• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 10 - Node Country for Old Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeku

had a nice little family bbq, lots to eat & drink! shame on the rain but better than heat wave i guess

presents-wise: the little peeps liked their hello kitties, the bigger peeps liked their ipad airs, and i liked getting shirts/cufflinks etc. so all was good:D

Mondy

Banned
18f34f1926.png

Computer says no.

What is that and where do I get one?

r1chard

Seeing a huntsman in your house and not killing it is like going to sleep next door to a person who you know is a serial killer without locking the door.

Huntsmans rock, and I wish I had one or two in my house to clean up all the other spiders making all the webs about the place.

UhXhhcu.jpg

Shaneus

I got a video game for christmas... My top 10 games of 2013 may in fact contain a video game!
What game?

Also, check this:
So this is the latest update:
GqktXKT.png

BOOO. But hopefully that means we might get it by NYE. Should we tweet this dude to hurry along the process? Knowing it has been finished but in limbo for weeks kills me!
So I guess there's a small chance it could get approved and be available before NYD. In which case, two games!

*sees BigW catalogue advertising $5 games clearance sale starting today*

*walks into BigW*

*nothing is on sale*
Do they say what games are on sale in the catalogue?

Quasar

Picked up my blu ray order from big w, 2 of discs had kmart stickers on them.

Going for hobbit in 2 hours. Anyone else watching it today?

Not today. I've gotten a bit scared off by all the bad press. But I will go at some point as I want to see it in HFR which I can't do at home.

Whose fucking idea was it to uninstall L4D2 last week? >_<

At this rate I'll be playing it at about 4am tomorrow, better not miss out on the cheevo!

If my data plan on the phone was higher I could have it downloaded in less than half the time :(

ALSO

Ni No Kuni is $12 on SEN atm! Super good deal.

EVERYBODY VOTE FOR GUACAMELEE IN THE FLASH DEAL PLZ!

Not today. I've gotten a bit scared off by all the bad press. But I will go at some point as I want to see it in HFR which I can't do at home.

Bad press? Everyone's raving about it afaik. Premiere reviews were great!

I'm watching HFR as well.

Bioshock infinite will be free on US ps plus in January! Didn't expect it so soon.

Omikron

Whose fucking idea was it to uninstall L4D2 last week? >_<

At this rate I'll be playing it at about 4am tomorrow, better not miss out on the cheevo!

If my data plan on the phone was higher I could have it downloaded in less than half the time :(

ALSO

Ni No Kuni is $12 on SEN atm! Super good deal.

EVERYBODY VOTE FOR GUACAMELEE IN THE FLASH DEAL PLZ!

Oh new cheevo? Just grabbed it :p

legend166

First couple of levels of Super Mario 3D World I was all "ehhhhhh".

By the time I got to the last level of the first world I was all "Wheeeeeeeeee."

bomma_man

My mobile contract is about to run out an I was wondering if you guys had any advice. I'm happy with my phone (iPhone 4S) for the moment but I want to be flexible in case I want a 6 when it comes out. I'm on Optus at the moment but their coverage gives me the shits (I live in Hobart).

Boost looks pretty good but I just want to make sure (and find out whether multi-sim is 4S compatible). Thanks!

Edit: merry Christmas to yous

Hot damn, Smaug was glorious! I'll sit 3 hours just to see him alone.

As for the movie, the pacing is a bit off, some scenes were pulled right out of the lotr trilogy - I didn't like that, and movie could have been 20 minutes shorter. Other than that, it was quite amazing. HFR in 3D is so sweet.

Jintor

Frozen was great. About the same level as Tangled. Didn't have a good villain song though, but had a beautiful I Am Becoming song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom