• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagharek

In a pussitive move for Australian cricket, Phil Hughes has been selected for the next Test match.

It would be a catastrophe if he failed again though.

jambo

Oops, I accidentally stumbled into Reddit.....oh wait :\

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=502586

We're at the point now where people are preempting someone else's hypothetical claim that a new thread isn't thread-worthy. It's the point of madness.

By replying claiming that a thread isn't thread-worthy (or any insane meta versions of this) you are stifling new thread creation, derailing what threads do get posted, and further encouraging people to make ridiculous, bloated, all-encompassing megathreads for every possible subject just to avoid the whiners.

This is over.

Do not whine about a thread not being thread-worthy, or that you saw it on Reddit, or that someone else is about to whine about it not being thread-worthy, or anything along those lines. If something is not up to your standards, just don't reply, and it will fall off the first page within a few seconds, as it is supposed to.

The constant meta-discussions need to end. Address subjects and arguments, and participate straightforwardly or don't at all. Your commentary on someone's posting habits isn't welcome. Your commentary about someone being banned in the thread or some previous unrelated thread isn't welcome. I don't want to enter a social issues thread and see half of the replies be commentary about when a particular poster is going to show up.

Create new threads, and discuss things. Put in a little bit of effort, not a bare youtube link, but don't make a damned Official Thread just because you wrote a paragraph. In fact, how about you don't make any |OT|s at all. If your thread sucks we'll lock it. It's as simple at that. Let the moderators do their job.

N22YJ.jpg

Come on Jase, your litterary talents must impress the whole litter!

DLC is locked to the region you buy the game from, not the Vita.

I thought that is what I meant? If you buy a US retail copy of Persona 4 you have to use a US PSN account to buy/play any DLC that comes out for it?

I planned to start packing up my house to move on my day off. Instead I bought Far Cry 3 and played it all day. It's pretty good. Pretty much a first person Just Cause

Yagharek

Nein Lives.

Also: Cat Hitler believes in Purrsecution.

THAT IS AN AMAZING PUN 9/9!

Lumines get?

And Little Kings Story and Little Big Planet but no Little Wipeout 2048 or Little Shinobido in stock.

:( that's given me an inside owie.

Makes the 3DS look like a bag of crap when you go back to it...

I'll try anything except a voluntary handover of credit card details to microsoft. 3DS and Vita can and will coexist in this household.

Take a look at Sound Shapes and Super Duper Stardust demos if they have them up too Yag!

I planned to start packing up my house to move on my day off. Instead I bought Far Cry 3 and played it all day. It's pretty good. Pretty much a first person Just Cause

Far Cry 2 + Red Dead Redemption + Just Cause 2 = Far Cry 3 for me. Frustrating beginning but offers a LOT of content and enjoyment. I wish there were more weapons though, pretty much used the same three all the way through the game until near the end. Vaas is an awesome, AWESOME antagonist.

Shaneus

Yag: Where you buy from, what's the verdict on Lumines? Does it have the wow factor of a first-time playthrough of the first Lumines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom