• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2016 |OT| The seasons change, but we're still Falling for Euri

Status
Not open for further replies.

javac

Some shit I'm looking forward to picking up.

The Red Turtle
Release
: November 30th 2016
Run Time: 80 Mins
Audio: English
Price:
DVD: 19,99 Euro
Blu-ray/DVD Combo: 24,99 Euro
Limited Edition: 39,99 Euro
Box Art:
DVD:
cdLUGHw.jpg

Blu-ray:
5OoqY91.jpg

Limited Blu-ray:
GhyI8E3.jpg

Ojamajo Doremi Blu-ray BOX
Release Date
: December 2, 2016
Run Time: 1204 minutes (51 episodes)
Audio: Japanese
Format: BD (8 Discs)
Price: ¥ 42,408 - (Aprox £325)
Amazon Exclusive: ¥ 57,024
Contents:
Physical:
● Umakoshi Yoshihiko illustrated Art BOX
● Umakoshi Yoshihiko illustrated case × 2
● Special booklet
● Picture Label
On Disc:
● Clean OP & ED
Pre-Order bonus:
● Special drama CD (about 23 minutes)
- CD drama Part 1
- CD drama Part 2
Amazon Exclusive:
Umakoshi Yoshihiko drawn canvas art
※ Canvas Art size: F3 vertical 273mm × horizontal 220mm × thickness 17mm

Gvitor

For some reason I watched the entirety of "My wife is the student council president!"

It has some good stuff, i laughed a couple of times

don't watch this, guys

Beer and cigs are good for that. You guys still have Molson XXX up there?
Quit smoking 2 years ago, and I rarely drink outside of social gatherings lol. Best way to unwind for me is with fitness, hitting the weights, running a bit, forgetting all of my problems while listening to some music to fire me up. Gonna hit the weight room for about an hour tmrw a couple of hours before the beginning of what is going to be a hellish 4 days.

And Molson? We actually just call it 'Canadian' these days lol. Yeah, it's dirt cheap and good enough for the price.

Cornbread78

Code Geass R2 ep.20
Well now, they are mow stuck in the
alternate Geass world?
that whole thing confused the hell outta me whrn hevwas there with C.C as well. Oh well, only a few episodes left, so hopefully, he can give pops hell..

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
The people I know that read the Keijo manga had no interest in the ero aspect at all tbh.

"The plot is about serious sports drama, guyz!"

This official Twitter account is amusing indeed, lmao
This is the true example that the more desperate and insistent you are reaffirming others that they are wrong, the more you seem legit
\s
The people I know that read the Keijo manga had no interest in the ero aspect at all tbh.
Maybe, yeah. However, I'm sure the majority of its audience doesn't care about those things one bit. ONE BIT LET ME TELL YOU.

Cornbread78

Code Geass R2 ep.21
All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! Not sure how I feel about how everything just played out... The endgame is certainly intetesting though.. Now that
Lelouch is the ruler
, what is he going to do?

However, I did love the live broadcast introduction of the new Emperor and the "
Knight of Zero

Vode Geass R2 ep.21
All Hail Lelouch! All Hail Lelouch! Not sure how I feel about how everything just played out... The endgame is certainly intetesting though.. Now that
Lelouch is the ruler
, what is he going to do?

Theeeeere we go. :)

Keijo takes its own made up sport seriously and follows its own logic, so you cant fault it for that

I agree, just because Keijo is a show about girls slapping their boobs and butts together to knock each other off a platform, that doesn't mean it can't be like GBF and have memorable characters, cool moments, and likeable story arcs in spite of all the fanservice (fanservice being an entirely different thing for GBF).

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is up on Crunchyroll now.

Ping Pong Girls 1

Listen, I know people can get sweaty playing Ping Pong, but I think you guys went a bit overboard here...like weirdly overboard...

Cornbread78

Sola ep.2
Ugghh, not sure I can slog through 12 episodes of this generic show.

Sick imouto, childhood friend that loves the MC. The MC meets mysterious girl (supernatural) MC falls for mystetious girl, childhood friend tries to get his attention, but he is preoccupied with new girl. Sone kind of drama will come up with imouto, childhood friend will help ant try again to get his attemtion, maybe even a condession, however, MC will crush her with the power of rejection. MC will continue to chase mysterious girl, but in thd end she will die or have to go away, but she gad fallen i love with the MC.... Maybe they evem kiss ss she goes away.... bittersweet ending.. voila'!

Izetta, The Last Witch 1

If people complain about Euphonium having "yuri baiting" and do not complain about Izetta, I'm calling bull.

I like at least some of the tone this episode was going for, but there are two big problems I have with it. First, the backgrounds and composite are mediocre at best. For a show which rests heavily on the appeal of its setting, this is a big drawback. It is referencing an early 20th century European visual design which is much richer than what we're actually getting here. Second, the music is highly questionable and undermines the tension of the climatic scenes. They got the wrong Michiru to compose this. Props for using Mozart though.

Taruranto

The Legend of Erin #18

I know they are the comic relief characters, but these 40 something years old dudes following Erin everywhere are starting to get creepy.

The school exam ended up being more simpler than I expected. I appreciated they highlighted the reason why she chose to join, the flashback to her childhood showing her curiosity has always been there was a nice way for things to come together.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Izetta, The Last Witch 1

If people complain about Euphonium having "yuri baiting" and do not complain about Izetta, I'm calling bull.

I like at least some of the tone this episode was going for, but there are two big problems I have with it. First, the backgrounds and composite are mediocre at best. For a show which rests heavily on the appeal of its setting, this is a big drawback. It is referencing an early 20th century European visual design which is much richer than what we're actually getting here. Second, the music is highly questionable and undermines the tension of the climatic scenes. They got the wrong Michiru to compose this. Props for using Mozart though.

We don't know if it is actual yuri baiting right now, this is an anime original production.

Izetta, The Last Witch 1

What yuri baiting was there in Izetta? I don't remember any.

What yuri baiting was there in Izetta? I don't remember any.

Isn't "yuri baiting", as people generally use the term, meant to refer to pandering to yuri fans by presenting two girls in an unusually close, physically intimate relationship? Fine and Izetta's relationship as depicted in the first episode, particularly in the final scene where they embrace on a flying sniper rifle (can't believe I'm typing that), certainly fits that description.

Cornbread78

Izetta, The Last Witch 1

We don't know their relationship as of yet, lets see how they interact going forward. It could be full on yuri for all we know, but that scene didn't imply anything one way or another. At least the way I saw it, but we'll see..

SDburton already has his sights set on it happening though, lol.

Isn't "yuri baiting", as people generally use the term, meant to refer to pandering to yuri fans by presenting two girls in an unusually close, physically intimate relationship? Fine and Izetta's relationship as depicted in the first episode, particularly in the final scene where they embrace on a flying sniper rifle (can't believe I'm typing that), certainly fits that description.

that broom scene looked like that? really? Did not look like that to me.
The ED had a lot of imagery.

Ahhh I didn't looked at the ending up until the end. Yea I guess that can be called yuri baiting. Well not just called, it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom