• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

J10

Banned
This is something I have been saying for a long time. The quickest way to legitimize Ultron (or eventually Thanos) is to just have him curb stomp Hulk or shut him down really, really quickly. Maybe do the whole set up of them trying to get Hulk to Ultron, and we finally get the moment of Hulk unleashed on him, and the audience goes nuts thinking this is gonna be awesome.
Then Ultron just pimp slaps Hulk a few times, looks at the rest of the heroes and asks when they are going to pose a real threat to him. That would be a real quick way to establish that you do not fuck with Ultron.

Or maybe Ultron hits Hulk with a beam that makes him revert to Banner, then casually tosses him aside like a rag doll. Then we get to hear Spader go, "Bitch, please. You didn't think I was ready for that shit?"

Sapping the gamma radiation from Banner's body would work, if he had that capability.

Sapping the gamma radiation from Banner's body would work, if he had that capability.

And you know Ultron would know that they would eventually try and sick Hulk on him. He's the type of cat that would have a plan in place to deal with it.

Of course, Ultron is also the type that would let Hulk go hog wild on him for a bit, then laugh it off before he starts the beat down. Kind of like he let's everyone think the Hulk is going to stop him before demonstrating that he is not to be fucked with. He wants to teach a lesson before he kills everyone.

bigmase21

tumblr_mcz3pjWGo71ql5yr7o1_400.gif

too much temptation!

I don't think Hulk would have the final blow, though. That'll go to Vision. My guess is a full-on raging Ultron beats Hulk, but Vision is just something he hasn't planned for and is able to best him. This also somewhat redeems Stark.

dabig2

Banner flies
into the shit
inside an Iron Man suit
and then
Hulks out. Surprise Motherfucka Hulk Bomb!

Only thing that will make that scene better is if immediately afterwards we get a "....it's Banner's" line

Zach Oat from Diamond Select Toys has been teasing the Age of Ultron Minimates releases, and it sounds like the most comprehensive line-up for the movie. There are a few things he isn't allowed to reveal yet, they are marked with an '??'.

Marvel Minimates Wave 61
Iron Man/Black Widow
Captain America/Thor
Hawkeye/Ultron
Hawkeye (coat)/Sub-Ultron Blue

Toys R Us Wave 1
Iron Man/Black Widow [repack from 61]
Captain America/Thor [repack from 61]
Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch

Comic shop Singles Packs [blind bags]
Sub-Ultron Red
Sub-Ultron Blue
Ultron Mark 1
Baron Von Strucker
Iron Legion 2
Iron Legion 4

Marvel Minimates Wave 63
Hulk/Hulkbuster
??/??
Vision/Hydra Soldier
Obscured Vision/Hydra Soldier

Toys R Us Wave 2
Hulk/Hulkbuster [repack from 63]
??/??
??/Bruce Banner

Releases to be announced:
??
??

Hah I remember 4chan "spoilers" for the Iron Man 3 post-credits. Apparently he went out into space and got a distress call from the Guardians.

Come to think of it, that might be the post-credits for Civil War actually. A "herald" of Thanos's arrival, if you will...

I hope they save all of the money shots till people see the film.

NONE of the final confrontation should be shown, not even a second of it.
I honestly don't see any reason to watch any new footage that they show. First two trailers showed enough and that's coming from someone who usually watches all upcoming media for these movies.

Quite content with what they have shown so far and I have a feeling the next trailer and TV spots will show off Vision.

I hope they save all of the money shots till people see the film.

NONE of the final confrontation should be shown, not even a second of it.

Yeah, I agree. Maybe use some longer shots of things we've seen, plus some new stuff put in (sorta like trailer 2). No final battle stuff, no Hulk catching Iron Man or anything like that.

I honestly don't see any reason to watch any new footage that they show. First two trailers showed enough and that's coming from someone who usually watches all upcoming media for these movies.

Quite content with what they have shown so far and I have a feeling the next trailer and TV spots will show off Vision.
This is how I feel. I'm going on a trailer blackout.

mjc

Oh shiiiiiit I kinda wish I hadn't seen that but whatever.

If it's real then HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

iosefe

The comics either don't make sense or contain a further spoiler.

Why were they being attacked by alien soldiers rather than ultron robots? Either the artist fucked up or there will be another enemy faction involved in the film....Thanos' army again?

well it was never said that i was a direct comparison, just a similar concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom