• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awwww fuck just realised that Easter starts tomorrow and I won't get a chance to play Infinite until next fecking Tuesday?!?

/firstworldfuckingbigarseproblem

Shaneus

Awwww fuck just realised that Easter starts tomorrow and I won't get a chance to play Infinite until next fecking Tuesday?!?

/firstworldfuckingbigarseproblem
Well, while you're waiting for that surely now would be a good time to send that copy of SSX over? ;) (lol j/k, I know you lent it to your friend or something)

Edit: Desktop Dungeons beta is free to play until the 31st. I have no idea what it is (apparently a roguelike/puzzle hybrid) but it was posted on RPS so you know it's good.

Recommend me some beer around the $2/canslashbottle mark Cod!

Also the Aldi brand Cider, Renberg, is fucking delicious! Right up there with Rekorderlig although they only have Strawberry & Lime.

Yep. They have pear cider as well . I got 2 full cartons a few weeks back.

$3.99 for 500ml is good pricing too.

Hmm, looks like Bioshock Infinite will be the first 2013 game I buy. Any PS3 deals comrade bargain hunter?

Kreunt

Banned
wish exetel would uncap my fucking internet already so i can download bioshock: infinite

monthly progress: 29 / 28 (104%)
wtf?

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I was tempted to make a spiderman meme of

Everyone else is playing Bioshock Infinite

I'm just sitting here masturbating and playing Dota 2

Knowing everyone seems to be enjoying it is good. I'm still going to wait for a GOTY plus my goal this year was to actually clear the fucking backlog of games I have. At least I can add BI to my too be purchased list later on in the year.

Oh MGS5 is a thing, Surprised it's on current gen consoles, must be coming out soon then.

Kids can be arseholes sometimes :/

Hope I can leave work early for a nap, otherwise the 5 hour drive tonight would be in doubt. Next time I will drug the bugger.

EDIT: MGS5 no Hayter? No Hayter!

jambo

So tired, up until 1.30 am playing BioShock.

1999 mode is amazing, but damn is it kicking my arse.

Thpoilerth?

i-DwTVMBd-950x10000.jpg

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
oijfsdhfkhsdf

some ones fucked up big time

essendon collingwood public tickets went on sale today at 9am
9:01am theyre all sold out

and no one can buy any, even people with essendon memberships arent able to

jambo

The irony is the show can be spoiled as it diverges from the path of the books in a number of places.

The main themes, arcs and twists are still pretty much the same though, right?

some ones fucked up big time

essendon collingwood public tickets went on sale today at 9am
9:01am theyre all sold out

and no one can buy any, even people with essendon memberships arent able to

ANZAC day match?

jambo

I'm only letting myself play a couple hours a night because this shit is crazy good. I don't want it to end :(

I'm only about 3 hours in at the moment, and playing on 1999 mode is making the game take a bit longer I think.

Plus I search every little nook and cranny, although I have a feeling I missed some side areas and stores.

I've gone every year since 2004 and they've never sold out for atleast a week or two.

1 minute is suspicious.

they're on ebay now going for 200~ up from 39

Well that's a bit strange then. I just assumed it was like origin games in qld, where it's expected to sell out in 2 minutes.

lexi

Banned
Recommend me some beer around the $2/canslashbottle mark Cod!

Also the Aldi brand Cider, Renberg, is fucking delicious! Right up there with Rekorderlig although they only have Strawberry & Lime.

Going to have to look for this. I adore Rekorderlig but goddamn it's expensive.

BioShock Infinite.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Extremely excited to get home tonight and plow many hours into this, Gunplay is LEAGUES ahead of the original games. 5 hours in and loving it!

Boyfriend's film got into Cannes! :D

But we can't afford to go :(

''In Sydney's west you can be on a quarter of a million dollars family income a year and you're still struggling''.

Only if you're pants-on-head retarded and blow all your money. Like the time we had nothing to eat because my dad thought it would be a good idea to buy three new pairs of glasses -_- Seriously, though $150k is very well off. $250k is insane. People really don't realise how good they have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom