• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Autumn Anime 2016 |OT| The seasons change, but we're still Falling for Euri

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the other side of the coin there's stuff such as the early episodes of Detective Conan, were the anime team made a particularily large mistake in an episode where they had removed the men in black from a case where their intervention was the sole reason Haibara would end up defecting from the black organization, so they had to air the original version of the case over a hundred episodes later to patch things up before Haibara's arc could actually start in the anime.

Oh wow. That's certainly a good argument for ongoing adaptations to remain faithful (or perhaps why maybe ongoing adaptations could be a bad idea.) Thanks for pointing that out. I've never watched Conan, but that's really interesting.

The perfect adaptation is something that takes its source material and makes it work within the context of its new medium. So, in the context of an anime adaptation of a manga/novel, that would be a work that takes advantage of motion/sound/framing/color/etc., whether or not it makes significant changes in the narrative events. I'm not entirely against a straightforward "here's the panels" adaptation of a manga, but ideally I think an adaptation should strive to present its own take on the material in some fashion, some reason to justify its existence beyond just being a marketing tool. That's why I dislike seeing manga/novel readers criticize the lack of faithfulness in an anime adaptation. The manga or novel already exists and will still exist in the future; an anime, whether adapted or not, should strive to be a work that succeeds on its own merits rather than coasting on someone else's work.

So change to justify its existence. So it sounds like that could be as little as what GoldCrusader said, redoing fight scenes, making use of the animated medium, or something larger, like a re imagining of the story, like Duckroll is okay with as long as it matches Tone/Vision/Theme, etc.

I tend to prefer it unchanged in terms of plots and dialog pretty close too. But I'm fine with non important scenes trimmed for time. Of course thats probably in the eye of the beholder.

Part of it of course is the fact that adaptions almost never tell the complete story, and are just a jumping off point for reading the manga or novel and so I prefer them made so that I can just jump straight from the end of the anime to the next volume of the story unhindered for the most part.

Okay so more faithful so that when the anime ends, you can easily get the rest of the story from the other medium. You're more okay with them being 'advertisement tools' or introductions/jumping on points for the greater story.

Though to be clear, at this point my preferred adaptation is one where deficiencies in the story are fixed/adjusted, to give it a more complete feel. I have some examples from Ajin or Sidonia, but I don't want to spoil anything for anyone. I guess theoretically if the story was already flawless than I wouldn't mind it being a straight 1:1.

Sure 1:1 adaptation are nice, but I do like it when adaptation takes some liberties and it's these liberties that make them better.

Shonen fights are big examples of moments where I like anime to bring their A game. Just recently, from the adaptation of MHA, while I agree that the manga is better in general, the All Might vs Noumu fight was much much better in the anime. I was so surprised by the huge difference, that it actually made me fanboy a LOT. In the manga it was 2 pages, in the anime it was 3 minutes of pure amazing hype. That is one example of many. Studio Pierrot did an amazing job with the Naruto vs Sasuke fight and the original stuff they added amplified the strong moments.

I'm trying to think of story elements that I liked changed in adaptation, but I can only really think of negative stuff. So yea, being original in anime fights is very important imo.

Edit:I just thought about the current Twin Star Exorcist adaptation, now this is a title they took lots of liberties with the material to the point where the manga and the anime are entirely different storie at this point. While at first it might sound terrible and yes I think the anime is weaker then the manga, but It's actually pretty cool since it basically gives me a new story in the TSE universe. So I get the manga story and the anime story.

Edit2:If we are talking perfect adaption, Haikyu is an example of a perfect one. it took everything about the manga and multiplied it by 100.

Okay so it sounds like improving the art, making use of the animated medium but remaining true to the story is one approach you like. But if done right you also enjoy something that chucks the original to the side and lays out a new narrative for itself, just keeping the characters and themes similar enough to feel like the same franchise?

duckroll

It kinda sounds in your last few sentences though that you don't appreciate adaptations that are 1 to 1. But with the criteria above wouldn't a 1 to 1 technically pass through since it would inherently explore the same themes/vision/tone?

I have nothing against a well made 1:1 adaptation, but I feel that being 1:1 does not necessarily make it a well made adaptation, which is the point. In the end, the work has to be able to express itself well in the medium it is in and feel like it has something to say. What works on a page doesn't always work on screen. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. If every adaptation is 1:1 with no consideration of that, there will still be good and bad outcomes by the luck of the draw alone. But there will always be something missing. Beyond just being a good or a serviceable adaptation, the best adaptations are those where the people adapting it have something of their own to say to complement their understanding of what they are adapting. Without that human element, what's the point?

I have nothing against a well made 1:1 adaptation, but I feel that being 1:1 does not necessarily make it a well made adaptation, which is the point. In the end, the work has to be able to express itself well in the medium it is in and feel like it has something to say. What works on a page doesn't always work on screen. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. If every adaptation is 1:1 with no consideration of that, there will still be good and bad outcomes by the luck of the draw alone. But there will always be something missing. Beyond just being a good or a serviceable adaptation, the best adaptations are those where the people adapting it have something of their own to say to complement their understanding of what they are adapting. Without that human element, what's the point?

Ah okay, I get your position a bit better now. It sounds similar to Hosan's, in that you feel it's not a good adaptation until it's justified its existence, possibly by making use of the medium, or having something added in by the team doing the adaptation.

I completely agree. As a classical musician, I'm tasked in interpreting someone else's work all the time and I'm always asking myself what I have to bring to the table in the performance. If I'm just playing the notes the composer laid down on the page without incorporating any of my interpretative ideas, then I'm settling for a soulless performance that falls short of genuine art. I feel similarly about adaptations. Don't just settle for a soulless statement of the original text. Bring some kind of genuine artistic interpretation to your work.

I completely agree. As a classical musician, I'm tasked in interpreting someone else's work all the time and I'm always asking myself what I have to bring to the table in the performance. If I'm just playing the notes the composer laid down on the page without incorporating any of my interpretative ideas, then I'm settling for a soulless performance that falls short of genuine art. I feel similarly about adaptations. Don't just settle for a soulless statement of the original text. Bring some kind of genuine artistic interpretation to your work.

Well, to be fair, I think 1:1 is a bit of a misnomer. I think even a 1:1 is going to have some kind of artistic interpretation, either it from the voice actors having to simply brief life into the characters, or animating a sequence bringing together one panel to another in bring out how those characters move and interact. Do you have an example of an adaptation you feel exemplifies/approaches that soullessness? Like perhaps the endless ongoing adaptations of super long manga?

Okay so it sounds like improving the art, making use of the animated medium but remaining true to the story is one approach you like. But if done right you also enjoy something that chucks the original to the side and lays out a new narrative for itself, just keeping the characters and themes similar enough to feel like the same franchise?

Yea pretty much! I mean if I'm at a point where I compare the original source with the adaptation it usually means that I am already invested(usually greatly) in the material's universe. I want to see the characters I already love move, do cool animated stuff on the screen backed by an awesome OST. If something is 100% original, but it gives me exactly that while staying true to the series, then it's a winner in my book.

Aki-at

To Be Hero - 11

Well I didn't quite expect the show to go down this route. This is getting
too real and so many deaths and ending on a cliffhanger too.

Yea pretty much! I mean if I'm at a point where I compare the original source with the adaptation it usually means that I am already invested(usually greatly) in the material's universe. I want to see the characters I already love move, do cool animated stuff on the screen backed by an awesome OST. If something is 100% original, but it gives me exactly that while staying true to the series, then it's a winner in my book.

Interesting, that's kinda how I feel after comparing the Ajin adaptation. It was interesting seeing the same characters do different things between the two versions. There's sequences that have been altered, but allow the characters to generally feel the same, or similar enough that it feels like I'm getting double the content, getting to experience the same story, but they play out a bit differently, sort of giving me 'double' the content.

To Be Hero - 11

Well I didn't quite expect the show to go down this route. This is getting
too real and so many deaths and ending on a cliffhanger too.

It's probably going to end up being my "Short of the Year" pick.

duckroll

I had a conversation with a friend about the recent Distant Worlds concert here recently. Out of all the people I know who attended it, she was one of those who wasn't a Final Fantasy fan, but she's classically trained in music. She commented that the performance was technically proficient, but lacked passion from the orchestra. She couldn't really "feel" the music very strongly. Everyone else enjoyed it well enough. It made me consider that as a big fan of many of the pieces they played, I'm simply biased, and my lack of comprehension when it comes to music on a whole helped me enjoy it more. I wonder if that's how it feels like when people who don't really care about the nuances of narrative and character writing, or film direction and cinematography, watch adaptations of their favorite works.

Thoraxes

I also look at that stuff in terms of music arrangers too. Like when someone puts out a piano arrangement album, but then just makes it exactly the same as the original, instead of adapting it for the instrument and its idiosyncrasies.

Like, i've seen my fair share of bad piano reductions for orchestral pieces (i'm sure you have too), or video game music-piano arrangement albums where the tracks are just 1:1, and bad.

It's why I like the arrangements Hamauzu does for piano, because he makes piano music when he arranges, not just put the notes 1:1 how they were in another medium. There's a difference between arranging music for piano, and arranging piano music, for example (idk if I worded my nuance correctly, but I assume you get what I mean).
I had a conversation with a friend about the recent Distant Worlds concert here recently. Out of all the people I know who attended it, she was one of those who wasn't a Final Fantasy fan, but she's classically trained in music. She commented that the performance was technically proficient, but lacked passion from the orchestra. She couldn't really "feel" the music very strongly. Everyone else enjoyed it well enough. It made me consider that as a big fan of many of the pieces they played, I'm simply biased, and my lack of comprehension when it comes to music on a whole helped me enjoy it more. I wonder if that's how it feels like when people who don't really care about the nuances of narrative and character writing, or film direction and cinematography, watch adaptations of their favorite works.
It's a good analog.

Interesting, that's kinda how I feel after comparing the Ajin adaptation. It was interesting seeing the same characters do different things between the two versions. There's sequences that have been altered, but allow the characters to generally feel the same, or similar enough that it feels like I'm getting double the content, getting to experience the same story, but they play out a bit differently, sort of giving me 'double' the content.
I suppose you are talking about the
plane/building bombing difference
?

I have a friend who is a pretty big fan of the manga of Ajin so when we spoke of the anime I got that they changed that part pretty significantly.

Speaking of Ajin, I really hope Netflix will have the S2 dubbed when they releases it on December 27th.

I think carrying is indeed a part of it. I'm a writer myself, studied screenwriting at Vancouver Film School, been trying to break into the industry, and currently working on my first novel. I'm brutal when it comes to my own work, but more lax on others. That doesn't mean everything gets a pass, (Ex: I appreciate Flip Flappers beautiful visuals and world, but like many am disappointed by its characters and plot heavy later episodes. That said, I still wouldn't call it trash, not yet anyway) but I can still appreciate passionless adaptations, as long as I can still experience what made the original work great from within.

And it's true that as someone who's studied writing I'm more aware of conventions, character archetypes, etc. All knowledge you could probably also glean away as a discerning viewer after years of watching. So I think familiarity also plays a huge part. The younger and less familiar an audience is with any medium the more forgiving of even glaring flaws they'll be, simply because they just don't see them.

But I think it's also about personal tolerance. I think there are easy going viewers who can be perfectly well aware something is highly flawed, perhaps even awful, but somehow enjoy it all the same.
Which can be baffling
or perhaps see some sort of redeeming feature the rest of us just can't connect with.

I suppose you are talking about the
plane/building bombing difference
?

I have a friend who is a pretty big fan of the manga of Ajin so when we spoke of the anime I got that they changed that part pretty significantly.

Speaking of Ajin I really hope Netflix will have the Ajin S2 dubbed when they releases it on December 27th.

Actually, there's some even larger changes after the
Bombing stuff.
Without spoiling too much they rework the aftermath of those events in order to generate a more satisfying cliff hanger and work in throughout half the series a more developed subplot that was barely touched on in the manga.

And it'll probably be dubbed, the first season was. I think the only reason Kuro went up undubbed was because the rest of it was still airing. Though personally I don't really like the dub. Mainly I feel Satou's voice is all wrong.

Well, to be fair, I think 1:1 is a bit of a misnomer. I think even a 1:1 is going to have some kind of artistic interpretation, either it from the voice actors having to simply brief life into the characters, or animating a sequence bringing together one panel to another in bring out how those characters move and interact. Do you have an example of an adaptation you feel exemplifies/approaches that soullessness? Like perhaps the endless ongoing adaptations of super long manga?

Sailor Moon Crystal, especially seasons 1/2 (season 3 tried to do a little more with the material).

Sure, that's a good comparison. Just as you were happy simply to hear familiar music you're fond of, so some people are happy simply to see familiar characters they're fond of doing familiar things.

I also look at that stuff in terms of music arrangers too. Like when someone puts out a piano arrangement album, but then just makes it exactly the same as the original, instead of adapting it for the instrument and its idiosyncrasies.

Like, i've seen my fair share of bad piano reductions for orchestral pieces (i'm sure you have too), or video game music-piano arrangement albums where the tracks are just 1:1, and bad.

It's why I like the arrangements Hamauzu does for piano, because he makes piano music when he arranges, not just put the notes 1:1 how they were in another medium. There's a difference between arranging music for piano, and arranging piano music, for example (idk if I worded my nuance correctly, but I assume you get what I mean).

Absolutely. It's the difference between creating music that is technically possible to play on the piano, even if it is clunky and unidiomatic, and creating music that takes advantage of the unique sound possibilities of the piano. Even with Hamauzu's arrangements I find myself altering and adding to them to try to further take advantage of pianistic possibilities.

The Aku no Hana anime was still supposed to take place in middle school, right? Given the actors' age they should've just shifted it to high school with virtually no negative aspect for the storytelling anyways. It's nothing big but still kinda bizarre when you realize they supposed to be middle schoolers.

I strongly disagree with this. Flowers of Evil is pretty much all about middle school in a way that I don't think can be shifted to another setting. The series explores the nasty side of people by looking at the middle school setting, because middle schoolers are basically the nastiest and cruelest people in existence, with the social practices of most middle school students being absolutely horrible towards anyone who doesn't fit in. By the time most people get into high school, they're sticking to their own circles and have a pretty good idea of their place in the world. I don't think that would fit with the characters in Flowers of Evil at all.

Yeah, the actors don't look like middle school kids, but I don't think that matters. The series is going for a specific visual look, and it's not especially important how much the characters look their age. I think it's more about establishing a general tone and being able to get a specific kind of character acting.

Sailor Moon Crystal, especially seasons 1/2 (season 3 tried to do a little more with the material).

Oh okay, I knew it was more faithful, but I didn't know by how much
I only watched like, six episodes
guess maybe it explains why it felt so dry and uninteresting. Or maybe I just don't really like Sailor Moon as much as I thought. :p

i should try to get the motivation to play the chaos;head VN. but the anime was so bad that I still haven't gotten around to watching stein's gate despite the praise because of how sour of a feeling CH left me with all those years ago @_@
I wouldn't really let the C;H anime sour you on the rest of the series. On the discussion of anime adaptations from other mediums, C;H truly stands as a shining example of how to get everything wrong when adapting a series. Changing genres, cutting out many plot-relevant scenes, and adding filler episodes that defy the themes of the original work. And all this on top of generally low quality animation.

duckroll

But I think it's also about personal tolerance. I think there are easy going viewers who can be perfectly well aware something is highly flawed, perhaps even awful, but somehow enjoy it all the same.
Which can be baffling
or perhaps see some sort of redeeming feature the rest of us just can't connect with.

I think personal tolerance is outside the scope of the discussion point you brought up though. You asked what made for the "perfect adaptation" and the discussion went into what we consider elements of a good or great adaptation. That isn't about personal tolerance or enjoyment anymore but actual critique right? I can certainly enjoy a lot of things which I know are flawed. There are even things I can admit are actually outright bad, but I wouldn't mind investing time and money into simply because it offers me an experience I enjoy that I cannot get anywhere else.

Every time Michael Bay releases a Transformers movie, I'm there day one, in IMAX 3D. I usually watch each time 2-3 times. When the first movie was released, it was so easy to get people to join me for it. With the last one, I had to watch it alone because not even my family wanted to watch that garbage anymore. Why do I do this? Because I really fucking like seeing a huge big budget Hollywood production with giant robots killing the shit out of each other at amazing on location international settings. And I love Michael Bay's eye for action. Are they good movies? No. Are they good adaptations of Transformers? Hahahahahaha. Do I have a huge problem with a lot of stuff in the movies? Yes. Do I wish they were better? Absolutely. Am I going to be there day one in IMAX 3D for Transformers The Last Knight? Fuck yes.

Principate

Saint Titanfall
I think personal tolerance is outside the scope of the discussion point you brought up though. You asked what made for the "perfect adaptation" and the discussion went into what we consider elements of a good or great adaptation. That isn't about personal tolerance or enjoyment anymore but actual critique right? I can certainly enjoy a lot of things which I know are flawed. There are even things I can admit are actually outright bad, but I wouldn't mind investing time and money into simply because it offers me an experience I enjoy that I cannot get anywhere else.

Every time Michael Bay releases a Transformers movie, I'm there day one, in IMAX 3D. I usually watch each time 2-3 times. When the first movie was released, it was so easy to get people to join me for it. With the last one, I had to watch it alone because not even my family wanted to watch that garbage anymore. Why do I do this? Because I really fucking like seeing a huge big budget Hollywood production with giant robots killing the shit out of each other at amazing on location international settings. And I love Michael Bay's eye for action. Are they good movies? No. Are they good adaptations of Transformers? Hahahahahaha. Do I have a huge problem with a lot of stuff in the movies? Yes. Do I wish they were better? Absolutely. Am I going to be there day one in IMAX 3D for Transformers The Last Knight? Fuck yes.

TBF though it's not like the transformers franchise in general is known for it's award winning story. I mean Beast wars is great but that's another discussion.

Sure, sorry, I was expanding the topic a bit based on the points you brought up. Didn't mean to make it sound like I was pegging you into a hole.

Pssst. I'm with you on Transformers btw. My poor wife has to go see the next one with me :p

TBF though it's not like the transformers franchise in general is known for it's award winning story. I mean Beast wars is great but that's another discussion.

You'll admit "Prime Target" is the greatest piece of television ever or be found Innocent.
Across the globe, one British hunter has amassed an impressive collection of dead animals. The desire for a challenge, though, has prompted him to set sights on the most challenging prey of all, Optimus Prime. However, this hunter is no fool and intends to confront his quarry on his own terms. A number of captured Autobots certainly provides the bait to lure Optimus in. Can the Autobot leader survive what awaits him in the hunter's castle and save the day? :p

The IDW comics for Transformers have been killer level storytelling for the last 5+ years. Like, mindblowingly good.

Aside from that, though, you're right that a lot of the franchise has been mediocre.

duckroll

Well, the biggest problem really isn't a stupid story. People make fun of that a lot but it's a shallow take. My main beef is that they're all too fucking long. TF doesn't need to be 150+ mins. It really doesn't! And some of the scripts (especially TF2) are completely incoherent in terms of piecing the various scenes, subplots, and set pieces together. Let's not even get into the really juvenile sexual and toilet humor. Roflmao.

Tranformers's greatness is really about how badass Optimus Prime sounds and Petter Cullen is a god among gods in term of voice.

Prime as a cold blooded general who is increasingly unhinged because of the toll the war has taken on his people is the most interesting character interpretation in Bayformers.

The IDW comics for Transformers have been killer level storytelling for the last 5+ years. Like, mindblowingly good.

Aside from that, though, you're right that a lot of the franchise has been mediocre.

Those comics quickly became my favorite adaptation of the characters. I really wish I had more money to keep up with them =/ I'd post in the Transformers OT more, but Transformers feels like something you really need a hefty bank account (between the comics, toys, etc.) in order to follow lol.

I strongly disagree with this. Flowers of Evil is pretty much all about middle school in a way that I don't think can be shifted to another setting. The series explores the nasty side of people by looking at the middle school setting, because middle schoolers are basically the nastiest and cruelest people in existence, with the social practices of most middle school students being absolutely horrible towards anyone who doesn't fit in. By the time most people get into high school, they're sticking to their own circles and have a pretty good idea of their place in the world. I don't think that would fit with the characters in Flowers of Evil at all.

Yeah, the actors don't look like middle school kids, but I don't think that matters. The series is going for a specific visual look, and it's not especially important how much the characters look their age. I think it's more about establishing a general tone and being able to get a specific kind of character acting.

Hmm yeh, after writing that I actually wondered whether the characters' behavior wouldn't be too out of place for higher schoolers. You have a point there.

duckroll

Hmm yeh, after writing that I actually wondered whether the characters' behavior wouldn't be too out of place for higher schoolers. You have a point there.

Flowers of Evil is a story where all the characters are fucking chuuni, and it's taken seriously, and you can't fault them for it because.... that is literally how old they are. Lol.

Prime as a cold blooded general who is increasingly unhinged because of the toll the war has taken on his people is the most interesting character interpretation in Bayformers.

He's definitely my favorite character and probably why I go see the bayformers. The only thing that bugged me a little about those movies is that I liked the first 3 movies Optimus design more then the Knight one. The Optimus Prime super mode from movie 2 and 3 is just sooooo cool.

Speaking of Optimus here is a clip with him speaking, it's godlike.

He's definitely my favorite character and probably why I go see the bayformers. The only thing that bugged me a little about those movies is that I liked the first 3 movies Optimus design more then the Knight one. The Optimus Prime super mode from movie 2 and 3 is just sooooo cool.

Speaking of Optimus here is a clip with him speaking, it's godlike.

I probably wouldn't even bother to see the Bayformers movies if they'd recast Prime tbh.

duckroll

I probably wouldn't even bother to see the Bayformers movies if they'd recast Prime tbh.

Even as a big Michael Bay fan I was really sceptical of him doing Transformers when it was first announced. When the trailers finally hit and there was Cullen doing Prime monologues, it sold me. It just works.

So fucking hyped for bayformers 5.

I bought the first movei's tie-in game for more Peter Cullen and Frank Welker. Good times.

Lol I got the Wii version of that (Didn't own anything else at the time) Pretty awful game, but yeah, the voices made it fun.

Even as a big Michael Bay fan I was really sceptical of him doing Transformers when it was first announced. When the trailers finally hit and there was Cullen doing Prime monologues, it sold me. It just works.

When they do finally have to recast it is going to hurt. I dunno that the character will ever be the same.

TheRancor

I wonder how much of this is because Arnie Roth is a middling conductor! :p

duckroll

Transformers anime is needed. Ducky, do your worst.

Erm, they've made a shitload of those.

I wonder how much of this is because Arnie Roth is a middling conductor! :p

Really? Like I said, I don't really have much confidence in talking about technical aspects of music, but I really liked how good he was at bantering with the audience and just being an all round cool dude. Am I... the filthy casual I see in other people when they gush about shounen anime shit? :(

duckroll

The conductor is the primary person to blame for a lackluster orchestral performance. The same orchestra can sound worlds different under different conductors.

I'm probably going to sound super ignorant here, but I honestly always thought a conductor is just there as backup in case the orchestra forgot their cues or whatever, and that the quality of a performance comes from the orchestral arrangement of a piece that is practised by the orchestra befoerhand.

Fuck I feel stupid and uncultured just typing that. Kill me now.

Narag

Miss Bernard said. 11
5xoGrzPl.jpg
ikzHjwQl.jpg

Miss Bernard teaching me to be a better reader.

I'm probably going to sound super ignorant here, but I honestly always thought a conductor is just there as backup in case the orchestra forgot their cues or whatever, and that the quality of a performance comes from the orchestral arrangement of a piece that is practised by the orchestra befoerhand.

I'd comfort you with stupid things I've thought throughout my life, but I'd rather people not find out :p

Oh dear.

But no, I understand. If you come into an orchestral performance without prior experience it's easy to think, "What's that guy standing up waving his arms for? He's not even playing anything!" And you might think he's just there to beat time or, as you say, cue people. In reality, the conductor is the one who ultimately determines the entire interpretation of the music. The conductor rehearses with the orchestra beforehand, instructing the orchestra in his vision of the piece, and then during a performance the kind of movements he makes - big or small, angular or smooth, light or heavy - every little nuance is picked up on and acted upon by a good orchestra. It's a very important, and difficult, job.

I'm bitting my freaking nails waiting for tomorrow's episode JoJo episode and now I realize I don't have Crunchy anymore. Does anyone have a spare guest pass for Crunchyroll? It would be much appreciated.

I'm bitting my freaking nails waiting for tomorrow's episode JoJo episode and now I realize I don't have Crunchy anymore. Does anyone have a spare guest pass for Crunchyroll? It would be much appreciated.

I do actually, was saving it for Twitter to help promote my review website, but I can hand it off to you, one sec.

Edit: Check your PM

Crocodile

It's a shame that is seems Flip-Flappers crashed and burned. It was a series I was really looking forward to before the season started but I just didn't much time for anime these months so I was going to catch the show during the holidays. Clearly I shouldn't bother right now :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom