• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

novenD

YOU'RE HEREEEEE THERE'S NOTHING I FEAR

Titanic_Falls_by_GlitchyProductions.jpg

Artist said:
Sonic and the gang went back in time to see how the Titanic chrashed and what do ya know the Combine were there. And then there was a fight plus Silver was up against a Combine Advisor.
And Sonic Almost fell of the Titanic and Amy cathed him right on time.

Link

CorvoSol

That is why? Not all the giant fat fanart or the shit in the diapers or any of the other stuff?

Nah, that stuff is a-okay in public. I mean who doesn't have fat fetishes?
Honestly there is never a good reason to open this thread in public, hahaha.

So today I found Vader x Phoenix, but I cannot find anything with Wright and Phoenix.

How fucked is the galaxy if this happens?

Evilisk

rJfKiCq.png

Ever since she got home after helping Zidane save the universe, Freya has been growing bigger and bigger. When she began helping with the rebuilding of Burmecia, she ended up quickly injuring her leg and couldn't continue working. The people of the city endlessly thanked her for all she'd done anyway, visiting her home to give her gifts, mostly food. She couldn't refuse, being so polite, and ate everything she was given.

Now she's entirely given up on ever hoping to get her old figure back. The former dragon knight is now a big slob too lazy to stand up. She spends her days eating and remembering when she was an active, muscular knight between regular releases of gas. As she belches and wipes her lips on her cravat, she gets ready to take another sloppy bite of her delicious food. She doesn't really hate being this big and slobby, it feels strangely calming and pleasant, but if only she could get off her giant ass and get food on her own like she used to...

1FyO01f.png

Well, looks like she finally managed to get on her feet! But now can she move anywhere with so much belly in the way?

Goodness, Freya, your figure just keeps going and goiiiiiing... <3

B39Mydi.png

Now she's really gone and done it. Freya couldn't stop herself and has now lost her mobility and any desire to move again. The former warrior starts falling into depression, which only makes her eat more, which makes her fatter and gassier, which makes her feel great, which makes her feel guilty, which makes her feel depressed, and so on...

If the girl isn't careful, she'll quickly end up needing to chug Elixirs to stay alive! We wouldn't want that, would we? <3

I can't show you the last part of this sequence do to nipples, so I'll just leave you with the description, which is probably the more disturbing part anyway.

Poor Freya's really done it now. Her endless cycle of depression, eating, pleasure, embarrassment and so on has led to her becoming even more of a blob, and it's made her incredibly unwell too. Her heart is ready to stop, her stomach overstretched, her bowels tired and rather loose from cranking out so much gas, her lungs barely able to draw enough breath to keep everything working, her naked fur and skin constantly slick with a flood of thick sweat...her legs and feet completely unable to function, her jaw as hard to move as her blubber-coated arms with her huge cheeks and chins in the way...

Now she's stuck chugging down Elixir after Elixir, desperate to stay alive but only making her condition worse and worse. The curative liquid drips down her enormous chins and adds more stains to her cravat, her last remaining piece of clothing, her bloated tail's tip flicking nervously as her time remaining to live counts down, her belly rumbling louder as it demands more and more of her continuous last meal...

"S-Someone...", she moans in a much lower and huskier pitch than she used to be known for, quietly sobbing and belching between every few words she manages to speak, "P-Please help me...!"

She'll certainly run out of Elixirs soon, and they aren't a very common item...

So yeah, we're now eroticising someone's slow and painful death due to heart failure...

fuck-this-fuck-you-fuck-everyone.jpg

Top Bottom