• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Age of Ultron | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never read too much in to the Lego sets...

I saw "LEGO" and "Space Ship" and thought of this:

tumblr_n0qeynKbO31tre0g4o1_500.gif

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Faraci is tweeting that's the reason Cap isn't in Avengers 3. Fuck man I hope they know what they're doing...

Considering the fact that Cap has slowly become my favorite Avenger in the MCU, I'm really opposed to this.

Especially if they do that assassination shtick from Civil War.

CLEEK

Avengers Offroader, with Thor (76030) – 19.99 EUR

I never imagined Thor would turn into a soccer mom. Although Fury's SUV in Winter Soldier was pretty sweet. I wouldn't mind one of those.

Calamari41

41 > 38
I can see a Civil War inspired storyline making for a good single movie, like if Cap 3 were basically Tony vs. Steve... but I don't think there is enough there to base an entire Phase on it, or even use up a precious Avengers movie on it.

UncleO

Civil War storyline would be a good way for the cinematic universe to "clean house" and introduce new characters or remove certain actors and introduce new ones in specific roles. Im thinking mostly Captain America.

Caboose

It'll probably be some dumb behind the scenes thing with 2 second shots of props and 2 minutes of talking about other things :(

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
NOOOOOOO! I need Cap wielding Mjolnir against Thanos. That is the only villain worthy enough to get his ass beaten in by a Mjolnir wielding Cap!

Don't worry, that's simply being postponed until Avengers 4. Hopefully.

nofjb1v.gif

Seriously, Civil War is terrible and also it makes NO sense in the MCU.

I'll admit, I'm not crazy about them doing the Civil War thing either. I'd rather they just skip it and go right into Avengers versus Thanos for Avengers 3. I simply don't want to see the team fighting each other like a bunch of X-men, and I don't think the Marvel audience that they have garnered will want to see it either. This could be Marvel's first big mistep in the movie universe they've created. Hopefully I'm wrong and it turns out great though.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
ILM talks about Hulk in Age of Ultron:

IGN: What’s the biggest challenge of Age Of Ultron, in terms of what you’re working on…

Brennan: As usual ILM does some of the harder work that isn’t out there in the trailers, so I can’t talk about much. But obviously the Hulk is in there, and he’s a really big creative challenge for us.

IGN: Hulk’s really evolved hasn’t he?

Brennan: He really has. Getting that personality is very important to Joss [Whedon], and it’s very important that it’s driven by Mark [Ruffalo]’s performance. We’ve developed a new capture system, which we call Muse, which really captures the actor’s performance - it allows us to combine different takes as well. We’re using it on Warcraft, and we furthered the development on Avengers.

Dai101

Banned
I'm thinking that maybe A3 is going to be focused on "B" tier stuff and characters, you know, Black Widow, Hawkguy, Falcon, War Machine Iron Patriot, Coulson and budgetS.H.I.E.L.D., the Netflix guys, Guardians, etc. Leaving the heavy tiers for A4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom