• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Open 2015 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maria's made a good go of it, but she just doesn't have anything in her game that can hurt her. I'd love her, at the very least, to force the tie-break. The likelihood is, though, that it ends 6-3 6-4.

oti

Banned
It's not only about the titles. There is nobody in the history of tennis that could be better than Serena. She plays just on a whole different level, even 33 years old.

I think you're right but the German in me screams STEFFI GRAF right now. :p

Serena is one of the best competitors I've ever seen. Her will is extraordinary. How can you not be a fan?

Masha is a helluva competitor in her own right...it's just that 1)Serena truly is the GOAT, 2) Masha's game doesn't really bother Serena anyways and 3) Serena clearly wants to beat her more than anyone else on the tour.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
sharapova will probably lose serve here, and even if she didn't she's not going to win a tiebreak. shame really. would have liked to see what depths would have been reached in the third set.

Why don't you guys wanna see a third set?

It's 10.30am and, quite frankly, I would love another set of tennis. I love the Aus. Open because of the night matches. It's a great way to start the day. Sharapova has played incredibly well and deserves to take it into a third set
where she'll be trounced 6-1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom