replace it on the spot? Centrecom, btw.

Someone should make a 'Which fanbase is the saltiest' thread. NeoGAF is getting boring :)

Fuck. Come home after a shit day of work, feel like playing a new table on Pinball Arcade on PC, and my fucking PSU has packed it in. <6mo. old, too.

Piece of shit.

Pretty sure it's out on PS4 tonight!

Centrecom didn't offer me a replacement when I complained about a squeaky bearing in my PSU years back, just wanted me to bring it in for RMA.

Didn't want to go without a PC for a week or two so I never sent it in, just turned up the music louder lol

Only squealed really bad during summer! I came to love that whine. I'm married now though, so that PSU isn't needed now :)

lexi

Banned
fucking connected my dropbox with LightPaper Pro and i lost all my local notes. fuck you for not asking you retarded app.

What's lightpaper pro? I'm after some note taking apps that sync with Dropbox. Evernote just seems too busy / bloated. I like the web clipper though.

What's lightpaper pro? I'm after some note taking apps that sync with Dropbox. Evernote just seems too busy / bloated. I like the web clipper though.

its an android markdown editor that syncs with dropbox. has a free version. I recommend it despite the hassle. treat it like notepad lol

markot

Banned
Scrooge.jpg

An item you listed in the Community Market has been sold
Scarcely Lethal Festive Scattergun
100.00 USD

Mondy

Banned

Piece of shit.

Any recommendations on new ones, assuming they won't just replace my current one (without waiting for RMA)? Anything legal or whatever where they're obligated to replace it on the spot? Centrecom, btw.

Corsair. Don't accept anything else.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
One week to burn until Christmas. Got my parents out of the way, and my sister's birthday present, but still need to get them both something for Christmas. Fug.

jambo

Man, I need to check my TF2 inventory haha.

Haven't played properly in years, but I might have some old rare item without knowing.

Gazunta

I've been rocking a G19 for about three years now
Thanks Logitech for sending us a box of them just because we promised to think about maybe adding support for them in a game we might make
and I can't recommend it highly enough. Especially one you get a macro that makes all the keys colour cycle repeatedly :) Playing YouTube videos on that little monitor is kinda neat too. I love writing on it.

Jintor

Really in the mood for some character action stuff, so hoping Sass' Creed 4, Batman: Oranges and... I dunno what else, but other stuff goes on sale

Fuck cancer, Dad got results back from his surgery, it's moved into the linings of his bladder :(
Fuck cancer man, that's horrible. Hope your family's taking it as well as can be expected.

Asahi > Kirin > Sapporo.
Baird > Hitachino Nest > Yo-Ho > Hida Takayama > Asahi > Kirin > Sapporo > Orion
(last few are interchangeable I guess)

(Also Death, Kirin isn't bad, it's pretty standard rice lager but damned if it won't be appealing tomorrow)

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Soo.. only have 1 more hour before hour before this assignment is due and I'm only 40% done.

There's always a first for everything. I'll deal with the 10% penalty. .

Where can you get Baird in Melbourne? :-\ I'm thirsty now.
Good places stock it. Slow Beer (Richmond), Purvis Beer (Richmond), Purvis Cellars (Surrey Hills), Grape & Grain (Moorabbin). Actually... not 100% sure about Grape & Grain, but the others definitely.

I've a bottle of Wabi Sabi at home. :D

Deeku

All the best to papa rep and co.

On a lighter note, getting on a flight back to sydney tonight. As usual I have this grand plan of finishing games and reading all my books during the flight, but i'm pretty sure I'll just sit and do nothing lol.

Salazar

Sad to hear, Rep. My best.

On a lighter note, getting on a flight back to sydney tonight. As usual I have this grand plan of finishing games and reading all my books during the flight, but i'm pretty sure I'll just sit and do nothing lol.

I'm chewing through books of 18th century naval history. James Dugan's "The Great Mutiny" is much to be recommended. Georgian military "justice" was some amazing shit.

Jintor

All the best to papa rep and co.

how long you here for deeks

All the best to Papa Reptile :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom