• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Open 2015 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIMIC

Banned
Because they figured Serena would have won by now.

ccqyw5G.gif

Dommo

If rain was forecast, why on earth was the roof left open?

It's an outdoor tournament so they play outdoors to the best of their abilities. If it had been raining all day they'd probably have kept it closed. But there was just a chance of showers. Nothing certain, so they keep it open for as long as it doesn't rain.

Dr.Acula

Banned
And did you guys talk about this from Paes? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FGhr_FFPGQ

It's the new tweener now that the tweener is uncool

So I look up Paes, and see his only singles win came in a Rhode Island tourney. I look up that tournament to see who past champions have been and... LLeyton Hewitt is the reigning champion?

So I look up how Hewitt's been doing.

He beat Federer in a finals just over a year ago?!

I'm also 40% sure I've made this post about Hewitt in tennis GAF before. Just blows my mind he's still playing and doing so half-decently.

I'm also 40% sure I've made this post about Hewitt in tennis GAF before. Just blows my mind he's still playing and doing so half-decently.

He's usually capable of giving a decent seed a good scare in the early rounds of a Slam before running out of gas. Legend. Was my favourite player back in 2002.

Speevy

Banned
We've secretly switched Serena Williams' water with a mixture containing a powerful horse tranquilizer. Let's see if Maria Sharapova can win a game.

oti

Banned
Sharapova just as powerless as Russia's econ... wait, let's just not.

These matches will haunt her forever.

Dispatch

I'll say it again, because it infuriates me so much. I want to scream every time Cheatapova turns her back on the server.

Someone, please, just plunk her in the back once, or, even better, hit an underhand serve for an ace.

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
Serena is one of the best competitors I've ever seen. Her will is extraordinary. How can you not be a fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom