• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ideal Carol Danvers:

Yvonne-Strahovski-promo-Chuck-season-4-01-.jpg

Same here.

Wazzy

Banned
I think it's true only for the fact it was also said with those rumors about Marvels change of plans.

Either way, it's cool to speculate who they'll cast. I think Sackoff did get cast and she's trying to keep low about it but we'll see.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Did I ever mention how much I like you Funky?
❤❤❤

But seriously, Yvonne is no good. She's dead pretty and can play some characters alright, but she's not that versatile, let alone minimally imposing.

Not that she's running for Carol, but as far as tuff girls go, Rhona Mitra would eat her whole and use her bones as toothpicks.

El Topo

What about Mia Wasikowska? Great actress, has already been in quite a few movies, headlined a billion dollar movie, still young.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Then announce the fucking movie on Monday, Marvel. This crap ain't hard.
More production ignorance, fit for discussions about Captain Marvel I guess.

Cameo is fine. We don't need a costume or even a physical appearance, I'm fine with hearing her over the air or something.

Blader

Dunno why everyone is mad, the implication I get from that is they'd rather set her up in her own movie than backdoor pilot her with Avengers.

kirblar

I like her, but Olivia was wooden (and I know that was Olivia, not Torv), but given Danvers' similar background, I'd worry about getting that performance on-screen.

More production ignorance, fit for discussions about Captain Marvel I guess.

Cameo is fine. We don't need a costume or even a physical appearance, I'm fine with hearing her over the air or something.

Hell something like the Doctor Strange "cameo" in TWS would probably do all they need it to.

Wazzy

Banned
https://twitter.com/devincf/statuses/505043190705963008
https://twitter.com/devincf/statuses/505046246587785216
https://twitter.com/devincf/statuses/505043520902533120

According to Devin Faraci, Marvel may be having second thoughts about including Captain Marvel in Age of Ultron.

Goddammit.
SERIOUSLY? What the fuck Marvel. There's no reason to not put her cameo in. Ugh.
AGE OF ULTRON Introduces New Members Of The Avengers, But Is Captain Marvel One?

So apparently,
Cap will form a new Avengers team at the end of the film
, which should set up nicely for Captain America 3.
I'm guessing the new team will be Hawkeye, Cap, Falcon, Black panther, Captain Marvel and whoever the character they were going for from another studio plus Bucky later on.

odiin

My Apartment, or the 120 Screenings of Salo
SERIOUSLY? What the fuck Marvel. There's no reason to not put her cameo in. Ugh.

I'm guessing the new team will be Hawkeye, Cap, Falcon, Black panther, Captain Marvel and whoever the character they were going for from another studio plus Bucky later on.

If this is true, I'm hoping we'll see at least one of the Defenders on the team as well.

Blader

If this is true, I'm hoping we'll see at least one of the Defenders on the team as well.

Daredevil won't even be out by then, let alone the other three.

I'm thinking it'll be Widow, Hawkeye, Falcoln, the twins and then I guess Carol or someone else new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom