• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusPoliGAF |OT| Boats? What Boats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dryk

Apparently the extra special Prime Minister's pension kicks in once you have served 2 years, 5 days short!

Yep

(a) has, whether before or after the commencement of this section, held the office of Prime Minister for a continuous period of not less than 2 years or for periods amounting in the aggregate to not less than 2 years;

OmegaSpur

Only two flags behind Tony at his press conference...

Edit: What are the odds on Hockey stepping down ahead of the spill, potentially reassure some Liberal MPs on the borderline that Tony can pull the polls back.

Poona

Yep. Don't expect a change in policies, because Turnbull doesn't want the right-wing to revolt on him yet again.

Damnit. If Turnbull gets in I was actually hoping we can move forward again, instead of going even further backwards than Howard, like Abbott has been taking us.

Hopefully at least the attacks on the environment won't be as bad.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Labour campaign team is probably in a frenzy compiling quotes right now.

Sinodinos: "We shouldn't have been so cavalier in breaking promises."
Scary voiceover man: "The Liberals don't care about breaking promises as long as you don't notice. Don't fall for Turnbull's tricks."

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Have we had any indication as to whether or not Turnbull would be prepared to let Abbott stay on as Minister for Women?

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Turnbull will be the federal Baird.
This is very apt, seeing as Baird has announced his big hearted social policies today with a focus on reducing domestic violence, which is a bit rich for a guy whose government basically seized and destroyed every women's shelter in the state.

D.Lo

e32ba1d4_640px-3221507-2307282-55860_jj_jameson_laughing_meme_1.jpeg

hidys

Was my initial thought. But I would think that Labor has been working on a strategy for Turnbull since January.

If anything it's good for us/Labor. Might motivate Shorten to do something.

or maybe motivate them to bump Shirten since there is no way in hell he can beat Turnbull.

Jintor

i don't know what this guy on abc24-1 is talking about

yeah we stabilised the immigration thing

we stabilised it by locking up fucking kids in camps with sub-fucking par facilities and care

great job australia. the utmost fucking confidence that we're shitheels

JC Sera

i don't know what this guy on abc24-1 is talking about

yeah we stabilised the immigration thing

we stabilised it by locking up fucking kids in camps with sub-fucking par facilities and care

great job australia. the utmost fucking confidence that we're shitheels
glad I'm watching qanda with the guy claiming that australia is 100% in agreement with abbotts brilliant way of stopping the boats, and how he dealt with SSM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom