• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

Pretty much the only promotional material for the twins.

16c5a65dd43ddce63c34a72d291dd7acdc227ca1-1.jpg

wtf did they do to her face

Blader

Danny Elfman reveals his contribution to Age of Ultron soundtrack:

"I was doing the same thing actually just last week because I've contributed music to the new Avengers movie," revealed the composer. "I took part of Alan Silvestri's theme on the original [movie], which I really liked, and I pulled it into it new theme, which became kind of a hybrid. I really enjoyed that."

So (a version of) Silvestri's theme is back! Which is good news. But too bad for anyone who thought Elfman meant Spider-Man would cameo or something in this movie.

https://soundcloud.com/891-abc-adelaide/danny-elfman

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
I don't like that Hulk vs Hulk Buster description.

IMO Hulk should be basically unstoppable. This fight is a perfect opportunity to whip out HULK IS THE STRONGEST

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Got my tickets ordered. Was gonna do midnight but not worth it for the train ride home. 1:30pm opening day.

I'm ready to fully board the hype train!

Ant-Man I'm coming for you too!

Neoxon

Since I have no class after Thursday morning, I can make Opening Night with my little bro.

I should probably order tickets now.

Ophelion

Something is off here isn't it? Doesn't even look like the same person!

She looks like she's terrified of whatever it is she's looking at for one thing. Presumably Ultron. Which is fair enough, really. I'd be terrified if I saw an Ultron too.

Still, seems like it would be better for her to be pulling a "I'm gunna fuck you up" face instead.

Quick

Banned
I tried.
cZcvHUe.png

It's pretty much impossible to make a good Wanda avatar with that poster.
Edit: OK, a good floating head avatar. Madridsta made a good avatar.

Edit 2: Bonus Vision avatars:
L8nK6iK.png
tWIVhw4.png

Edit 3: And here's a Black Widow avatar:
2EAWsDk.png

Sweet. Throwing in two of what I'm cutting out right now:

ibqaMRAl5GPtrW.png
i5kXi32Log8Ei.png

Gonna try and jump on the floating heads work and get a few more out for everyone.

Any specific requests?

alba

Little is the new Big
Got my tickets ordered. Was gonna do midnight but not worth it for the train ride home. 1:30pm opening day.

I'm ready to fully board the hype train!

Ant-Man I'm coming for you too!

I'm doing 1:50 PM opening day with the wife here, it'll be glorious.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
Sweet. Throwing in two of what I'm cutting out right now:

5kXi32Log8Ei
ibqaMRAl5GPtrW.png

Gonna try and jump on the floating heads work and get a few more out for everyone.

Any specific requests?

Gonna nab that Cap one after Ant-Man comes out. I'll change my avatar depending on the next upcoming film :p

I'm doing 1:50 PM opening day with the wife here, it'll be glorious.

Nice. Theaters are going to be packed, I'm going by myself. Wonder how many people will walk out before the after-credits sequence.

So can we tell yet whether these new posters fit together into a bigger one or not? Doesn't really seem like it given the lack of anyone's legs showing up in anyone else's poster, I suppose.

edit: yeah definitely not happening

Seibmoz

I'm a manager at a Regal Cinemas, and I can confirm that the current runtime is 150 minutes. Thats the runtime that we have gotten from Disney ATM. I believe the 160 minute runtime is the theatre adding in the 10 minutes of trailers before the show.

Neoxon

I really want her in the Inhumans movie.

Dr Pepper is a bad drink to begin with. I won't miss that, with or without Marvel characters. ;)
- I hope Skye Daisy is in the Inhumans movie, though I have a gut feeling that
she'll end up being trained by Nick Fury & will start working with him like in the comics, so maybe she'll show up in Civil War or Infinity War.
- Let's just agree to disagree.

I'm a manager at a Regal Cinemas, and I can confirm that the current runtime is 150 minutes. Thats the runtime that we have gotten from Disney ATM. I believe the 160 minute runtime is the theatre adding in the 10 minutes of trailers before the show.

I used to be a manager at Regal! Good times.

Lol at 10 minutes of trailers though. More like 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom