• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

CorvoSol

tumblr_mw3b2yjHwn1r3enmgo1_1280.png

Razimuhfrazinponies in everything.

The face of evil.

CorvoSol

That Bug's Life fanfic has me in tears.

E2VEdk7.jpg

What you don't realize is that Mickey has been roofied and that arm is his last feeble protest. Not gonna lie guys, we know who done it, we know when it was done, but just like poor Mickey, we may never know why.

FINDING MICKEY
An "Awesome" Fan Art Movie
James Knows Why

CorvoSol

RetroMG

So I saw this the other day and kickstarted it, but looking through this thread, I think it is relevant: Slash: Romance Without Boundaries

If I understand it correctly, It's a card game in the vein of Apples to Apples, only the "it" player plays a character, and the other players have to choose the character from their hand for the best/worst/funniest romantic pairing, and then make their case. If the "it" player chooses their card, they get a point.

novenD

By the way, MLP Fan artists. If you all promise to stop breathing right now, I'll only hate you until the end of time, instead of forever:

C0FP9oD.jpg

To play devil's advocate, this is actually relevant. The characters pretty much do this to defeat a villain in the actual show.

CorvoSol

To play devil's advocate, this is actually relevant. The characters pretty much do this to defeat a villain in the actual show.

My problem aside from everything being freaking Ponies is that not a single one bothered to go with Fuunsaiki. The horse. Who pilots a Gundam.

Also pony fan art is just more socially acceptable Sonic fan art.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
This entire thread is actually an elaborate cry for help from me.

I'll sooner be a furry than a brony.
Well, you already have Bagi and Wolf Children under your belt. Still, your reaction is a lot like somebody who loves it deep down but is scared to death of that fact so you won't even admit it to yourself.

May not be the case here, but we'll see!

CorvoSol

Well, you already have Bagi and Wolf Children under your belt.

Also every single Sly Cooper game. And like, half the Disney Animated Canon.

DANGIT LINKMAN. I will continue to blame Fantasia for that centaur comment for the rest of my life.

Still, your reaction is a lot like somebody who loves it deep down but is scared to death of that fact so you won't even admit it to yourself.

Nah, I just don't like pony insert fan art because I feel like it isn't very creative. I don't really have anything against the pony show itself.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I'll give you the KLK one.

It is my experience that most people's secrets are boring. Not because people aren't interesting, but because a secret never lives up to the task of unlocking it.
I see it the other way. Because so many secrets are boring and ordinary, that they keep them so tightly hidden away in the first place is that much more interesting and so is the act of unlocking it. Then they find out it was boring and ordinary all along. Win-win.

CorvoSol

I see it the other way. Because so many secrets are boring and ordinary, that they keep them so tightly hidden away in the first place is that much more interesting and so is the act of unlocking it. Then they find out it was boring and ordinary all along. Win-win.

Either way, whatever is behind the black psyche-locks isn't going to live up to the hype.

Top Bottom