• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2016 |OT| The seasons change, but we're still Falling for Euri

Status
Not open for further replies.

blurr

The Great Passage 09

Kishibe has some of the groundedness/seriousness of Majime and some of the casual spirit of Nishioka, it's very nice to have the story through her. It even has a more compelling romance subplot!

I'm glad it is going back focusing on the narrative theme on "words", it's something that captivated me the most but it moved on to being a office drama on the practical issues of dictionary making which is fair although the initial episodes led me to think it would focus more on its idea of words and the actual work that goes into it.

Really love the character animation during the first half with Kishibe adjusting her hair, feeling stressed over her work or when searching through the book shelf. This episode is all what got my attention in the first place.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Speaking of Girlish Number does Chitose ever improve on her personality/attitude? I dropped the show due to a mixture of having an insufferable protagonist and busy with RL shit; I don't wanna go back into the show if MC is still an insufferable twat.
Chitose is the probably my favourite anime protagonist in like the last couple of years. lol

Trickster Episode 11
CzfkzvtWIAEDBH_.jpg:small

CzfoMNqWIAAPHnu.jpg:small

Intense Hanasaki episode and seeing all his emotions.
glad Akechi managed to come in and also that Twenty Faces at least told Hanasaki that he was loved his father and also Akechi, something he seemed like he needed to hear

Next week hurry.

Cornbread78

Watch entirety of Yuru Yuri and I'm sure BGBW will bestow one upon you.

LOL, well, Not sure about that with everything on my plate now.... Besides BGBW hooks me up with most of my Gaming side OT's and I already asked for Berseria's OT for next month, so I can't push my luck..

I want to make anime banners great again with this image:

Any way to make this into GAF-chan?

Cornbread78

Occultic;Nine ep.10
Well, I guess that is a huge step into pinpointing who is at fault for the scandium and the
mass suicide.
Of course, rhino
tits
is the key to everything, I mean, it's always the most eccentric character you see.

JulianImp

Homura's smug as hell there, but KSAOHUB looks all kinds of wrong to me. Like, the ribbon and fangs (god, the fangs!) don't really mesh with her sexy pose and curvaceous body.

Then again, I'm not really a fan of figures in lewd poses, which is part of why I don't think I'll ever get anything related to Black Hanekawa or adult Kiss-Shot.

javac

Not anime but I just bought this, RIP.

Hideaki Anno Live Action Film Collection (1998-2004)
Contents:
DISC 1: Love & Pop
DISC 2: Shiki-Jitsu (4K digital remaster version)
DISC 3: Cutie Honey (HD master version)

It comes with English Subtitles but it cost...16,000 Yen...kill me. Anything for Anno...just gotta wait until March to watch Godzilla now...

Kwixotik

What's the best way to watch Fist of the North Star? I watched the first couple episodes of the original anime and I really dig it aesthetically. Does that show stay good for its whole length or what's recommended in that franchise?

What's the best way to watch Fist of the North Star? I watched the first couple episodes of the original anime and I really dig it aesthetically. Does that show stay good for its whole length or what's recommended in that franchise?

It actually gets better after the first arc. Shin arc is the most boring of the original series. Whole first Hokuto no Ken ( 109 eps) is great. Hokuto no Ken 2 is pretty bad but it's so ridiculous that in a way I liked it too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom