• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Last one I think:

hzR2Gxn.jpg

Pachimari

Wow. The girl just said the actor of Hawkeye is totally unknown. He is the only one she don't really recognize. I had to tell her he have been in Mission Impossible and Bourne.

But of course he have been totally underused so far in the MCU.

Are we sure he'll turn up in Civil War as the production thread suggest.

Korten

Banned
Edit: nvm. :( Apparently it's already been debunked on Reddit.

Though if you were curious, the link was talking about how some cast of AoS will appear.

scabro

cap's suit looks pretty good. i thought the set pics of his costumed were a bit too bright, and they toned it down a bit. maybe almost as good as the TWS suit.

dem legs on that widow art though

Neoxon

I still think he looked leagues better in his Winter Soldier garb.
The Winter Soldier was a great stealth suit, but it wasn't a Captain America suit. The AoU suit is a Captain America suit, it takes what the Winter Soldier stealth suit did right & took with a more traditional approach with it. There's a reason why Cap reverted to his WW2 suit near the end of Winter Soldier.

Made one with Ant Man. Seems out of place. Dunno where to place him. Didn't look good on Hawkeye's bow.

[edit]
Oops, I made Ant Man look blurry..

Also working on incorporating this image in the Avengers one I'm doing:

I know there's dirt everywhere and that the foot looks weird at this moment.
Or maybe I'll drop it, and just put in Hulk.

Hope you don't mind I ripped your group work for this:

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Cap's suit looking unbelievably good in these promo shots. Wasn't feeling it in earlier pictures but if it's like that all the time then wow.

I would like the Super Soldier uniform to get a victory lap and be a bit closer to the comics version some time in the future though.

it's interesting that Vision body looks very human, looks like he had proper muscle anatomy and even wear clothes and not robot suit like Iron-Man, I kinda assume Vision is gonna be all CG character like Ultron, but from the concept art, Paul Bettany can probably wear a costume and some holywood makeup and be just like the concept art. don't even need motion capture like IronMan and Ultron
1526822_1054810877868817_5892445513064222387_n.jpg

neorej

ERMYGERD!
It's amazing how little we've seen of the Vision, both in trailers, promo-shots and on-set footage. We only got concept art so far.

S1kkZ

It's amazing how little we've seen of the Vision, both in trailers, promo-shots and on-set footage. We only got concept art so far.

i still think he wont be in the movie for long (maybe 10 minutes tops). same for the twins. with so many characters, its impossible to give everyone enough spotlight.
unless they kill some people in the first third of the film, which they probably wont.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
it's interesting that Vision body looks very human, looks like he had proper muscle anatomy and even wear clothes and not robot suit like Iron-Man, I kinda assume Vision is gonna be all CG character like Ultron, but from the concept art, Paul Bettany can probably wear a costume and some holywood makeup and be just like the concept art. don't even need motion capture like IronMan and Ultron
1526822_1054810877868817_5892445513064222387_n.jpg

That's pretty faithful to the comics, in which he's more an artificial human than a robot.

You can find all the new images here:

http://www.fathead.com/search-results/?term=ultron

Interesting character descriptions, in particular:

About The Hulkbuster Suit: Bruce Banner and Tony Stark developed this alteration of the Iron Man suit to use if the Hulk’s strength became too much to control.

About Ultron: Envisioned by Tony Stark and Bruce Banner as the cornerstone of a peacekeeping initiative, Ultron is an artificial intelligence being that developed destructive behavior after being connected to a mysterious alien artifact.

I don't like that bit about the alien artifact. It essentially absolves the Avengers of any responsibility for the creation of Ultron, doesn't it?

Edit: Unless of course they decide to use the artifact willingly and it isn't presented as an accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom