• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 | January 8th - January 15th | Speedrunning for Charity

HOLA! It's that time of the year again it's good to be back I have never missed a ASGD or SGDQ event since 2014 it's super fun and in my opinion one of the best things that gaming has to offer hello everybody let's do this!

Bsigg12

Just jumped on. I really like the updates to the presentation. Looks fantastic and is much more clear about things like music and what's coming up.

Excited to watch a ton of this all week long.

B00TE

Dragon Quest music playing. The closest DQ has ever come to being acknowledged on an AGDQ.

lol was just thinking that. My brother came into the room and thought I was replaying one of the games again and then we both realized where it was coming from.

Soulstar

eVx0jHc.gif

Ocarina 3D & Shovel Knight race being the stand out runs so far.

Thanks I'll check out the Ocarina 3D run. I came in on the last 4th of the Shovel Knight run.

neshcom

Banned
I love that this is going back and forth. Really highlights that this is a game with a lot of degrees, but is still very skill-based.

Top Bottom