• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusebox

Banned
The quandary with icecreams of that ilk was "what to do with the bubblegum nose?". You could either take it off and hold it, which lead to it slightly staining your fingers, plus it was wet and a little bit slippery. You could always chuck it in your mouth and start on it, but there was always the danger of eating it. You could also put it in the wrapper to save it until the end but sometimes I'd forget it was in there and accidentally throw it away.

In the end it was for little gain. The gum was so cold in the beginning that it was hard until your mouth warmed it up but which point the flavour was gone and it started to get hard again, like all cheap bubblegum.

Oh, the woes and tribulations of a child. To have nothing but those types of problems in my life would be grand :)

I would save it on the ice cream so the last bite would be a bit of ice cream plus the gumball but then like you said, the ice cream made the gum harden so it wasn't a chewy as it should be and by the time it had warmed back up most of the flavour was gone from it.

Danoss

Just got a letter in the post regarding private health insurance 'lifetime health cover loading'.

What a great idea. Get private health insurance hospital cover in the next 2 months or the price will be jacked up 2% every year you don't have it if/when you decide to get it. Yeah, what's another $60+/month on a pension.

detail_paddlepop_rainbow.gif

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Nearly home after a 12 hour work day. Good fun right there folks.

Shower and pass out is the order of business, overtime sucks.

Re: c25k. Into the second week of training, the 30/90 was fine but the 5 heels killed me!

Hey Shaneus, I've been enjoying the new ShockOne album, especially Light Cycles. Great for running!

D158BiT.png

Bastion on iOS for 99c, only works on some devices.

Play Asia deals! Free postage over $25!
AssCreeLiberation on Vita for $29 posted
Dishonored on PS3 for $29 posted
Ace Attorney 1, 3 & 4 on DS for $17 each with $4 postage if you only buy one

detail_gaytime.gif

Appointment booked 3rd June! I only have to travel a few streets away from my house, I could walk there in less than 5 mins. Also, looks like this doctor treated Matthew Newton. LOL!

This one is only $280 before medicare rebate too. The receptionist is seeing if I can just pay the gap.

Apologies for the update frequency, it's been a rough day.
Awesome news! Glad things ended up well by the end of the day. Almost makes it feel like I've had a win too.

Guys I want a new BBQ, my current one is old and trashed.
Needs to do steaks and roasts.

Weber?
I've got a hooded BBQ that was like $150 at Aldi. Roasts surprisingly well but yeah, the expensive stuff would be way better. I'm an open top cooking guy too, usually as there are a few of us huddled around it enjoying the smell and the splatter.

I really need to force the wife back into work before the Libs get into power, will be a nice bundle of cash for doing nothing.

Thanks AUSgaf, I had nandos for lunch. It was amazing though, so you're all forgiven.
I would kill for some peri peri chips right about now. Was the wife's pregnancy food so we ate a ton of it back in Geelong.

How much is BTB paying you for advertising here? :p
lol nothing. Haven't posted them much lately, been a bit average.

I still haven't received anything from companies in return for posting bargains, which is the neutral way to go about it. Plenty of love from AusGAF though! Still very appreciative for the wedding gift, my tasting set from Danoss (hoping to ease back into grog next month so I can dig into some scotch again!) and the wonderful night out at Opeth with Evl and 0mi.

On that note WOW HD has 20% off for the rest of the month along with free postage so check them out if anyone is price checking games.

$2 for cheevos.
I just wanted to see the train wreck really.

It is awful. The aliens are like the flood. Just scramble and rush, no fucking intelligence. Looks like Perfect Dark Zero but without the sexy lighting.

It is really awful, screen tears like there is no tomorrow.

Although I am now trying to get into GTA4 on the 360 which has reminded me how much I fucking hate the camera in this game. Awful for driving. Everything is sluggish and neurotic all at the same time. Doesn't help I recently played Sleepy Dogs which is smooth as a babies bottom.

Deeku

Man there's this one woman I keep bumping into at my apartment building and she's the worrrrst. Like, cos I keep bumping into her in the lift in the morning and sometimes at night, I smile/acknowledge I recognise her and say mornin' or gnite cos, ya know, I'm a polite/normal ass person, and she doesn't even crack a smile! In fact, I think her face gets angrier every time I look at her:/ Also when the lift opens up in the morning and she's there and she sees me, she freakin takes a deep breath and rolls her eyes or somethin. Like, geeeeeez wuts ur prob??!

And she's not even hot!

Shaneus

Gaytimes. Rep is a man after my own heart. Next time we catch up, we should have a bunch of Gaytimes. Maybe even partake in a couple at PAX?

elektrixx

Banned
I had my first Gaytime a month ago, not good. The ice-cream tastes cheap and the outside stuff leaves this weird feeling in your mouth afterwards.

Magnum. Now that's a good ice-cream.

Dead Man

That hurts :(

Is there a comic book character called "The Enforcer" and does he wear a helmet? If so, DJr totally should wear it. If not, just knock up a Dredd helmet. I AM THE LAW.

Honestly, this has made my day :)
BTW Any idea if this doc can prescribe meds (if it comes to that) off the bat? I doubt you'd know yet, but worth asking I guess.

Mind blown! But where did the "ss" (vs. the "z") come from?
PS. I don't even think I know what your real first name is :/

qYl9b4pm.jpg

H0WiMJb.jpg

Aj5ZsLMm.jpg

qcDhsnfm.jpg

PacvABtm.jpg

a5iMuXRm.jpg

Hl6Qzogm.png

I think I'm done.

Let's celebrate!
EgWKwmC.gif

This is the greatest thing to see returning from a ban, glorious work Shaneus.

Just got a letter in the post regarding private health insurance 'lifetime health cover loading'.

What a great idea. Get private health insurance hospital cover in the next 2 months or the price will be jacked up 2% every year you don't have it if/when you decide to get it. Yeah, what's another $60+/month on a pension.

Yeah, always struck me a stupid way to punish those who don't find their financial feet until later in life. I've just resigned myself to never having private hospital cover.

Monaco Bar > than your Eskimo Pie admit it

This is so self evident that enayone that denies it should be sent on a boat to somewhere with brown people.

Do you live in the same building as April Ludgate?

And lexi's back too. :)

Kirby102

Mmmm gaytimes are good, surprisingly the US doesn't sell them? That's what I heard though.

This is also up on the list: (WELL KNOWN ORITE)

WuyTLhM.jpg

I eat the chocolate part first then save the god-tier cookie part for last.

Shaneus

Nah, Maxibons are too much. It has icecream... with chocolate bits. And half of it is surrounded in a biscuity-thing. Another half of it is covered in chocolate. With peanut bits or something.

TOO COMPLICATED. Never mind the fact that you're basically forced to eat the biscuity bit last because you can't use the chocolatey bit to hold while you eat said biscuity bit.

Come on, Kirby. Have you even thought that through?!?

This is the greatest thing to see returning from a ban, glorious work Shaneus.
Glad I could be of service! Took far too fucking long to do though (at work, mind you).

I've never been a huge Cornetto fan. I would definitely go to the Paddle Pops before a Cornetto. Or a magnum ego.

A challenger appears:

So delicious on a hot day. Then drinking the melted bit at the bottom. Brilliant.

Mmmm gaytimes are good, surprisingly the US doesn't sell them? That's what I heard though.

This is also up on the list: (WELL KNOWN ORITE)

WuyTLhM.jpg

I eat the chocolate part first then save the god-tier cookie part for last.

This would have to be one of the worst for mine. Maxibon, just decide what you want to be already. I would rather make myself a Cream Between instead.

That didn't come out right.

Fusebox

Banned
You guys have great taste in ice-creams, nothings been posted so far that I haven't eaten recently me'self!

I had my first Gaytime a month ago, not good. The ice-cream tastes cheap and the outside stuff leaves this weird feeling in your mouth afterwards.

Someone always has to be THAT guy though. Gaytimes are the bomb. Also Gaytime. I'm going out to have a Gaytime. I'd like a Gaytime please.

Once of the best ice-cream names ever, right up there with Eskimo Pie.

Tetanus jab yesterday! New modem yesterday! Massive Internet problems since installing new modem, spent HOURS trying to get it working only to find out this morning it's probably not even anything to do with my end.

Appointment booked 3rd June!
That's my 35th birthday and on that day we'll go from Casablanca to Marrakesh. My mum also moves into her new house that day. Sounds like it'll be a good day all round!

Yeah, always struck me a stupid way to punish those who don't find their financial feet until later in life. I've just resigned myself to never having private hospital cover.
Totally agreed. "Oh, you can't afford it now? Well, guess what? We're going to make it harder from now on!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom