• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stackboy

I know it's been previously mentioned, but I have to represent.

This is the ice cream for me.

imgMaxibon1.jpg

Reminds me of those Andrew Bolt graphs.
Appointment booked 3rd June! I only have to travel a few streets away from my house, I could walk there in less than 5 mins. Also, looks like this doctor treated Matthew Newton. LOL!

This one is only $280 before medicare rebate too. The receptionist is seeing if I can just pay the gap.

Apologies for the update frequency, it's been a rough day.

Awesome! June's not too far away either. I hope it works out, I really do.

Oh sorry about the late reply, but this is the spray I was given:

punktured-spray.jpg

Deionised water, Aloe Vera, Glycerine, Sodium Chloride, Grapefruit seed extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Trisodium Citrate.

New modem at home seems to support slightly faster speeds than the old one (test done via RDP):
2694238370.png

Of course, International speeds are slower. This is the best case scenario.

lexi

Banned
New modem at home seems to support slightly faster speeds than the old one (test done via RDP):
2694238370.png

Of course, International speeds are slower. This is the best case scenario.

Pretty good, I raise you...

2694313327.png

Pitiful upload speeds really take the shine off these great results though.

senahorse

Those are Mbps, so comparable to you, just with awful upload speeds.

Only ISP who can offer that is Telstra with Ultimate Cable

Actually Telstra cable is only 2.4Mbps up.

The worst one ever. Transact.

I don't believe they have any plans that offer an upload speed of 30Mbps either. Unless it's their NBN plans (which they are basically just iinet) which is 100/40

Danoss

Awesome! June's not too far away either. I hope it works out, I really do.

Thanks, so do I. Thanks to everyone else too, you're all awesome.

Went and saw a local GP (that I just discovered and he's great) today to get an updated referral for the visit. Given I was feeling lightheaded yesterday and ended up having to lie down (I felt like I'd had 15 beers) he changed my medication to something a little less potent with fewer side effects. Should keep me going until next month.

Oh sorry about the late reply, but this is the spray I was given:

punktured-spray.jpg

Deionised water, Aloe Vera, Glycerine, Sodium Chloride, Grapefruit seed extract, Benzalkonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Trisodium Citrate.

I thought you might've forgotten, thanks posting it.

Throw it in the bin. Benzalkonium Chloride (I had a feeling it would be in there as soon as you said 'spray') is actually harmful to a healing piercing, it kills bacteria and it also kills healing cells which is not what you want at all. Follow the other guide I gave you and you should be on the road to a happy and healthy piercing.

If you're ever in Sydney again and you want a piercing, I'll gladly take you to my guy. He's fantastic and you will have a wonderful experience.

I thought you might've forgotten, thanks posting it.

Throw it in the bin. Benzalkonium Chloride (I had a feeling it would be in there as soon as you said 'spray') is actually harmful to a healing piercing, it kills bacteria and it also kills healing cells which is not what you want at all. Follow the other guide I gave you and you should be on the road to a happy and healthy piercing.

If you're ever in Sydney again and you want a piercing, I'll gladly take you to my guy. He's fantastic and you will have a wonderful experience.

D: I will! Why would they give people this stuff!?

And thanks, I'll keep that in mind. The idea of forward helix piercings is growing on me.

Danoss

D: I will! Why would they give people this stuff!?

And thanks, I'll keep that in mind. The idea of forward helix piercings is growing on me.

I don't know, it's been used for ear piercings for ages and I guess they just don't know any better. Piercing techniques and such do change as time goes on and we learn new things, a responsible piercer should be on top of this. Be careful where you go, if the place you were pierced gave you that, I would have other concerns.

I'd like to add that my gran hasn't even noticed my septum piercing. This is constantly funny to me. I showed her some new ear jewellery that arrived today and she was like "that's a bit big, isn't it?" and then complained about my beard. Still didn't notice the hunk of metal hanging from my nose. Brilliant!

Can't wait to trade my Telstra 100Mb/2.4 connection for a 100/40 or 250/100 NBN connection before the end of the year.
Only until they rip that cable out of your wall by the end of the year!

Wow, I just realised how awful mine is :/

2694329855.png
Pfft! Stop whinging you guys!

2694395344.png

Also Telstra unplugged our connection at the exchange yesterday, took half a day for them to plug the cable back in. How fucking incompetent is that!

Throw it in the bin
That reminds me, Lonely Island have a new album coming out! They make meme's fun.

I'd like to add that my gran hasn't even noticed my septum piercing. This is constantly funny to me. I showed her some new ear jewellery that arrived today and she was like "that's a bit big, isn't it?" and then complained about my beard. Still didn't notice the hunk of metal hanging from my nose. Brilliant!
Short track mind, once you got one piercing all subsequent ones blend in together lol

Stacking, Psychonauts & Costume Quest steankeys for $1
Pay $8 and get Brutal Legend steamkey too!

Sennheiser MX-880 Earphones for $30 posted from CotD

Pay $85 for this wireless router from Dick Smith (pickup only, hard to find stock) and get $100 cash back for $15 profit along with a free router!

Also 2 cool looking new indie games from Sony. Good timing as all these new kiddie games will be perfect for the little guy in 12-18 months time!

Also the first Tri-Crossplay title! Buy once and get PS3, Vita & PS4 copies!

Gazunta

That hurts :(
OH no no, let me be clear: I count all of AusGAF as people I care about. I interact with you. You're in my world. I'm lucky enough for you all to put up with my crap and I count some of you as friends.

I'm talking about people I have no interaction with, like a politician for an area I don't vote in, or a religious wacko of a church I don't go to, or a writer for a newspaper I don't read. It's just not worth my time to get angry over these people.

Bastion on iOS for 99c, only works on some devices.
It does not work on an iPad 1, even though the Apple iTunes page says it does.

It works on iPad Mini though.

BTW, just wanna say thanks for posting all these delicious bargains. My copy of Rayman Origins 3DS arrived this morning, looking forward to getting into that one tonight once the comic is posted.

Speaking of comics, my wife wrote the latest Funny Webcomic, and it's getting a better reaction than anything I've done in ages, and I don't get it at all.

Also I posted this on Twitter but I figure I'll ask here - is there a guide out there for how many Club Nintendo points you get for buying each 3DS / Wii U game? I'm 400 short for what I need to get, and figure buying some more cheap 3DS games will be good...

If not, I'll start a Google Doc or something.

Edit:

Also I posted this on Twitter but I figure I'll ask here - is there a guide out there for how many Club Nintendo points you get for buying each 3DS / Wii U game? I'm 400 short for what I need to get, and figure buying some more cheap 3DS games will be good...

If not, I'll start a Google Doc or something.
Recommendation would be to hit up Dick Smith, KMart and Target for clearance 3DS games. Should be able to grab a few for under $10.

Pretty sure all 3DS games have the same amount Vook/Box of Bunnies?

Also: people buy WiiU games?

I've picked up quite a few pre-owned games from EB that still have un-used Club Nintendo points.

I don't know what everything is worth, but I think I may have a spare Club Nintendo code I could send your way, if you'd like it.

I don't know, it's been used for ear piercings for ages and I guess they just don't know any better. Piercing techniques and such do change as time goes on and we learn new things, a responsible piercer should be on top of this. Be careful where you go, if the place you were pierced gave you that, I would have other concerns.

It was just at off ya tree, which I'd heard was pretty good. Both the piercers that were working when I got my ears done looked a few years younger than me though, which I'll admit weirded me out a little bit. They seemed professional.

That's crazy! Especially if you're shorter you'd think she would be looking directly at it when you talk. If she does notice you could always just flip it up into your nose :p

Gazunta

Recommendation would be to hit up Dick Smith, KMart and Target for clearance 3DS games. Should be able to grab a few for under $10.

Pretty sure all 3DS games have the same amount Vook/Box of Bunnies?

Also: people buy WiiU games?

I've picked up quite a few pre-owned games from EB that still have un-used Club Nintendo points.

I've just gone through the games I've bought and they're worth different points. Nintendo games gave me 200 points, Ubisoft and Namco ones gave me 250. What makes it even more confusing is that there's a different system in the states, where they give you 'coins'.

I don't know what everything is worth, but I think I may have a spare Club Nintendo code I could send your way, if you'd like it.

I certainly wouldn't say no, that's very kind of you to offer :)

Just so you all know I'm saving up to get Game And Watch Collection 1, which contains Greenhouse, which is the first game I ever received as a gift. And it has Oil Panic and Donkey Kong, which are the first games I ever bought. So it's a triple threat of Nintendo nostalgia :)

Oh here's the link to the Google Doc of what Nintendo games are worth in Club Nintendo points in case anyone cares about this vital issue. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom